Author Topic: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?  (Read 1195 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Any Info On The Games 3rd Album?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »
EP also charges alot, well no too bad, its a fair price, $7500 for Indie and 20k for Major!!!

whered you get that info?

EP, where can we see the trailer for the dvd man?

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
sorry, i dont think the trailer is public yet. it should be soon though.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »
sorry, i dont think the trailer is public yet. it should be soon though.

Where did u see it?

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »
He had a track called 'Hustlers Dream' that didn't make it to the DA but is supposed to be on his 3rd album. Game posted a bulletin a few days ago with a link to a snippet of the first minute of it (no DJ/CD quality). It was dope.

has anyone got this!!!! wtf... why wasnt the link posted here?

messi19

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »
He had a track called 'Hustlers Dream' that didn't make it to the DA but is supposed to be on his 3rd album. Game posted a bulletin a few days ago with a link to a snippet of the first minute of it (no DJ/CD quality). It was dope.

damn nigga u slippin..that shit came out BEFORE DA even dropped an it's just a snippet thats why.
Featuring Anthony Hamilyon

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 04:48:24 AM »

damn nigga u slippin..that shit came out BEFORE DA even dropped an it's just a snippet thats why.
Featuring Anthony Hamilyon

i would like to hear it...

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 04:52:19 AM »
Recording for the third record is certainly underway. One of our forthcoming DubCNN interviews (which should be up in the not-too-distant future) has some very dope info about Game's next album. Stay tuned...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »
oh mayn. i hope he gets timbo and dr. dre this time arounD !!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 06:43:22 PM »
EP is dope!

he's ridiculous man, have you seen this video of him on the keys before? west coast at its motherfuckin finest..

Holy shit lol, that was dope as fuck!!!

yeah that was really dope

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »
Recording for the third record is certainly underway. One of our forthcoming DubCNN interviews (which should be up in the not-too-distant future) has some very dope info about Game's next album. Stay tuned...

How u know?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »

How u know?

'Cause I'm Music Editor for DubCNN (handle the bulk of album reviews for the site) and conducted this particular interview. It's no major, in-depth info, but it is a nice little aside that has me even more excited for Game's next project. All will be revealed soon enough...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »

How u know?

'Cause I'm Music Editor for DubCNN (handle the bulk of album reviews for the site) and conducted this particular interview. It's no major, in-depth info, but it is a nice little aside that has me even more excited for Game's next project. All will be revealed soon enough...

LMAO, it better not get put up like in a few months LOL. And how can u hold a interview man, what if they say old shit in it!!!

dill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2007, 12:01:14 PM »
shit's gonna be dope. i just hope he's not gonna use dre's name on every track, won't rhyme about six four impala on every track, won't rhyme about lesbians again and won't use names of every famous personality. couple on each song. don't get me wrong, game is good mc but sometimes it's boring to hear the same thing.

but musically it's gonna be hot as a muthafucka. he should rhyme over focus's beat again, that's fo sho.

hi-tek, khalil and justin blaze should give some music for him again too.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »
shit's gonna be dope. i just hope he's not gonna use dre's name on every track, won't rhyme about six four impala on every track, won't rhyme about lesbians again and won't use names of every famous personality. couple on each song. don't get me wrong, game is good mc but sometimes it's boring to hear the same thing.

but musically it's gonna be hot as a muthafucka. he should rhyme over focus's beat again, that's fo sho.

hi-tek, khalil and justin blaze should give some music for him again too.

He Game is dope as fuck, but it gets tireing listening to the same thing all the time, u say to urself, damn, didnt i just hear this verse from him haha, he name drops alot and talks about 64's way to much lol. But cant wait for this album!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »
Game raps about:

64 impalas
bitches
air force ones
chuck taylors
alchol
weed