Author Topic: Blunt Wraps fuckin suck  (Read 326 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Blunt Wraps fuckin suck
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 03:06:22 AM »
I'm a joint/blunt man. Holla  8)

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 03:08:38 AM »
I too enjoy the blunt wrap as opposed to papers. The trick is to select a delicious flavour.

rik

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 09:55:53 AM »
Alls I need is a grape swisher. Ya dig?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »
Master Kush is good...You ever try Master Bubba? 8)

bubba bubba bubba bubba bubba. i've smoke bubba kush. man if u were with me yesterday u would have seen the whole east bay weed game right before ur eyes. it was great
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 10:40:25 AM »
Of course you've smoked Bubba...But there are so many types of Bubba, it's ridiculous...I once got some Sour Bubba that hit like some milk...Mann, that was some fire shit. 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »
ill take a grape swish or philli any day of the week over a wrap, unless, like dude said, im rollin a 8th or somehting, and even then, just get the XL haha...but all in all ill take a pipe over a blunt.

yo nik, what u know bout kush? lol  im a connoisseur of kush...heres some that ive recently (2007) tried...

og, bubba, purple, sugar kush, kb, pre 98, afghan, hindu, master, pure, orange, cali, bc, strawberry, diamond, bubba bomb, lavender, grape, afghan mango, 510 og, cotton candy and thunder.

i gotta say, the best so far have been diamond, 510 and thunder.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 10:59:46 AM »
blunt wraps are ridiculous.

what cigars yall canadians use for blunts?

usally swishers or phillies, sometimes i fuck with blunt wraps but prefer the other 2

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 11:02:16 AM »
ill take a grape swish or philli any day of the week over a wrap, unless, like dude said, im rollin a 8th or somehting, and even then, just get the XL haha...but all in all ill take a pipe over a blunt.

yo nik, what u know bout kush? lol  im a connoisseur of kush...heres some that ive recently (2007) tried...

og, bubba, purple, sugar kush, kb, pre 98, afghan, hindu, master, pure, orange, cali, bc, strawberry, diamond, bubba bomb, lavender, grape, afghan mango, 510 og, cotton candy and thunder.

Nice...but just so you know, OG doesn't have any true kush lineage in it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 11:06:15 AM »

no shit? it sure smells and tastes like kush...  do you know what the parents are?  i have no clue, and its something i always wondered about...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 11:10:05 AM by Wykid »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
when it really comes down to it. Nothing fucks you up like a bong. And im not talking about filling the bowl and passing it around, im talking filling the bowl and pulling that cherry through in one hit.  8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 11:56:12 AM »
when it really comes down to it. Nothing fucks you up like a bong. And im not talking about filling the bowl and passing it around, im talking filling the bowl and pulling that cherry through in one hit.  8)

u ever hit a volcano vapo? or any vapo with the bag attachment?

take as much as you can from the bag in one hit to the head...god damn, have you feeling like this here:  :banana_trippin: :sleep:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »

no shit? it sure smells and tastes like kush...  do you know what the parents are?  i have no clue, and its something i always wondered about...

Yea, it originates from the Chem Dawg and Sour Diesel family tree...If you ever tried those strains, you'd see the similarities.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »

I dunno about that...Water in the bong filters THC. If I took every hit from a blunt to its maximum potential, I'd get way more fucked up.

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »

I dunno about that...Water in the bong filters THC. If I took every hit from a blunt to its maximum potential, I'd get way more fucked up.

not when you smoke out of a quality piece. i love blunts, and will smoke em all day, but if i really want to get lifted, i fuck with my $400 3 foot version of this bong. top of the line piece.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »

Yea, it originates from the Chem Dawg and Sour Diesel family tree...If you ever tried those strains, you'd see the similarities.

oh yeah, i know all about chemdawg and sour diesel and how sour diesel came about, but i didnt know that og kush and chemdawg were related.  good to know.

btw, you might know this, do you know what the parents of super sour diesel are? i know, obviously, sour diesel, but im wondering what it was crossed with, because it didnt smell a whole lot like diesel, smelled a little sweeter...but the effect was a whole lot stronger than regular sour diesel...sd is easily my favorite sativa (i prefer indicas, rarely smoke pure sativas) but this super sour diesel was BOMB AS FUCK, and it instantly become one of my favorites, not just sativas, but weed in general after just a dub of it lmao.