Poll

Who fell off the worst?

Kurupt
Cam'ron

Author Topic: Kurupt vs. Cam'ron  (Read 925 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt vs. Cam'ron
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 08:21:29 PM »
I consider hat Kurupt fell off the hardest because well was Cam ever good anyways Lol , common.

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »
i got computers putin' > some of kurupts recent lyrics.

yeah but dude thats someone mocking him lol

no its not its the opening lines to get em girls. are you saying youve never heard that song? even in you dont like cam that is a modern east coast classic. as for who fell off, cam just recently disappeared into oblivion so we dont know if he's working on an album or what. kurupt has been putting out projects that have been increasingly shittier. Funny though they both share rhyming styles (insane flows of random words that go well together despite making sense or not) and both of them are in rotation on my itunes alot

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
what the fuck kind of poll is this kurupt hands down

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
I consider hat Kurupt fell off the hardest because well was Cam ever good anyways Lol , common.

You must have never heard Cam'Ron during the Children of the Corn,   remember back then biggie and big l both proclaimed him as a future rap great.

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »

You must have never heard Cam'Ron during the Children of the Corn,   remember back then biggie and big l both proclaimed him as a future rap great.

he still is great! he's really entertaining just in a different way. it seems there's alot of one dimensional hip hop fans though who don't fell whats outside of their little perspective of whats good

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:33 PM »
^I agree man.  Cam is still a amazing rapper he just has a way different style these days. Thats why Cam is one of the best rappers ever because he has completely altered his style but in a effective way.

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »
Give the the Cam from the Big L days up to Come Home With Me/Purple Haze, after that he has been inconsistent.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 11:08:08 PM »
hahha what a joke of a thread.  Kurupt fell off more than any other rapper ever.  The thread should be Prodigy vs Kurupt.   Cam fell off but that was because of how amazing he used to be, and he still spits fire all the time,  Kurupt doesnt.

yeah Prodigy vs. Kurupt would've been the better thread, both in their prime were top 10 Mc's

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 12:15:06 AM »
you must be kidding me
kurupts last album shits on any of camron's shit
but thats comeing from a west coast biast lol

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 12:20:36 AM »
^^oh my god!   dude Kuruption, Streetz, and Space are all are very good albums but ever since then Kurupt has been utter trash and this is coming from a rap fan that listens to everything, every coast and gives everything a chance and ever since 02 Kurupt has been garbage.  Cam on the other hand,  Confessions of Fire is a classic, SDE is a classic,  Come Home With Me is very good, Purple Haze is a classic, and Killa Season was solid but his worst of all 5 albums.  Kurupt has 3 quality solo albums, Cam'Ron has 5. and Kurupt hasnt been impessive in 6 years.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 03:42:25 AM »
I consider that Kurupt fell off the hardest because well was Cam ever good anyways Lol , common.

True that

Kurupt>Cam'Ron

DPG>Dip Set

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 04:37:02 AM »
the "8 Iz Enuff" Cam'ron versus the up until 97 Kurupt would've been a pretty interesting battle, and I would've given kurupt my vote cause I've siimply heard almost everything from him from that era

But nowadays I can't really speak cause I don't pay attention to neither of them
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:24:53 PM »

Firstly, that wasn't Cam'Ron on Children of the Corn, that was Killa Cam.  Same guy, different spitter.  Killa Cam >>>> Cam'Ron

Biggie said the same thing about Jay-Z.  He told Busta Rhymes and several other people on different occasions that Jay "got next".

Cam'Ron lost.

Raphael

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 04:20:38 AM »
what the fuck kind of poll is this kurupt hands down

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 04:59:18 AM »
kurupt and camron

not even a fair poll