Poll

Who fell off the worst?

Kurupt
Cam'ron

Author Topic: Kurupt vs. Cam'ron  (Read 928 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Kurupt vs. Cam'ron
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 06:58:08 AM »
Half of dubcc hates dipset so you already know what it is.

so its gunna be a draw?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 10:20:41 PM »
Kurupt, because he had a higher place to fall from. Kurupt was a god emcee, Cam was good. Now Kurupt is hard to listen too, at least I can laugh at Cam. Kurupt still drops some heat, but more often than not, his rhyming bitch was rich and then bitch again.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 06:37:21 AM »
they're both wack as hell
and don't get me started on their respective fanbases  8)

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
  Confessions of Fire is a classic, SDE is a classic,  Come Home With Me is very good, Purple Haze is a classic,
LMAO haha youve got to be the second biggest dickrider on dubcc behind NIK....

Streetz iz a Mutha>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Camron album
Kurupts career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camrons career

altho Ill still say Kurupt fell off harder than Cam.  Cam was never a top 10 MC IMO.  Kurupt has been a top 10 MC and he also played a solid role for 2 of the best rap albums ever (Doggystyle, The Chronic) and 2 of the best westcoast albums ever (Tha Streetz, Dogg Food)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 03:24:21 PM »
^^LOL,  SDE absolutely murders anything anyone from DPG has ever done

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »
LMAO u should make a poll and see about that one....I stonrgly dissagree.  When I think of eastcoast hiphop music thru the 90's and 2000, Camron doesnt even come to mind.   Id put tons of other artists/groups ahead of him.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2007, 03:31:38 PM »

your hip hop pass has been revoked, ya dig

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »

your hip hop pass has been revoked, ya dig

iirc he's the same guy who doesn't know the members of wu-tang.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2007, 01:52:34 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH LOL at Gimmick ass Bundy and this newbie.  Yeah I am a huge fan of Dipset's music but Some of my fav rappers ever are  guys like Yukmouth, Spice 1, Nas, AZ, E-40, I listen to everything and give everything a chance,  just cause you disagree with opinions dont act like you can say shit like I dont know what I'm talking about.  Ask any of the people that have been here for a couple years,  they all know the knowledge and insight I bring when it comes to sports and music,  eat a dick nutriders.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2007, 02:54:25 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH LOL at Gimmick ass Bundy and this newbie.  Yeah I am a huge fan of Dipset's music but Some of my fav rappers ever are  guys like Yukmouth, Spice 1, Nas, AZ, E-40, I listen to everything and give everything a chance,  just cause you disagree with opinions dont act like you can say shit like I dont know what I'm talking about.  Ask any of the people that have been here for a couple years,  they all know the knowledge and insight I bring when it comes to sports and music,  eat a dick nutriders.

not trying to insult you but the fact that you are a fact that you put Dipset amongst the group of MC's you listed reveals your true age, nobody over 15 or 16 is into Dipset, and I heard that you used to ride Kurupt's nuts
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:56:08 AM by DSIW »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2007, 03:37:50 AM »

not trying to insult you but the fact that you are a fact that you put Dipset amongst the group of MC's you listed reveals your true age, nobody over 15 or 16 is into Dipset, and I heard that you used to ride Kurupt's nuts

::)

kemizt

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »
come home with me is a classic but cam fell off hard after that

kurupt is whack now but cam cant touch dogg food, his work on the chronic, doggystyle, street iz a mutha +++

kurupt >
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

thisoneguy360

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2007, 05:42:59 PM »
They've both had their amazing days and their horrible days, I like Kurupt more though

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »
i dont even think Killa Kam coulda fucked with kurupt in his prime.

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »

u mad? I just said you didn't know the members of wu-tang which is somewhat hard to not know since they are very universally known and supposedly you have great hip-hop knowledge.

Miss me with that bullshit.