Author Topic: Western Hospitality 2 - Hosted by Crooked I AVAILABLE NOW!!!  (Read 72 times)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Western Hospitality 2 - Hosted by Crooked I AVAILABLE NOW!!!
« on: October 01, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »

Fresh off of the success of the Crooked I "Hip Hop Weekly" mixtape, that was premiered on Dubcnn, September 7th of the Cali Untouchables is proud to finally present the long awaited follow up to his first "Western Hospitality" release.

Western Hospitality 2 is hosted by none other than Crooked I, with secondary hosting by Juice, and features new and exclusive tracks from an array of artists.

This mixtape features exclusive cuts only available via this September 7th release as well as three tracks produced by the man himself; "Str8 Bosses Remix," "That's Hood" and "Cali Boyz."

You can also hear music from some of the best in the West including The Game, Eastwood, G. Malone, Lil Eazy E, Mitchy Slick, Hot Dollar, Taje, Messy Marv and many more.

We have "Western Hospitality 2" for exclusive paid download available today for only $7.00 as part of the <b>Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network</b>. Below is the link to the page where you can see the full cover, tracklist and the link to proceed with the paid download. When you complete the payment process you will also have the opportunity to once again download the September 7th & Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape for FREE!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-westernhospitality2/

Dubcnn Presents: September 7th - Western Hospitality 2 (w/ Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape) ($7 Download)

Don't miss out on this download, add this to your music collection today - you won't be dissapointed!

1-W.H. 2 Intro
2-Crooked I Intro
3-Crooked I feat. Juice - New West Anthem (September 7th RMX)
4-Eastwood feat. The Game & Jay Rock - West Really
5-Clyde Carson feat. Sean Kingston - Doin' Dat'
6-Juice Interlude
7-Juice feat. Gage - Welcome To My Hood
8-G. Malone feat. Akon - Certified
9-Tha Crow Interlude
10-Tha Crow - Reppin' CA
11-Crooked I - Str8 Bosses RMX (Produced By September 7th)
12-Ya' Boy - Aquaman
13-Lil Eazy E feat. Timbaland - I Got That
14-Crooked I Interlude
15-Crooked I - Hey Big Spender (Week 20)
16-Jihad - All U Hear Iz (Produced By J. Classic)
17-Juice Interlude
18-Juice feat. Nas - No Half Steppin' (September 7th RMX)
19-Hot Dollar - Sidekick
20-Mr. Tower - Funkyfresh
21-Mitchy Slick & Messy Marv feat. Keak Da Sneak - Cherish A Thug
22-Crooked I - Blueprint 2 (Dedicated to Jena 6/Week 21)
23-Taje feat. Dae One & Michael Anthony - It's All Me
24-Jihad feat. Eastwood - That's Hood RMX (Produced By September 7th/Guitar By Smith)
25-Bishop Lamont - Feel On It
26-Deep C feat. Coolio Da Undadogg & Ant D.O.G. - Deeper Than U
27-Juice - New Breath Of The West
28-Crooked I - Cali Boyz RMX <b>(Produced By September 7th)
29-Deep C - Genetikz
30-Crooked I Outro