Author Topic: My car got broken into  (Read 855 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: My car got broken into
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »
i mean yeah i'm pissed but what is that gonna help you know?

turns out they not only busted the window but bent the door frame around it because they initially were just trying to pry the motherfucker open, so I have to get a whole new door

-T
do insurance pay for that type of shit or not?

rik

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »

turns out they not only busted the window but bent the door frame around it because they initially were just trying to pry the motherfucker open, so I have to get a whole new door

-T

Damn B, that's wack.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 09:02:10 PM »

-T
do insurance pay for that type of shit or not?

deductible

meaning if there was more than 500 dollars worth of damage, let's say 700. I'd have to pay 500 and insurance would cover anything past 500

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 03:56:05 AM »
Really though, it's crazy how my karma is so high, and Tanj is so low.

most def, i start working on that shit right away: +1 T, -1 Rik  :P
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 09:45:30 AM »
It's a really bad feeling when you think that one of your homies jacked you, especially when there's a great deal of uncertainty...

rik

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »

:-*

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 09:55:54 AM »

:-*

:nahnah:      :laugh:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

rik

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 10:01:58 AM »
 :love:

Matty

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »
sorry to hear that tanj i know exactly how you feel as my ride was broken into about a month ago. punks busted one of the back door windows gained access to my boot and took my treasured subwoofer and the amp attached to it :'( was right outside my house...prolly my fault for bumping it too much locally :/ they left all my original music cds and gps reciever in the car though....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »
story time

i love my car i've had it for 6 years and i've put sooooo much money into i don't think i'd ever part with it. saying that, i'm very protective of it.

story one. when i was staying with my mom, she use to wake up at like 3 in the mourn for work. well one day she was in the kitchen around this time and heard a power drill going off in the car port.....rushes to my room and is all someone is trying to steal the wheels off your car. my car has locking lug nuts so needless to say they were putting work trying to get off my cobra r's. so i jump out of bed in my boxers and t shirt and socks....mind you this was on a february after it got done raining. i jump out the front door and chase after this king kong looking black dude with a power drill.  i must have looked like satan or something cuz that nigga ran like his name was jessy owens...mind you i wassn't armed like he was lol.

story two. i'm asleep and i've got this BRAND new clifford alarm installed in my car. i think. wow i can sleep FIIIIIIIIIIINE tonight knowing my car is a-o-k. rght? wrong? i wake up to hear the sound of my proximity sensor key chain vibrating like a mug. i think it's a cat fucking with my car so i casually hop out of bed with eye bugers in ym eye and the whole 9. walk outside and like 4 or 5 dudes are out there around my car trying to take the back lip off the trunk to get the top off i guess. i turn into the hulk and bust a Kill bill and slay the shit out of all four of these dudes.....the cops roll by and put ME into custody.he said i looked like i was under the influence of pcp or something lol. anyways i tell him what's up and show him it's my car and shit , and he starts clowing the dudes for getting beat up by one half asleep dude.

not too long ago i'm sitting in my living room watching american pie. and i'm at the scene where nadia is taking off her clothes, then i notice this black dude trying to see open my car door with some long pokey thing. i fly out the front door and grab the closest thing in the house for a weap (my girls hair brush) and start beating the fuck out of king kong bundy henry hill stylee.

moral of the stories, don't fuck with jacob's car.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2007, 07:55:57 PM »
^^^^LMAO!!!

damn what car you got that people is so interested in?

Invincible

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2007, 08:05:30 PM »
I had my first car broken into. All they did was take the tax disc and rip my mirror off. There was no stereo or speakers in there. It was totally pointless.

Have a prop by the way Tanj.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 08:13:16 PM »
story time

i love my car i've had it for 6 years and i've put sooooo much money into i don't think i'd ever part with it. saying that, i'm very protective of it.

story one. when i was staying with my mom, she use to wake up at like 3 in the mourn for work. well one day she was in the kitchen around this time and heard a power drill going off in the car port.....rushes to my room and is all someone is trying to steal the wheels off your car. my car has locking lug nuts so needless to say they were putting work trying to get off my cobra r's. so i jump out of bed in my boxers and t shirt and socks....mind you this was on a february after it got done raining. i jump out the front door and chase after this king kong looking black dude with a power drill.  i must have looked like satan or something cuz that nigga ran like his name was jessy owens...mind you i wassn't armed like he was lol.

story two. i'm asleep and i've got this BRAND new clifford alarm installed in my car. i think. wow i can sleep FIIIIIIIIIIINE tonight knowing my car is a-o-k. rght? wrong? i wake up to hear the sound of my proximity sensor key chain vibrating like a mug. i think it's a cat fucking with my car so i casually hop out of bed with eye bugers in ym eye and the whole 9. walk outside and like 4 or 5 dudes are out there around my car trying to take the back lip off the trunk to get the top off i guess. i turn into the hulk and bust a Kill bill and slay the shit out of all four of these dudes.....the cops roll by and put ME into custody.he said i looked like i was under the influence of pcp or something lol. anyways i tell him what's up and show him it's my car and shit , and he starts clowing the dudes for getting beat up by one half asleep dude.

not too long ago i'm sitting in my living room watching american pie. and i'm at the scene where nadia is taking off her clothes, then i notice this black dude trying to see open my car door with some long pokey thing. i fly out the front door and grab the closest thing in the house for a weap (my girls hair brush) and start beating the fuck out of king kong bundy henry hill stylee.

moral of the stories, don't fuck with jacob's car.

LMAO...You beat "4 or 5" guys alone (and you couldn't remember the exact number?)?? Is this like the time you had "Tha Next Episode OG" in CDQ and the original copy of "Doggumentery EP"..?? ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »
^ i had just woke up and started swingin.

and to answer the question i have a 96' gt mustang convertible, but it's a saleen clone
looks like this

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »
thats nice man
2 seater mustang = pussy magnet and looks cool