Author Topic: Anyone read OJ's book?  (Read 289 times)

GangstaBoogy

Anyone read OJ's book?
« on: September 30, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »
I don't be readin and shiet but I'm thinkin about checkin that one out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BANANAS

Re: Anyone read OJ's book?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »
lemme borrow it when ur done b

bez

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 04:10:04 AM »
let me get my gloves

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 05:57:52 AM »
You don't read books and then when your actually about to read one  you pick this idiots book to read?? man trust me don't waste your time and money on this clown. That motherfucker should get beheaded.

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »
Didn't the Goldman family edit it all out though?

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 09:01:53 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 12:59:38 PM »
You don't read books and then when your actually about to read one  you pick this idiots book to read?? man trust me don't waste your time and money on this clown. That motherfucker should get beheaded.

Calm down Delores Tucker, its not everyday that a murderer found innocent writes a book revealing how he got away with it.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »

Calm down Delores Tucker, its not everyday that a murderer found innocent writes a book revealing how he got away with it.

LMAO! You's a funny dude.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »

::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
well heres the book  :laugh: http://rapidshare.com/files/38381610/O.J.Simpson.If.I.Did.It.rar

Props given!

I tried my best not to do this cuz I actually wanted to read it so I could brag to my friends that I read a book. But I downloaded it, opened it, and went straight to the night of the murder. That shiet is insane! The way he admitted to having the knife and getting ready to go at it with Ron Goldman then just blacked out and suddenly saw Ron and Nicole's dead bodies laying in pools of blood - omg. I'm speechless. I'm gonna check this out and soon as I find out where a library is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 01:19:37 AM »
^^Post the excerpts.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:27 AM »
^^It was originally supposed to be by OJ but that got scratched,  what you guys are talkin about is the book that is out in stores and its by the Goldman family,  "If I Did It"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 07:25:45 AM »
i read the first 3rd of it. then i lost interest. didnt even get to the murder part.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »
^^It was originally supposed to be by OJ but that got scratched,  what you guys are talkin about is the book that is out in stores and its by the Goldman family,  "If I Did It"

I think you got it mixed up. The book is written by OJ (well it was ghostwritten by Pablo Fenjves). It was originally supposed to come out as a book and 2 part tv series but Fox scrapped the show and the Goldman family took the issue to court. They were awarded all rights to the book so they changed the name from "If I Did It: Here's How it Happened" to "If I Did It: Confessions of a Killer". Still the same shiet tho.

NIK, here's the part I was referring to...

the next page he went on to say "Nicole's body was laying there in a pool of blood. I'd never seen so much blood in my life".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 02:16:46 PM »
^Insane. Props on the hook. 8)