Author Topic: R8R Presents The Originators Mix... OG Music!! Old Skool mixed w Rap Classicz  (Read 170 times)

r8r

• Lil Geezy
OK Im back with another one for my folx.  Couple weeks back I posted the Dangerous Mix and if you had the chance to hear it, in the beggining I mixed that OG Ohio Players music with that Too $hort & The DC.  It gave me the idea to bust an entire mix like that and since I have tons of Bay Rap aswell as that Funk that the OG's use to sample I made this 80 min. mix.  I created some clean slim case inserts for them and burned a few here at the pad.  If you are interested I added a clip of some of the music on here.  I have a few suprises too like a remix I did with $hort on a YBB BEAT and that Keyshia cole ft $hort, Young Lay,  40...so, give this a listen and if you are interested get at me.

Originators Mix Clip.mp3

Im doing $10 + 2 shipping unless you are overseas (Have to calculate them rates depending on where you are).

Here is the T-list & Cover.  Let me know if this is something you are interested in.  PM or post here is cool...

r8r Presents...The Originators Mix...OG Music!!

1. Do It, Fluid - The Black Byrds
2. 415 - 415
3. Shake That Now - Too $hort/Khayree (r8r Remix)
4. Mobbin' On the Weekend - J Mack
5. Down 2 Ryde - Da Unda' Dogg ft Seff The Gaffla, Messy Marv & San Quinn
6. Cuttie Pie - One Way
7. Americas Nightmare - C-Bo
8. More Bounce To The Ounce - Zapp & Roger
9. Had 2 Gat Ya - Brotha Lynch Hung
10. Yearning For Your Love - The Gap Band
11. Sacramento Summertime - Gangsta Dre
12. Computer Love - Zapp & Roger
13. Temptations - 2Pac
14. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
15. Players Holiday - TWDY ft Too $hort & Mac Mall
16. Never Be Right - Cellski
17. Remind Me - Patrice Rushen
18. Remind Me - RBL Posse
19. Let It Go - Keyshia Cole ft Too $hort, Young Lay, E-40 & The DOC (r8r Remix)
20. Juicy Fruit - Tumne
21. The Ave - Dre Dog
22. On One - Digital Underground
23. Fuckin' Wit Dank - MC Pooh ft Ant Banks (r8r Remix)
24. Mary Jane - Rick James
25. It's On - Richie Rich ft E-40 (r8r Remix)
26. Mary Jane Interlude - Rick James
27. Hoe Fucken Season - 3xKrazy ft Fatha Dom

The Originators - Mixed By r8r 2007

We have a few more Northern California Trunk Tape Resurrection Side B CD’s if you didn’t get yours a while back.  Info is in this link.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=236598&highlight=r8r+L-wood

Peace
r8r

Chad

Tight-ass fuckin' mix r8r!!   8)
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

r8r

• Lil Geezy
thx Noncentz....anyone else who is interested hit me up and get yours.  Thanks to those that have supported...Peace