Author Topic: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?  (Read 1203 times)

AnybodyKilla

Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:30:21 PM »
I know his first single is going to be called Street Ryders featuring Akon and is produced by Cool & Dre, and i also heard DJ Skee played a snippet of it on some radio station but not 100% on that, anyone got any other info?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 03:35:57 PM by johnny1000 »

messi19

Re: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 03:53:36 PM »
Well, being that so much personal shit has popped off im guessin when he's ready he's ready.
What, he's been in court the last month, brother died, tour so im guessin when it's all set and done.

But the single is actually Game featuring Akon & Nas!
Should be dope, i hope he spits more like he does on his tapes though
cuz he rips em, and that people like Crooked I, Juice, Ya Boy, Eastwood,
Omar Cruz, Glasses and more westcoast niggas appear on his album.
Cuz the west has alooooooooot of talent but it's hard for em to get put on.

remo2000

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 04:00:26 PM »
Whats funny is that if 50 cent comes out with "Ill still kill" which features akon as another single eventually, then that would really make game look bad as his big single will have akon too.

Nate Dogg>Akon   8)

messi19

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
Whats funny is that if 50 cent comes out with "Ill still kill" which features akon as another single eventually, then that would really make game look bad as his big single will have akon too.

Nate Dogg>Akon   8)

LOL why? It's not like Akon isn't featured on many ppls shit. I mean it's one thing if like 50 used Junior Reed for
a song first and then Game used him for One Blood then maybe cuz Junior Reed is a legend but isn't very known
to the mainstream, but Akon? Cmon homie.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:09:10 PM »
I don't know where you guys got that info from but its probably just rumors. Game won't release another album until around late 08.

Nate Dogg>Akon   8)

Yeah cuz its not like Akon has been on any other rappers singles besides 50.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »
Well, being that so much personal shit has popped off im guessin when he's ready he's ready.
What, he's been in court the last month, brother died, tour so im guessin when it's all set and done.

Which brother died, wtf? And he still has to drop Juices mixtape, Blood Brothers mixtape and The Black Wall Sreet mixtape, he should drop all that shit first, but he should drop the single somtime before the end of November i think!!!

messi19

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »

Which brother died, wtf? And he still has to drop Juices mixtape, Blood Brothers mixtape and The Black Wall Sreet mixtape, he should drop all that shit first, but he should drop the single somtime before the end of November i think!!!

I unno, he had a new born baby brother who died not to long ago.
Yeah i think he'll drop all that before his album comes out so it's not
really comin out anytime soon i guess (if he does it that way).

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 04:21:05 PM »

How come nobody else has talked about him dieing? Anyways its all good, ya come to think of it, i dont think he'll drop the album for awhile yet, hes probably working on the following lol:

Features
Movies
BWS Mixtape
His Mixtape
Juice Mixtape
Blood Bros Mixtape
Album
Court Dates

Damn he been doin alotta shit lol, i cant see his album dropping anytime before summer, probably after!!!

messi19

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »

How come nobody else has talked about him dieing? Anyways its all good, ya come to think of it, i dont think he'll drop the album for awhile yet, hes probably working on the following lol:

Features
Movies
BWS Mixtape
His Mixtape
Juice Mixtape
Blood Bros Mixtape
Album
Court Dates

Damn he been doin alotta shit lol, i cant see his album dropping anytime before summer, probably after!!!

Actually he kept it quiet but alot of ppl knew about it cuz it was posted on WCR and i told ppl here and shit like dat when people were askin why he cancelled his Roc Tha Block tour.

But yeah that's alotta shit and i think it's better for him to drop it when all of that is done so he can focus more on his own shit later so he dont get all stressed out and releases a sup-par/weak album who sounds all outta the place.

But Juice shit need to be released soon daamn, shit been tooo long, shit was pose to drop long time ago. Just like Blood Brothers. :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

Features
Movies
BWS Mixtape
His Mixtape
Juice Mixtape
Blood Bros Mixtape
Album
Court Dates

Actually he kept it quiet but alot of ppl knew about it cuz it was posted on WCR and i told ppl here and shit like dat when people were askin why he cancelled his Roc Tha Block tour.

But yeah that's alotta shit and i think it's better for him to drop it when all of that is done so he can focus more on his own shit later so he dont get all stressed out and releases a sup-par/weak album who sounds all outta the place.

But Juice shit need to be released soon daamn, shit been tooo long, shit was pose to drop long time ago. Just like Blood Brothers. :-\

I know the BWS Vol 2 mixtape as suppose to drop like late 06 and it still it aint out, and Juices shit was suppose to come out like 6 months ago, everything basically was suppose to drop awhile ago, but he aint got shit out, he needs to get em out asap!!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »

Features
Movies
BWS Mixtape
His Mixtape
Juice Mixtape
Blood Bros Mixtape
Album
Court Dates

I know the BWS Vol 2 mixtape as suppose to drop like late 06 and it still it aint out, and Juices shit was suppose to come out like 6 months ago, everything basically was suppose to drop awhile ago, but he aint got shit out, he needs to get em out asap!!!

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 08:08:17 PM »
yea in my opinion should be to use nate dogg and get a dj quik production instead of cool & dre they nice but keep it west coast

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 08:36:32 PM »
hes also got "LIFE AFTER THE MATH" dvd coming out, which is being scored by Ervin EP Pope. I saw a trailer for it the other day, and the DVD looks amazing. Some real quality footage and interviews, and its a VERY well put together DVD. not the typical rap DVD you see. The closest hip hop DVD I can compare it to is Thug Angel or Ressurection. I think they used a really nice camera, so aesthetically and visually, the DVD looks awesome. I was able to catch a 5 minute segment of one of The Game interviews, and I really think that this DVD is going to establish his foundation for years to come.

EP also has about 4 beats on the album that will make it..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 08:50:33 PM by We Fly High »

rik

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »
EP is dope!

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 08:57:37 PM »
EP is dope!

he's ridiculous man, have you seen this video of him on the keys before? west coast at its motherfuckin finest..