Author Topic: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?  (Read 1193 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »
hes also got "LIFE AFTER THE MATH" dvd coming out, which is being scored by Ervin EP Pope. I saw a trailer for it the other day, and the DVD looks amazing. Some real quality footage and interviews, and its a VERY well put together DVD. not the typical rap DVD you see. The closest hip hop DVD I can compare it to is Thug Angel or Ressurection. I think they used a really nice camera, so aesthetically and visually, the DVD looks awesome. I was able to catch a 5 minute segment of one of The Game interviews, and I really think that this DVD is going to establish his foundation for years to come.

EP also has about 4 beats on the album that will make it..

Damn man how u know all this lol? And can u get the trailer for us?

messi19

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »
hes also got "LIFE AFTER THE MATH" dvd coming out, which is being scored by Ervin EP Pope. I saw a trailer for it the other day, and the DVD looks amazing. Some real quality footage and interviews, and its a VERY well put together DVD. not the typical rap DVD you see. The closest hip hop DVD I can compare it to is Thug Angel or Ressurection. I think they used a really nice camera, so aesthetically and visually, the DVD looks awesome. I was able to catch a 5 minute segment of one of The Game interviews, and I really think that this DVD is going to establish his foundation for years to come.

EP also has about 4 beats on the album that will make it..

Damn, where'd u see that? And yeah i've been sayin it for some time now, EP is maaaad dope, especially with the keys.

rik

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 09:02:56 PM »
EP is dope!

he's ridiculous man, have you seen this video of him on the keys before? west coast at its motherfuckin finest..

Damn, that was sick!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 09:07:11 PM »
EP is dope!

he's ridiculous man, have you seen this video of him on the keys before? west coast at its motherfuckin finest..

Holy shit lol, that was dope as fuck!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 10:45:40 PM »
man that shit was sick

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 11:32:05 PM »
yea in my opinion should be to use nate dogg and get a dj quik production instead of cool & dre they nice but keep it west coast

kemizt

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 06:34:48 AM »
EP is dope!

dopeness indeed  8)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 07:03:18 AM »
i can tell u from what i know Nas has been taken off of street rydaz .. this is more of a street record then anythin else .. he label deal is done.. its a 3 album deal at this stage ... Basically the deal was done just to get the music and BWS name out there .. they are lookin to release a bws compilation before the end of the year..That will more then likely be the 1st release off the label deal they hace so i doubt you will see another bws mixxtape before that ..

K-9

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »
So this will be games bond last album he will retire ... anyeway so far it sounds like it gunna be a dope album just tired of name dropping
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 08:00:12 AM by K-9 »

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 08:16:58 AM »
He had a track called 'Hustlers Dream' that didn't make it to the DA but is supposed to be on his 3rd album. Game posted a bulletin a few days ago with a link to a snippet of the first minute of it (no DJ/CD quality). It was dope.

The Predator

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 09:57:09 AM »
Damn that nigga EP got skills, he need to hook a nigga like Game up with that ill west coast beat he was playing.

The 'Lookin At You' track he did on DA was a banger.

8)

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:01:58 AM by The Predator »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:57 PM »
EP also charges alot, well no too bad, its a fair price, $7500 for Indie and 20k for Major!!!

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »
the shit EP did on you know what it is 4.. "Maniac" is fucking crack
dude need to do a album with game as an exclusive producer!!

that 808 is so sickkkkkk

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 05:59:25 PM »
EP also charges alot, well no too bad, its a fair price, $7500 for Indie and 20k for Major!!!

whered you get that info?

Dubb Montana

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 06:04:00 PM »
Juice said in his bulletin on myspace that their working on a BWS Compilation album then Game's new album then Juice's debut album.