Author Topic: DJ Skee & Snoop Dogg Present: Terrace Martin - Signal Flow Mixtape [Free DL]  (Read 1542 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: DJ Skee & Snoop Dogg Present: Terrace Martin - Signal Flow Mixtape [Free DL]
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »
LOL this mixtape/street album is alright, its pretty solid but not as good as u guys say it is, everytime theres a dope song someone ups or a mixtape yall go crazy and hype it up ALOT, then when u listen to it, it aint that hot and ur like wtf? Yall need to stop doing that LOL!!!

d-nice

Re: DJ Skee & Snoop Dogg Present: Terrace Martin - Signal Flow Mixtape [Free DL]
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
LOL this mixtape/street album is alright, its pretty solid but not as good as u guys say it is, everytime theres a dope song someone ups or a mixtape yall go crazy and hype it up ALOT, then when u listen to it, it aint that hot and ur like wtf? Yall need to stop doing that LOL!!!

I never go by hype to listen to a album. No matter how much it's talked about. You just got to bump it and decide for yourself.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »

I never go by hype to listen to a album. No matter how much it's talked about. You just got to bump it and decide for yourself.

Yup i guess thats true, to each and his own really, but u know when a song is just fuckin fire!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2007, 05:24:46 PM »
So this isnt his official album, just a mixtape ??? Are there DJ drops ??? Any1 wanna lend us some info, much appreciated....

What Luni said  ;D I got to finish listening to this when I get back.
it's fantastic...u heard the kurupt or problem solo yet??

Nah I got to track 2 and got caught up in watching the baseball highlights on SportsCenter.  ;D I will listen to it later and drop my 2 cents on it.
true...i know u homie, you're gonna LOVE those 2 ;D

That Ridin track is the SHIT. I do want to hear that Kurupt track. Terrance has been hyping up all these tracks from him, and most think Kurupt fell off so I want to hear if he wrecked shop on there. Problem is quickly becoming a artist I am anticipating.
yea Ridin is amazing, scar KILLED his part :o

once u hear this track, you'll see kurupt has given us hopeful fans reason 2 say "he ain't fell off" ;)

yea, problem is dope...he lyrically WRECKED his solo cut, perfect way 2 close the tape...he ain't got no mixtapes or albums of his own yet, does he??
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

G-lock

• Lil Geezy
  • Respect!
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2007, 08:42:49 PM »
This is some really nice work, dope mixtape and what is more interesting that its free.
Terrace is killing it!

d-nice

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »
So this isnt his official album, just a mixtape ??? Are there DJ drops ??? Any1 wanna lend us some info, much appreciated....

Nah I got to track 2 and got caught up in watching the baseball highlights on SportsCenter.  ;D I will listen to it later and drop my 2 cents on it.

That Ridin track is the SHIT. I do want to hear that Kurupt track. Terrance has been hyping up all these tracks from him, and most think Kurupt fell off so I want to hear if he wrecked shop on there. Problem is quickly becoming a artist I am anticipating.

once u hear this track, you'll see kurupt has given us hopeful fans reason 2 say "he ain't fell off" ;)

yea, problem is dope...he lyrically WRECKED his solo cut, perfect way 2 close the tape...he ain't got no mixtapes or albums of his own yet, does he??

not that I know of. If he does, I want it ASAP.

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »

not that I know of. If he does, I want it ASAP.
LOL same 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
Problem has put out 4 official mixtapes so far... one with Warrior, one with Dow Jones, and 2 real early one's with no major DJ... 
All dope stuff too... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

teletomble

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
good to see kurupt tha kingpin making his comeback on track 11

Who's on that "Be Thankful" track?

J. Black & Uncle Chuck

Who is J.Black?

everlast1986

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2007, 08:18:17 AM »
good to see kurupt tha kingpin making his comeback on track 11

Who's on that "Be Thankful" track?

J. Black & Uncle Chuck

Who is J.Black?

A singer thats been signed to Doggystyle Records for a couple of years now. He was on R&G and the Welcome To Tha Chuuch compilation.

d-nice

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2007, 09:36:48 AM »
Just finished this and it is bangin. T Martin has a very unique style, almost like DJ Quik, but he uses alot of sax and jazz samples. But he adds the bass and vocoder to give it that west coast flavor. IMO he is the X-factor on Doggystyle. Hopefully Snoop will promote him and put his album out. This is a hell of a start. Good rapper also.

d-nice

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2007, 09:39:26 AM »
Oh yeah, Kurupt did his thing on here. Problem too. That Snoop/Game collabo is the shit also.

smegma

Re: Terrace_Martin-Signal_Flow-2007
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2007, 10:23:02 AM »

EFFeX

Re: Terrace_Martin-Signal_Flow-2007
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
Pm ?

It's FREE... go to his MySpace...

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78924587

Here is problems myspace page. The dow jones mix cd was hot as hell and so was the warrior one.