Author Topic: Immortal Technique - The Middle Passage...any news?  (Read 490 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Immortal Technique - The Middle Passage...any news?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 06:10:42 PM »
As long he stays outta the shady,gunit,aftermath camp, it's all good

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 05:10:33 AM »
you know what, i got revolutionary 2 the one with peruvian cocaine cuz i love that joint, but pretty much every other song on that album just didnt do it for me. i thought the production was boring, and his lyrics were so predictable. pretty much the only other song i like was "freedom of speech", show me some good tracks without the same sleepy ass beats and rhymes i'll be swayed, but i've tried before.

man, you just don't like people criticizin' the US government like he does, that's all there is to it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 09:20:15 PM »
lol @ Bananas sayin his lyrics are predictable...thats interesting.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 09:29:44 PM »
you know what, i got revolutionary 2 the one with peruvian cocaine cuz i love that joint, but pretty much every other song on that album just didnt do it for me. i thought the production was boring, and his lyrics were so predictable. pretty much the only other song i like was "freedom of speech", show me some good tracks without the same sleepy ass beats and rhymes i'll be swayed, but i've tried before.

man, you just don't like people criticizin' the US government like he does, that's all there is to it.

BANANAS

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:20 PM »
I hate my government, I don't like Americas role in the world. you two are just narrow minded losers who think cuz your perspective you jacked from lets get free differs from your parents youre some sort of radicals, you have no idea what diversity is or anything you preach about. youre living in the clouds. you guys crack me up, in 20 years you'll be the bitter conservatives you grew up hating face it you're just caught up in the hype

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
I hate my government, I don't like Americas role in the world. you two are just narrow minded losers who think cuz your perspective you jacked from lets get free differs from your parents youre some sort of radicals, you have no idea what diversity is or anything you preach about. youre living in the clouds. you guys crack me up, in 20 years you'll be the bitter conservatives you grew up hating face it you're just caught up in the hype
You really crack me up

BANANAS

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 10:01:23 PM »
You really crack me up

no i dont i make u mad lol, why would u even respond??? U mad

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »
You really crack me up

no i dont i make u mad lol, why would u even respond??? U mad
Nah actually I'm chillen. I don't get all hyped up behind a computer and claim to have had the roughest life. I got enough issues to deal with in real life.

BANANAS

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 10:14:47 PM »
sure you do. come to cali man, its not like the sticks where youre from. we all get along no need for crabby mc's and so called righteous (racist towards whites) attitudes. cmon man

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »
anyone have the full track called    Parole ...there was a snippet on here a lil while ago and its a doope track and i been lookin for the full trak

swangin and bangin

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
anyone have the full track called    Parole ...there was a snippet on here a lil while ago and its a doope track and i been lookin for the full trak
yea i need that too

i remember somebody hooked it up via zshare but it wasnt the whole song

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 08:06:12 PM »
Its coming out on Babygrande. It should be out by the end of the year.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »
yea i need that too

i think thats the whole thing. doesn't seem that its long song

swangin and bangin

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 09:16:32 PM »
yea i need that too

nah man
it was less then a minnute i think, no way that could be the whole song

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 11:52:10 PM »
yea i need that too

nah man
it was less then a minnute i think, no way that could be the whole song
Yeah I was the one who hooked it up.  It came from his DJ's mixtape "The Underworld" vol.3 and the back cover says "exclusive snippet" so the whole song probably hasn't been released just yet.