Author Topic: VIDEO: Guy Hangs Mexican Flag above American Flag at Store in the U.S.  (Read 1065 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO: Guy Hangs Mexican Flag above American Flag at Store in the U.S.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 02:56:09 PM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 04:06:20 PM »

Now he might get arrested for what he did. Aren't you tired of being a dumbass, the very government and institutions you support, will be the very same powers who arrest him!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 04:11:31 PM »
i would have beat that white dudes ass

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 04:35:15 PM »
At least he says his name and stands up for what he did. Not like those faggots who hit and run.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »
lol,who the fuck cares???? People take shit way too far. Believe it or not there is more important shit to worry about.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 07:51:34 PM »
lol,who the fuck cares???? People take shit way too far. Believe it or not there is more important shit to worry about.
o no he dddiiidnt! (homo)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 09:07:18 PM »
wow, a typical redneck who ain't got shit to do but show his american pride and at the same time fuck the american system with his welfare checks.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »
wow, a typical redneck who ain't got shit to do but show his american pride and at the same time fuck the american system with his welfare checks.
lmao,nice

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 09:15:51 PM »
????...honestly,who gives a fuck what flag is first?. he's got both up. he could have been like fuck it and repped his mexican flag solo,which in America he has the right to do. worry about who's running our country,troops in iraq,fuckin tweekers slangin meth next door,not trivial bullshit like this.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »
????...honestly,who gives a fuck what flag is first?. he's got both up. he could have been like fuck it and repped his mexican flag solo,which in America he has the right to do. worry about who's running our country,troops in iraq,fuckin tweekers slangin meth next door,not trivial bullshit like this.
i know dude
girly (no homo) way, like no he didnt
like a bitch would say "no he didnt just call me a bitch"
ya dig

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 09:28:47 PM »
i know dude
girly (no homo) way, like no he didnt
like a bitch would say "no he didnt just call me a bitch"
ya dig
word,its all love..

"(No Homo)"?

Hey Ma

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

you're not very familiar with America, are you? it's a tradition to have the countrys flag, first, followed by the state flag if u have one, then whatever you like. i guess some young ppl arent familiar with that, or they are just butthurt about America. but either way it was assenine for the guy to put the Mexico flag on top, he was just doing it to piss people off. I'm glad you got mad for his cause though lol  ::)

SGV

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »
I don't see why dude was so offended. Dude was a prick bastard. He only did that cuz he knew nobody would hit him on Camera (cuz then he would sue).

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 12:44:54 AM »

I don't think you understand the symbolic nature of hoisting a foreign flag above the sovereign nations flag. The act itself means you have conquered that country, in other words that mexican was parading to mostly the illegal alien crowd that this was now mexico. Therefore it is of no surprise that a war veteran would get incensed by these actions. On the contrary, he is defending what the flag means to people and I am not talking about the fake nationalistic illusion of the neocons flying their flag, i am talking about the americans who value the fact that america has been a great place to live because freedom was of the utmost importance to their way of life. The person flying the flag knew exactly what they were doing.