Author Topic: Someone tell me what was that deal with US passports and Canada?  (Read 126 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What was the situation a couple months ago?  I heard something in the news about Americans having long waits for passports because of something regarding new requirements for Canada?  Something like that.  Could someone explain to me what the issue was?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Someone tell me what was that deal with US passports and Canada?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 01:57:04 PM »
I think it's the other way around.  We are gonna need passports to get into the U.S and I don't know when that comes into effect.  I went to the U.S. last week and I only had to give my ID (driver's license).

I'm not totally sure what the situation is right now, doesn't really matter to me because I have my passport and all the ID I need.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 02:50:02 PM »
I think it's the other way around.  We are gonna need passports to get into the U.S and I don't know when that comes into effect.  I went to the U.S. last week and I only had to give my ID (driver's license).

I'm not totally sure what the situation is right now, doesn't really matter to me because I have my passport and all the ID I need.

Someone told me they tried to get their son a US passport and it was taking really long now, because of something about Canada.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »
well the us governement wanted to fuck wit us real bad so now we need the passport to go across the border, then canada return the ball and said well we're gonna do the same thing. Sad thing is most canadians already own a passport so it aint no thang. It's something for us peeps though, 80% of them dont have the passeport.