Author Topic: Ron Paul to raise $1 Million in ONE WEEK?!?!?  (Read 290 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Ron Paul to raise $1 Million in ONE WEEK?!?!?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »
Keep the updates coming... we hadn't heard from you for a while... props to Jome.

+1

Ron Paul 08'

btw... there are now two billboards up in Kansas City area I've seen for Ron Paul, one says... "End Income Tax: It's Unconstitutional"... another one says "End The War Now, No Illegal Immigration, No More IRS"
You mean Jrome. ;)

I haven't seen any Billboards in San Diego, but some people have taken to put Ron Paul bumber stickers on various places othe then cars. So far I've seen 2 in La Jolla (one was removed because it was blocking the street sign) and one in clairmont. Plus I got mine on my car. I saw a car with a Mitt Romney 08 magnet on the back and threw it in the trash. True story. Although I think it was put on there by someone else, because it would be pretty stupid to put a magnet on your car. A side from Paul and Obama, I havent seen any other presidential bumber stickers (I still see people with Kerry/Edwards and Bush/Cheney bumber stickers though, Lol).

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 02:53:43 PM »

I haven't seen any Billboards in San Diego, but some people have taken to put Ron Paul bumber stickers on various places othe then cars. So far I've seen 2 in La Jolla (one was removed because it was blocking the street sign) and one in clairmont. Plus I got mine on my car. I saw a car with a Mitt Romney 08 magnet on the back and threw it in the trash. True story. Although I think it was put on there by someone else, because it would be pretty stupid to put a magnet on your car. A side from Paul and Obama, I havent seen any other presidential bumber stickers (I still see people with Kerry/Edwards and Bush/Cheney bumber stickers though, Lol).

LOL.. that's funny when you still see people with bumper stickers on their cars from really old elections. 

Anyway, I haven't seen many bumper stickers for these most recent elections, but I'd have to say I've seen Ron Paul more than anyone else.  Although, that could be because law of attraction would influence me into noticing more Ron Paul bumper-stickers.  Also, I've seen almost an even number of Obama stickers.  Whenever I see someone with a Ron Paul sticker I usually honk and we exchange a thumbs up.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »
There are Pual banners over highway overpasses and bumper stickers and signs everywhere

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
There are Pual banners over highway overpasses and bumper stickers and signs everywhere
yeah I was surprised in the city I live in of about 30k there were signs in a couple locations.  I thought I was the only dude who knew the real...Thank ____ something I'm not the only one.  Now it's my turn to put some shit up, ya heard?  We need a fuckin' Ron Paul revolution done in a intelligent way...to grow this campaign.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »
Came back from La Jolla and 2 more signs were added to the streets. They were both homemade and one said "google Ron Paul". I have an extra bumber sticker, I should find a place to put it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 10:34:50 PM »
Just came back from La Jolla and someone put up 4 more signs. The message is spreading. Fuck Duncan Hunter.