Author Topic: Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren  (Read 693 times)

SGV

Re: Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 11:48:27 AM »
No. She's not the mother. She is not a mother in anyway beyond "Surrogate." Don't pull this poor me bullshit. This isn't about me, you or anyone else dude, it's about the topic. Keep it that way, please. If you feel like making this a me and you topic then make another thread about me and we can discuss anything pertaining to that in there. In here let's keep it about this lady being the surrogate mother to her grandchildren.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
who is raising the child? whos DNA is in the child? she is a SURROGATE mother, nothing more, nothing less. well, apart from being a grandmother aswell.

you dont need to continuely argue the point, it is a common thing for a surrogate to carry the embryo for the term then hand the child to the rightful mother.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
Nobody can be this stubborn.

The process she went through is number 1 on the definition for "mother".

moth·er 1       (mŭth'ər)  Pronunciation Key 
n.   

A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.

What prominent highligheted was an entirely different form of "surrogate mother" than this bitch...LOL.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 02:33:33 PM »
NIK can you actually not see the difference between a surrogate mother and a regular mother?

smegma

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 06:44:35 PM »
NIK can you actually not see the difference between a surrogate mother and a regular mother?

Of course I can...but a surrogate mother who birthed the child is the technical mother...just like with adopted children. Yes, some adopted children consider their foster parents their real parents, but whoever birthed the child is the actual mom, if you go by the definition.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 06:59:47 PM »

Of course I can...but a surrogate mother who birthed the child is the technical mother...just like with adopted children. Yes, some adopted children consider their foster parents their real parents, but whoever birthed the child is the actual mom, if you go by the definition.

I'm adopted and the parents I have are my REAL parents. They didn't birth me, but they are my mother and father.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »
^yes, and you have every right to claim them as your real parents...but I'm talking about the technical definition of mother here.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 10:32:01 PM »
^yes, and you have every right to claim them as your real parents...but I'm talking about the technical definition of mother here.

The word surrogate means appointed to act in the place of. She gave birth to the child and that's it. That's why she is called the "surrogate mother" and not just "mother".

I think you are by yourself on this one.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 10:34:58 PM by Low Key »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2007, 08:10:15 AM »

The word surrogate means appointed to act in the place of. She gave birth to the child and that's it. That's why she is called the "surrogate mother" and not just "mother".

real talk

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »

Like I said, if you go by the definition, the real mother is the one who births you, whether you're adopted, or whatever it may be, the real mother is the one who gives you birth, BY DEFINITION...Not by my definition, but by the ENGLISH DEFINITION. So no, I'm not "alone" on this one, I'm not even in on this one, I'm just passing on the info that I know to those who are uninformed...PeACe

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »
Nobody can be this stubborn.

The irony of that just shattered my brain.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 01:17:20 PM »
^Is the dictionary being stubborn too? LOL. :grumpy:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »

Like I said, if you go by the definition, the real mother is the one who births you, whether you're adopted, or whatever it may be, the real mother is the one who gives you birth, BY DEFINITION...Not by my definition, but by the ENGLISH DEFINITION. So no, I'm not "alone" on this one, I'm not even in on this one, I'm just passing on the info that I know to those who are uninformed...PeACe

::) You just love being difficult. By definition, "surrogate mother" is exactly what that woman is. The prefix "surrogate" correctly identifies the woman and the role she played in the baby's life.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 02:40:32 PM »
NIK, not only did you post a definition from an American Dictionary (yeh, i know) but also the definition that is 3/4 the way down the page.

the fact that the baby will have the DNA from the father and the REAL mother makes it clear who is the mother of the child, it doesnt matter who gave birth to it. she housed an embryo for 9months and gave birth to it, that does not make her the mother...

let it go man, your wrong. accept it.