Author Topic: Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren  (Read 698 times)

smegma

Re: Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 10:51:06 AM »
^It's obviously here daughter, if she birthed her...technically.

Ok, Mr. Know-It-All.

???

What's that smilie for?

Do you disagree to disagree or are you just a nitwit?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 10:53:38 AM »
You called me "Mr-Know-It-All" because you're mad that you ain't knowin...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
^how is it? the daughters egg has been fertilised by the son-in-laws sperm then it is genetically their child. the daughter's mother carried the embryos so that the 2 could actually have a child.

if you read the last sentence of the article "Brazilian law stipulates that only close relatives can serve as surrogate mothers. De Brito is an only child and none of her cousins volunteered, so Serrao agreed to receive four embryos from her daughter."

what other choice did she have other than to let her mother do it?

What's your point? If she's the one who gave birth to the child, she's the technical mother...It's common sense.

No she was the surrogate mother. if I go in a shop and buy some eggs and give them to you, they're not your eggs. Your just holding them until I take them off you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
The fuckin baby grew in her stomach, son...She gave birth to the baby. She is technically the real mother, by definition.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 11:08:35 AM »
She's the person who birthed the babies, but she's not the person who created them, so in all reality she is not the mother. She is just the person who carried them and birthed them. It was her daughers eggs, not her own.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »
If I take a shit and you stick it up your ass and shit it back out, it's not your shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 11:14:30 AM »
LOL...SGV LOVES to argue against me, even if he doesn't know shit about the topic were arguing about.

From dictionary.com

moth·er 1       (mŭth'ər)  Pronunciation Key 
n.   

A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 11:16:37 AM »
If I take a shit and you stick it up your ass and shit it back out, it's not your shit.

No...But if you ate my shit and shat it out, it would be your shit.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 11:17:17 AM »
also from dictionary.com

surrogate mother
–noun
1.   a person who acts in the place of another person's biological mother.
2.   an animal that is given another's offspring to raise.
3.   Medicine/Medical. a woman who helps a couple to have a child by carrying to term an embryo conceived by the couple and transferred to her uterus, or by being inseminated with the man's sperm and either donating the embryo for transfer to the woman's uterus or carrying it to term.

Don't be stubborn now, admit you were wrong.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
LMAO @ NIK mad at me for voicing my opinion. Lets just say a white family has a black woman be the surrogate mother. She gives birth to a white baby, its obvious who's mother the baby is correct? While in all technicalities, the black woman birthed the baby, she is not the mother. The baby will have none of her dna. Will never resemble her or any family members. etc etc. She is NOT the mother. She is the woman who gave birth to the baby. This is true.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
LMAO @ NIK mad at me for voicing my opinion. Lets just say a white family has a black woman be the surrogate mother. She gives birth to a white baby, its obvious who's mother the baby is correct? While in all technicalities, the black woman birthed the baby, she is not the mother. The baby will have none of her dna. Will never resemble her or any family members. etc etc. She is NOT the mother. She is the woman who gave birth to the baby. This is true.

Dude...are you fucking arguing the English definition of mother? You sure you don't wanna take this up with Mr. Webster? Stubbornness just took a whole new meaning, bro...There is NO winning with you. I can say the sky is blue and you'll find a way to argue it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 11:27:16 AM »
also from dictionary.com

surrogate mother
–noun
3.   Medicine/Medical. a woman who helps a couple to have a child by carrying to term an embryo conceived by the couple and transferred to her uterus, or by being inseminated with the man's sperm and either donating the embryo for transfer to the woman's uterus or carrying it to term.

What the fuck are you talking about...There's a reason that the word MOTHER is in "surrogate MOTHER", don't be a dickhead...She's the mother, TECHNICALLY. There's nothing to admit. Read my definition over and over until you get it...

SGV

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
also from dictionary.com

surrogate mother
–noun

NIK: She is a PERSON who acts in place of another person's BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

Seriously guy, you're mistaken here. You're right she is the mother, but the correct term for her is Surrogate Mother. The Biological mother is the woman whom the eggs were derived from. Are YOU arguing the english definition? Seriously bro, I could tell you that water is wet and you would find a way to argue it.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
the daughters egg has been fertilised by the son-in-laws sperm then it is genetically their child. the daughter's mother carried the embryos so that the 2 could actually have a child.
Hmmm. That's like trying out new Speedos in your local store without wearing any underpants. Still disgusting though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »
also from dictionary.com

surrogate mother
–noun

NIK: She is a PERSON who acts in place of another person's BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

Seriously guy, you're mistaken here. You're right she is the mother, but the correct term for her is Surrogate Mother. The Biological mother is the woman whom the eggs were derived from. Are YOU arguing the english definition? Seriously bro, I could tell you that water is wet and you would find a way to argue it.

Is she not the technical mother? She's not the mother in ANY way? Answer the question. You're being stubborn. You just love arguing what I say...If it was someone else saying the same shit, you wouldn't have even replied to this thread...I'd be willing to bet anything on that.