Author Topic: VIDEO: Guy Hangs Mexican Flag above American Flag at Store in the U.S.  (Read 1069 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: VIDEO: Guy Hangs Mexican Flag above American Flag at Store in the U.S.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »
but if i was flagging my own over yours in my country and you woud see that, what would do c walker?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
its ok for americans to take mexicos land but its not ok for a mexican flag to fly over a us flag

Yup...

I can't wait for somebody to try to argue this, so I can put them to shame.

you should pay more attention to your 6 kids and sobering up off that corona before you go to work as the night janitor. mexico sold their land to land, stupid of them, but hey, mexicans are stupid. bottom line. thats why your people stay losing no matter how much you complain. all you have is your numbers lol, but youre just making a shitty life for the next generation of space wasters your 13 year old wives are shitting out!

For some reason I knew it was gonna be some dirty arab.

Anyways did you know that Mexico was held at gunpoint to sell their land you fucking tard tard? The US took Texas, then they went after Mexico DF(their capital, in case your too arab to understand) and while they were in the capital, they asked them to sign a treaty that would give up half their land to the north. Yeah woopdie doo they sold it for 15 million, which was basically a steal for America because Mexico was forced to sell their land.

yeah, check zoro man, you'll learn the history of cali

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 08:56:29 PM »
its ok for americans to take mexicos land but its not ok for a mexican flag to fly over a us flag

Yup...

you should pay more attention to your 6 kids and sobering up off that corona before you go to work as the night janitor. mexico sold their land to land, stupid of them, but hey, mexicans are stupid. bottom line. thats why your people stay losing no matter how much you complain. all you have is your numbers lol, but youre just making a shitty life for the next generation of space wasters your 13 year old wives are shitting out!

Anyways did you know that Mexico was held at gunpoint to sell their land you fucking tard tard? The US took Texas, then they went after Mexico DF(their capital, in case your too arab to understand) and while they were in the capital, they asked them to sign a treaty that would give up half their land to the north. Yeah woopdie doo they sold it for 15 million, which was basically a steal for America because Mexico was forced to sell their land.

no you didnt you thought it was gonna be some cracker.

and no, didnt know all that stuff you just said. i dont watch carlos mencia. and dont give me that basically a steal shit, thats why you're people stay losing you cant admit when you're wrong and you fucked up. now dame un 7 layer burrito y just be happy the government is going so relaxed on your leeching illegal family

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »

Yup...

and no, didnt know all that stuff you just said. i dont watch carlos mencia. and dont give me that basically a steal shit, thats why you're people stay losing you cant admit when you're wrong and you fucked up. now dame un 7 layer burrito y just be happy the government is going so relaxed on your leeching illegal family

hahaha check out this stupid arab......i'm a mexican from parents who started off with nothing now making over 200k a year and me driving a 50k 5 series while your punk ass dad is at his lil gas stop selling things at highway robbery prices, dirty ass arab.  :psych:
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 08:11:31 AM »
What does Mexico selling their land to the US have to do with Mexicans flying the Mexican flag over the American flag?

NOTHING!!!!

Seriously, what is it with Mexicans continually disrespecting the United States? They all want to live here, but they show no respect towards this country or its people.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »

Yup...

hahaha check out this stupid arab......i'm a mexican from parents who started off with nothing now making over 200k a year and me driving a 50k 5 series while your punk ass dad is at his lil gas stop selling things at highway robbery prices, dirty ass arab.  :psych:

i hope you said thanks to your dad, for the car...

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 01:36:57 PM »

Yup...

naw jose, im more than dirty, im filthy, filthy rich from all the money my dad saves by hiring your parents to do the lawns outside hotel we own

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »

Yup...

naw jose, im more than dirty, im filthy, filthy rich from all the money my dad saves by hiring your parents to do the lawns outside hotel we own

By hotel you mean 7/11 right? I think your dad sold me a slurpee with some of his dirty beard hair on it, so he gave me another free one.

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »
you mexicans are not clever, stick to telling lame jokes about animals and stuff to your own people

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 02:20:05 PM »
What does Mexico selling their land to the US have to do with Mexicans flying the Mexican flag over the American flag?

NOTHING!!!!

Seriously, what is it with Mexicans continually disrespecting the United States? They all want to live here, but they show no respect towards this country or its people.
I'm getting sick of tired hearing people complaining of people coming into this country. You think people actually want to leave their home country to come here to be disrespected and treated like shit. If the U.S and all other imperialist nations would stay out the affairs of other countries(This ranges from giving fuel to civil disputes, setting up trade agreements that leave countries broke, and plenty of more, all for their political agenda) then there wouldn't be such a problem.

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 02:33:10 PM »
^^my family gets disrespected all the time, especially after 9/11. i dont know what all that stuff u just mentioned has to do with mexicos 3rd world ass leaching off America and the Americans resentment of it

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 02:39:36 PM »
^^my family gets disrespected all the time, especially after 9/11. i dont know what all that stuff u just mentioned has to do with mexicos 3rd world ass leaching off America and the Americans resentment of it

You do know that Mexicans make a better economy for the US right? Did your ass ever go to school or were you always living in those taliban training camps?

And by the way, YOUR people are the ones causing our economy so suffrage. If it wasn't for all the wars you idiots have, this nation would be richer than the whole world combined(maybe I'm exaggerating). And your ass would be living right next to your uncle Bin Laden shooting opium into your body while singing kumbaya.

Fly Terrorist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
I'm sorry i don't speak spanish

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 03:06:12 PM »

I'm getting sick of tired hearing people complaining of people coming into this country. You think people actually want to leave their home country to come here to be disrespected and treated like shit. If the U.S and all other imperialist nations would stay out the affairs of other countries(This ranges from giving fuel to civil disputes, setting up trade agreements that leave countries broke, and plenty of more, all for their political agenda) then there wouldn't be such a problem.

What the hell are you talking about? Mexico is a shithole because of the Mexicans, not anbody else. Quit trying to blame everything on America.

Mexico's biggest problem is the general incompetence and corruption in their government and business world. That is the reason they are so fucking backwards.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »
It has everything to do with what I just said. You just going off with what you see