Author Topic: dont want to work tonight  (Read 450 times)

Elevz

Re: dont want to work tonight
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 04:56:43 AM »
Bananas is 25 now? Don't flatter him, Johnny! You're making him seem more mature than he actually is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 10:37:58 AM »
Banana moved to Canada for good? lol

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 01:06:31 PM »
All you canadians make sure u hit my burger king on 88th in surrey right next to walmart. support the movement!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 03:02:42 PM »
lol @ little johny hillon. you are not from the hood, you are not fooling anybody. show us your myspace so we can see al the ghetto fools you kick it with lol, see if your top 10 isnt just filled with rappers youve never met. where you live at doggie? i just moved to vancouver, theres only a couple hoods i know u dont live in, but why dont u earn some gangsta points maybe you can impress the game, come meet me and i'll beat the living shit outta you if i can legally do that here. lol youre a real chump faggot!!!!! not ghetto!!!! internet thug!!! wigger!!!!

..........Wow, when did i say i was from the hood, ur fucked man, get a life, if u dont like it hear, why u hear clown, get lost haha, ur fucked in the head man, why do u keep telling me Vancouver has no hoods and im not from the hood, what r u getting at dude, its the internet, why do u even bother saying stupid shit like that, makes u look like a idiot man, u dont even know any1 from here, if i were to ever meet u somewhere u would just be done with, but i cant really proove to every1 that i did, its the internet, so theres nothing in it for me, ur just a silly fuck, whose like 25 years old, moves down here, hops on the internet, trash talks the place he moved to and thinks hes crazy cause hes formely from Cali, wow now thats pathetic, get a life man, ur 1 hurt fuck, get lost doggie!!!

lol, U-Mad? and technically Bananas moved UP to Vancouver from Cali

Mad wtf? Its the internet, why would i get mad, just some 25 year old running his mouth cause he got nuthin better to do, doesnt affect me in any way!!!

Bananas is 25 now? Don't flatter him, Johnny! You're making him seem more mature than he actually is.

LMAO, that guys hurt man!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »
re-read your reply, you appear to be mad to me which is possibly why bananas n such are giving you shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »
re-read your reply, you appear to be mad to me which is possibly why bananas n such are giving you shit.

Yaaaaaaaa right, SAY SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

BANANAS

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 05:25:03 PM »
Banana moved to Canada for good? lol

naw pimp 1 year, my visa runs out september 2, 2008

BANANAS

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 05:26:36 PM »

so when r u gonna earn that street cred pimp? lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 07:48:23 PM »

so when r u gonna earn that street cred pimp? lol

Wtf LOL!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »
Yo Banana, you should just come to my country, quebec is so much better then these fools out in bc , canada

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 09:09:38 PM »
Yo Banana, you should just come to my country, quebec is so much better then these fools out in bc , canada

Its province not country, u 2 could have submission sex together and talk dirty in french, fuckin queers HAHAHA!!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:43:18 PM by johnny1000 »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 09:18:08 PM »

Its province not country, u 2 could have submission sex together and take dirty in french, fuckin queers HAHAHA!!!
hahaha

u just reminded me of that insults video

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 11:02:01 PM »

Its province not country, u 2 could have submission sex together and talk dirty in french, fuckin queers HAHAHA!!!

U mad?