Author Topic: Ahmadinejad serves as a cause for just another wave of hysteria in the US  (Read 480 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday challenged a university audience to look into "who was truly involved" in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, defended his right to question established Holocaust history and denied there were gay Iranians.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/us.iran/index.html#cnnSTCText

well, aint that a bitch!  ::)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ahmadinejad serves as a cause for just another wave of hysteria in the US
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
nobody is hysterical

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »
Israeli media is going berserk, CNN is and skynews are in outer space...oooh the scary Iranian Hitler is here...I mean, who would even think to recall the diplomatic record and the fact that Iran has been alone in support of placing all production and processing of weapon-usable material under international control or that it supported the two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict back in 2003. The latter was reiterated in June 2006 when Khamenei (The supreme leader of Iran) issued an official declaration stating that Iran agrees with the Arab countries on the issue of Palestine, meaning that it accepts the 2002 Arab League call for full normalization of relations with Israel in a two-state settlement in accord with the international consensus. Well, this isn't surprising given that both the U.S and Israel have been rejectionist on both issues and in fact still are...So, remembering the facts really serves no purpose.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday challenged a university audience to look into "who was truly involved" in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, defended his right to question established Holocaust history and denied there were gay Iranians.

Ahmadenilad is absolutely right in instructing Americans to look into the farcical theory that Bin Laden and 19 hijackers were responsible for the attacks.  Conversely, I do find it highly suspicious because this is a great way to align the 9/11 Truth Movement with "Holocaust Deniers" and Iran's sometimes overly oppressive politics.

He also mentioned that Iran and the US were not on the road to war when in fact the US has been covertly carrying out operations inside Iran which include funding MEK to attempt to destablize the gov't.  He has to be aware of this because he talked about it recently.

I, however, believe him more than I do George W. Bush and pretty much speaks volumes.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »
The Zionist and Neo-con controlled news networks in America have made a great effort to spin this event and make Ahmedinijad look "evil".  Thanks to Youtube, one can go and his remarks in their entirety.

-It is clear he did not say that there were "no" gays in Iran, he actually simply said that the problem is not as widespread in Iran as it is in America; and that is a true statement.

-He pointed out time and time again that Iran as being a respectable nation of people, that they deal with other nations through rational discussion, not through threats and aggression.  He did not deny the Holocaust, but simply said that no issue is absolute, and everything from science to religion to history is open for added research and discussion, that this is a healthy practice; and he questioned why anyone would be against that.

-He mentioned that the US has been terrorizing his nation, that the US is testing more new nuclear technology and weapons than any other nation, and that it is hypocritical to question Iran's ambitions for nuclear energy for peaceful purposes; he mentioned that his position on the Palestinian/Israel conflict is that Palestinians should have the right to self-determination in the same way other nations do.

-He questioned who was really behind Sept. 11th, and what were the conditions in the world and history that lead up to the events.

All things considered, he presented the Iranian people as being a rationale, highly civilized nation, willing to engage in healthy discussion over the issues confronting the world today.  I think it was shameful how terribly he was treated as a guest of Columbia University, and the introduction he received really displays America's bullying and bad manners.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »

Ahmadenilad is absolutely right in instructing Americans to look into the farcical theory that Bin Laden and 19 hijackers were responsible for the attacks.  Conversely, I do find it highly suspicious because this is a great way to align the 9/11 Truth Movement with "Holocaust Deniers" and Iran's sometimes overly oppressive politics.

He also mentioned that Iran and the US were not on the road to war when in fact the US has been covertly carrying out operations inside Iran which include funding MEK to attempt to destablize the gov't.  He has to be aware of this because he talked about it recently.

I, however, believe him more than I do George W. Bush and pretty much speaks volumes.

I think you made a good point about the alignment of the 9/11 truth movement with Holocaust denying. That would be a terrible thing to happen to the 9/11 truth movement, it would provide a tool for the neocons to further discredit any questions towards the attacks on the WTC. Does anyone have a link to the video of Ahmadinejad's speech? I think it was great that the Iranian president spoke to our college students about key issues, because I think college students are among the few groups who can see through the lies. It is disgusting how the University's director treated his guest
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BANANAS

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »
you guys sooo want America to be bent out of shape about it. lol

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »
[/quo
Or we care about reality and truth and humanity and justice and legitimacy and human life.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 10:11:07 PM »

dumb ass they already are

tomorrow morning millions of fat americans are gonna spit pieces of donuts out of their mouth when they read whatever garbage news comes to their front door about ahmadinijad
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BANANAS

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »
I am "they" you angry sand nigger

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 10:20:23 PM »
billy bob bananas, why dont u worry more about paying next months phone bill than ahmadinejad
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
I am "they" you angry sand nigger
potty mouth

BANANAS

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 11:07:16 PM »
billy bob bananas, why dont u worry more about paying next months phone bill than ahmadinejad

im worrying about filling up my h2 there habib. tell your poor ass family working at the oil refinery to step it up a notch before we get mad and just decide to totally rape everything your ass backwards civilization amounted to and take that gas...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 10:51:11 AM »
If there was ever any doubt of the right and left being in cahoots in the American media this should end it. Not one person  on either side brings up the obvious; Ahmadinejad has NO POWER. He is not the Supreme Leader and he cannot under any circumstances invade anyone, move any nuclear weapon program forward, or give a single order to a single soldier. His threat to Israel or America would be about as credible and Condie Rice trying to invade Canada.