Author Topic: Project Pat New Album "Walkin Bank Roll" News & Audio Download  (Read 108 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Project Pat New Album "Walkin Bank Roll" News & Audio Download
« on: October 03, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »
http://www.raptalk.net/news/ProjectPatNewAlbumWalkinBankRollOct.30thNewAudioDo.php

(New York, NY) – KOCH Records and Hypnotize Minds announce the release of Walkin’ Bank Roll, the new album by Three-6 Mafia affiliate and Memphis native Project Pat.  Walkin’ Bank Roll will be released on October 30th, 2007 and features production by DJ Paul and Juicy J of the 5x-platinum and Academy Award-winning group, Three-6-Mafia. The album also features the hit single/ringtone anthem “Don’t Call Me No Mo.”

Beginning his career in the mid-90’s, Project Pat has become a key player in the southern rap movement with classics such as “Chickenhead” and his high profile collaborations with Three-6-Mafia, appearing numerous times on their multi-platinum catalogue of hit records, most notably on the breakthrough hit “Sippin’ On Some Syrup.”

Project Pat has sold over 2 million albums to date and with his regular appearances on the hit MTV show Adventures in Hollyhood, the buzz on Project Pat is bigger than ever. 

The video for “Don’t Call Me No Mo” has finished shooting and will be serviced to networks immediately. The album also features the track “Rubber Ban Me” produced by DJ Paul and Juicy J.   

Audio Download of "Don't Call Me No Mo (Clean Remix)" by Project Pat Feat. Three-Six-Mafia: (Right-Click-Save) http://media.raptalk.net/audio/01DontCallMeNoNoCLEANREMIX.mp3
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

Re: Project Pat New Album "Walkin Bank Roll" News & Audio Download
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 12:12:16 AM »
Project Pat is a fuckin classic, cant even fuck with dude, his flow and lyrics are funny as fuck but at the same time sick lol, i been down with him since day 1, didnt expect this to be droppin so soon, ill pick it up!!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 12:13:58 AM »
GREAT NEWS!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
the release date surprised me as well, but that's what Koch is saying. I will be talking to Pat momentarily about it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »
the release date surprised me as well, but that's what Koch is saying. I will be talking to Pat momentarily about it.

Holla bout what he said!!!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »
cant download the track homie :/
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »

Next week, you will read everything he said in our interview. I'm under obligation for the publication that I did it for to keep it under wraps until then.

As for the dude who couldn't download.... just right-click-save-as

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »

Next week, you will read everything he said in our interview. I'm under obligation for the publication that I did it for to keep it under wraps until then.

As for the dude who couldn't download.... just right-click-save-as

4Sho!!!