Author Topic: RBX - Broken Silence [NEW ALBUM]  (Read 8172 times)

Okka

Re: RBX - Broken Silence [NEW ALBUM]
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2008, 11:44:43 AM »
What did you think about that song?

Hmmm,itīs cool.... but itīs not memorable,so thatīs probably why I had overlooked/forgot about it.
But I have beamed it over to my cell so it will be in rotation a couple of months,so it might grow on me.
Not memorable like you say. I was anticipating this song a lot when the Welcome Album tracklist came out but this Battlecat beat is pretty boring...

I think Josef Limberg co produced on that beat.

It was produced by Battlecat and Josef, i just checked the credits...

D~Nice

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »
I liked RBX's verse and Rage just killed her verse. Kurupt's verse was all over the place.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2008, 12:09:41 PM »
Personally, I was disappointed when I first heard the track and I still don't like it. RBX is sub-par and Kurupt is indeed all over the place. The beat isn't all that either: If that's representative for what they cook up together, Battlecat and Joseph Leimberg would do better to appreciate each other's style but not try to blend the two.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
Not bad yes, but he can do better beats , will see what he can do with an another mixtape, maybe but I'm not sure of that, I think is not made for do this thing lol.

His name when he become producer is "Niggarachie" or something like that, you can go to myspace to listen some tracks of him.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
Check this out http://www.myspace.com/rbxbrokensilence  for
4 songs from the new RBX album "Broken Silence" + the album cover,
I think....

RBX - "BROKEN SILENCE" available October 2nd, 2007 on Technicali Sound

Produced BY
DJ Rhettmatic of The Beat Junkies/Visionaries
LD of Technicali Sound
Snoop Dogg
Lobsta & Infiltrata

Feat. LMNO, Ariano, Chace Infinite, Francesca, Self Lion, & Tate the Great aka Krunch.

the link is not workin, when is this comin out?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

WICK1D

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »
His Official myspace page is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=305830655 all the rest he doesnt use. That Brokensilence myspace page was set up by technicali but X and Premeditated are handling the album right now.ITs available right now ITUNES as of Friday Or you can pick it up at VIP records in Long Beach or Bomb Azz Music in LA. Be sure to check out the Free style he Kicked for G4 ... At the moment his computer is done but it should be up and running in two to three days.. I just talked to X right now and if you still want the interview get at him on thursday or friday.. Watch out Premediated in 09. Hes in the studio as we speak right now

WICK1D

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
Yo i just got off the phone with X right now Chad Vader he is on the way right now to meet with an interviewer .. He said Concrete criminals should wrap up on Friday then give it a couple months for mixing and mastering..Right now he is going hard at working on his next solo album which should be fire.. Ill let you know more details as he wants to release them..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »
Yo i just got off the phone with X right now Chad Vader he is on the way right now to meet with an interviewer .. He said Concrete criminals should wrap up on Friday then give it a couple months for mixing and mastering..Right now he is going hard at working on his next solo album which should be fire.. Ill let you know more details as he wants to release them..

i seriously doubt that so much time is required for such a process  :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:25:01 PM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

WICK1D

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
He said that it would drop in a couple months after the mixing and mastering ..Im just giving you the information Im told homie

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »
He said that it would drop in a couple months after the mixing and mastering ..Im just giving you the information Im told homie
and i was just commenting on the information  ;)

http://www.answers.com/topic/audio-mastering?cat=technology

http://www.answers.com/audio+mixing?cat=entertainment&&lid=top_srch_btn+menu.y=0&&lid=top_srch_btn+menu.x=0

D~Nice

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »
So Concrete Criminals is looking like it will drop. Good shit, because most of these west coast collabo albums wind up being pipe dreams.

D~Nice

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »
So Concrete Criminals is looking like it will drop. Good shit, because most of these west coast collabo albums wind up being pipe dreams.

or any collabo album for that matter,that WSC managed to put out two albums is incredible. The Four Horsemen put out a EP.
But I'm still waiting for Riflemen and Southern Hydro (6-2 & Big Mike) to release anything.

Southern Hydro I am DEFINITELY waiting for that one.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2008, 05:34:00 AM »
let's keep it ontopic shall we  ;D

RBX - Please believe lights out
http://www.zshare.net/audio/87728126ecf590/

yep i finally got it  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »
as requested:

Visionaries - Need to learn ( features RBX)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8881303307c8b5/

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »

Nice info,so what style did they go for on Concret Criminals?
Gangster or Political?

not sure, but they definately won't make murder these murderers type of music  ;)