Author Topic: Black people we better get our shit together  (Read 1073 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Black people we better get our shit together
« on: October 03, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
This video was shot by a group of University of Louisiana @ Monroe students who decided to make fun of the Jena 6 situation by using mud as a means to dress in black face.

These are not "Rednecks". These are people who are on the verge of becoming doctors, lawyers, congressmen/women.

"The Next Generation" as they say. "The Movers and Shakers" of the world and of course not everybody who goes to college will become CEO of a company, but even an idiot can become a leader of a powerful company (This is where the picture of our President should come to you)

Here are stills of the kids.

Video Of White Jena High school students portraying blacks with mud covered on them
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fz8NOs_2Euw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fz8NOs_2Euw</a>

Now people will say "This is just kids being kids" or "This is one isolated incident"

But when kids are like this at
Clemson University

Tarleton State University (TX)

University of Conneticut School of Law (damn I would hate to have one of these people on the bench or defending me)

Auburn University

Oklahoma State

I'm not surprised by this but we got to. be on our toes for real

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Black people we better get our shit together
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »

Why don't you look at this for what it is, a bunch of idiots, it's childish more than anything else. You should be laughing at these clowns not getting riled by them. As far as what you mentioned about the media, don't get things twisted, the media whether through design or through unintentional circumstance, plays one side off against the other. Don't get it twisted about the demonstrations which went on in Jena to, all kind of murderous threats were made against the white population in that area. The fact is there are white and black racists, it's true that some white people do view themselves as superior to black people, but these are just morons. You are right, black people should get their shit together and for that matter, white people to, because ultimately this just fractures America and allows for even more despicable draconian police brutality and tyranny. Believe me, the neocons salivate at the prospect of potential race battles because it then gives them the pretext they need in order to establish yet more authoritarian bs against the citizen.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Why don't you look at this for what it is, a bunch of idiots, it's childish more than anything else. You should be laughing at these clowns not getting riled by them. As far as what you mentioned about the media, don't get things twisted, the media whether through design or through unintentional circumstance, plays one side off against the other. Don't get it twisted about the demonstrations which went on in Jena to, all kind of murderous threats were made against the white population in that area. The fact is there are white and black racists, it's true that some white people do view themselves as superior to black people, but these are just morons. You are right, black people should get their shit together and for that matter, white people to, because ultimately this just fractures America and allows for even more despicable draconian police brutality and tyranny. Believe me, the neocons salivate at the prospect of potential race battles because it then gives them the pretext they need in order to establish yet more authoritarian bs against the citizen.
In no way I'm riled by this, because like you said there just a bunch of morons. It just reminds me to always strive to do better. My whole point, is that blacks should be on their toes and cut all the bullshit we do because we can't afford to do moronic stuff like others can. Just a simply reminded we got to stay on our toes AT ALL TIMES because these schools that these guys are acting up are prestige schools. And you expect people from these schools to have better character than this.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
So, we should cancel the thangs we do in our culture becuz 'white people' make fun of it?
Hell nahhhhhhh.
But if cats haven't realized our culture is now copying the 'white people' or 'punk rock culture' so...

And them cat's is jokes. Point blank. They got their shit coming. That's why I'm like 'fuck it' now. Becuz what goes around comes around and it's a bitch.

My whole point, is that blacks should be on their toes and cut all the bullshit we do
And how the fuck can we get out shit together when they are in mudd. Ya born black, ya born black. That's not our bullshit culture. That's our fuckin' race nigga.

It's just plain ignorance on they part.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »
^Yeah, if you like wearing doo-rags and drinkin 40s, there is no point in changing that just because it is a "black" thing. Just like there is no point in not doing something because it's a "white" thing... just be yourself as long as you're not being an asshole... and if someone is covering himself in mud to make fun of you, he is saying a lot more about himself (and negative stuff at that) than he is saying about you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »
And you expect people from these schools to have better character than this.

