Author Topic: Got me some honey bud!  (Read 1293 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Got me some honey bud!
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2007, 09:42:37 AM »
well I stopped Monday through Friday. The I smoked from Friday to Sunday. Then I didn't smoke MOnday. Then I smoked on the tuesday. then i didn't smoke again till the next tuesday (seven days later). then I smoked on saturday night. then I smoked on sunday as well....and Monday. and yesterday.

so i've only smoked like 9 or 10 times between september 16th and now. which is really good for me.

and in that cutting back time the longest single stretch thus far was 7 days of no smoking. and fuck was I blown when I broke that 7 days

i gave my homey that's been holding my grinder the last of my pieces last night (my steam roller) so now i have nothing to smoke with even if I had herb

so that should make it easier.
basically i only been smoking special occasions.

what broke me that first weekend was my homegirl Kim got a new bong and christening's are a big deal in my circle of friends.

then i smoked the tuesday after cause i was at my homie's apt chillin on my 4 hour break, and it was my first 4 hour break of the school year so I said fuck it, i'm down.

then i didn't smoke again till seven days from then cause that same homey, who was letting me chill there for 4 hours and shit was offended that he rolled a bleez and I wasn't even gonna hit it and I was a guest in his home and shit and I didn't wanna be rude plus that shit was hella tempting...so I was down.

didn't smoke again till the weekend after that cause not only was my homey Kevin (the older bro of that little latina number i'd been hooking up with)  in from Arizona for like the first time in a year and shit but my homey Asian John was down from oregon for the first time in a year and shit too. and I bought a gang of buffalo wings hella late. so that's like 3 special occasions so i was down to smoke.

PLUS it was the homey damian's birthday weekend(the dude that we had the crazy warehouse moonjumper star wars tournament for)and i had to smoke him out.

yesterday I visited my homey Brian's pad in moreno valley and the traffic/drive was a bitch plus we were about to hit up a gang of sushi so when he passed me the blunt I couldn't resist.

and that was yesterday.

so yeah my tolerance is way lower and i've still cut back a grip.

that said, now that I gave him the last of my pieces I think it'll be easier yet to be more discriminating in the circumstances that are 'special' enough to smoke for until halloween.

after halloween I'm gonna roll an eighth into a king size swisher and watch knocked up and grandma's boy in one night at eithe brian or kim's pad. if you or anyone wants to roll out to the IE for it, i'm sure it'd be fine. it'd be right at the border of riverside/moreno valley.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2007, 10:23:34 AM »
^^Damn, that's good, man...That eighth Swisher sounds fire. That's usually how we do on 420...You should roll an eighth of honey bud. :o

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
shit, david nor I have our scripts anymore so if you want to pick it up, we can definitely pay you back.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
shit, david nor I have our scripts anymore so if you want to pick it up, we can definitely pay you back.

-T

Save money to get a rec...It wont go wrong this time.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
i don't see myself having that money by halloween AND the money to get an eighth of honey bud.

maybe one or the other

i'm still paying off the debt from the shit that got jacked from my car

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »
i don't see myself having that money by halloween AND the money to get an eighth of honey bud.

maybe one or the other

i'm still paying off the debt from the shit that got jacked from my car

-T

I feel ya...Definitely work towards that, though, bro, cuz you want it. Trust me.

As for the eighth of honey bud, the club down here does this special.. every once in a while they'll have a honey bud sale where they'll hook up grams for $30 or sometimes $25...I'm gunna let you know when thats going on so that you can stack up for whenever you want...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »
for sure, as far as the post-halloween movie marathon i'll probably cop an eighth of the bombest batch out of all the stuff my homies have. and a gang of buffalo wings.

and then we should be straight.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2007, 03:48:51 PM »
ya dude, that club is dank as fuck...its kind of a drive from my house though but it's worth it...not too far though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2007, 04:01:45 PM »
Next time try the Headband from HCR on Tampa and Ventura...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »
damn, imagine how much money yall dudes could be saving if yall quit smokin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »
damn, imagine how much money yall dudes could be saving if yall quit smokin

Not that much, really...If it wasn't this, we'd probably be spending the money on some other hobby (video games, movies, racing, whatever it may be that brings you joy in life)...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2007, 01:04:47 AM »
yeah when i cut back on weed i usually buy more food.

and imagine how much doper music, movies, and art would be if you started smoking

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2007, 02:21:07 AM »

ok I've had Headband, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it OG Kush crossed with Sour Diesel? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »

ok I've had Headband, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it OG Kush crossed with Sour Diesel? 

Yes...but you haven't had true Headband until you've tried the 707 Headband from HCR...Best tree ever. 8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2007, 04:43:51 PM »

Yes...but you haven't had true Headband until you've tried the 707 Headband from HCR...Best tree ever. 8)

Yeah, I've heard.  can you give me the address or directions to that clinic? I'll probably check it out tomorrow.