Author Topic: You all need to watch Cormega's Interview on Organics (Music+TV) Video coming!  (Read 62 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
So today, for all of you who did not tune into Organics (6pm PST on Music Plus Tv), Cormega was the guest and He talked all about his new DVD release, His new Solo Album (with production from DJ Premier + others and guest apperances by Sick Jacken, Big Daddy Kane, KRS one, Red alert + others) - and he REALLY went into dept and explained why he was NOT in the firm and all the players responsible for the drama and beef between him and Nas.
I Really do not want to say too much, I know you all would rather watch it for yourself, but when it gets on the site I will put it up here ASAP! this is an interview not to be missed. I thought I would give you all the heads up, I was in awe hearing all this come from his mouth, The Truth is finally out, no more listening to what magazines and everyone else has to say, this is straight from Mega's mouth!

check out www.musicplustv.com for more exclusives and watch Organics every weekday at 6pm PST on Music Plus TV!