Really? I don't. I imagine most university kids fall into two major categories. The clowns there for the party who eventually grow out of that phase. And the idiots who think Karl Marx had the right idea and think it's cool to protest everything but eventually gow out of that phase too. These kids are between 18 and 21. At 19, 20, and 21 I was Mr Communsim. Mr Nanny State. Mr fuck the rich feed the poor. I didn't protest, but I was an idiot. Sometimes I'd like to go back in time and punch myself in the teeth. And most the kids I knew from other side, the party side, have already begun settling down big time and drinking a lot less. A lot of people black out when drunk (I wouldn't know I don't drink) and become different people. And I believe that. I don't think it's the truth coming out. What happens at these drunken fiestas to the young girls is far worse than any black jokes these frat boys can think of.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 06:39:03 PM »
So, we should cancel the thangs we do in our culture becuz 'white people' make fun of it?
Hell nahhhhhhh.
But if cats haven't realized our culture is now copying the 'white people' or 'punk rock culture' so...

And them cat's is jokes. Point blank. They got their shit coming. That's why I'm like 'fuck it' now. Becuz what goes around comes around and it's a bitch.

My whole point, is that blacks should be on their toes and cut all the bullshit we do
And how the fuck can we get out shit together when they are in mudd. Ya born black, ya born black. That's not our bullshit culture. That's our fuckin' race nigga.

I don't know where you got the idea that I was saying don't be Black or whatever you thought. Also I'm not a nigga or nicca and never have been I'm a black, expand your vocabulary.

Really? I don't. I imagine most university kids fall into two major categories. The clowns there for the party who eventually grow out of that phase. And the idiots who think Karl Marx had the right idea and think it's cool to protest everything but eventually gow out of that phase too. These kids are between 18 and 21. At 19, 20, and 21 I was Mr Communsim. Mr Nanny State. Mr fuck the rich feed the poor. I didn't protest, but I was an idiot. Sometimes I'd like to go back in time and punch myself in the teeth. And most the kids I knew from other side, the party side, have already begun settling down big time and drinking a lot less. A lot of people black out when drunk (I wouldn't know I don't drink) and become different people. And I believe that. I don't think it's the truth coming out. What happens at these drunken fiestas to the young girls is far worse than any black jokes these frat boys can think of.
Why you always changing the subject? This had nothing to do with frat girls.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

I don't know where you got the idea that I was saying don't be Black or whatever you thought. Also I'm not a nigga or nicca and never have been I'm a black, expand your vocabulary.

The subject is stupid college kids. And the point was what they do to their own isn't all that great either. Would you rather have your daughter get laughed at by a group of black faced drunks, called a nigger and run home crying, or have her get drunk, gang fucked by a group of frat boys and come with an std? Priorities my friend. This is a non story and I excpected more from you. Send this to Al Sharpton's office, he may want to run with it.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

The subject is stupid college kids. And the point was what they do to their own isn't all that great either. Would you rather have your daughter get laughed at by a group of black faced drunks, called a nigger and run home crying, or have her get drunk, gang fucked by a group of frat boys and come with an std? Priorities my friend. This is a non story and I excpected more from you. Send this to Al Sharpton's office, he may want to run with it.
Like i said where did i state anything having to do with college girls. If you came in here and was like "oh stupid kids or whatever" coo but you come in here trying to switch topics. I have no clue where you got the girl thing part from totally different subject. Like i said fuck Al sharpton don't try to clown me

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

Like i said where did i state anything having to do with college girls. If you came in here and was like "oh stupid kids or whatever" coo but you come in here trying to switch topics. I have no clue where you got the girl thing part from totally different subject. Like i said fuck Al sharpton don't try to clown me

That's how I did come in here; College kids are stupid, a lot of them anyway. I used the frat girl example to show that much worse things happen in colleges that are very normal for a college. I doubt you'll find all that many black faced kids on campuses.

And I'm not trying to clown you, but this is a non story and you're making it seem like a big deal. And I can't agree that it is.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

That's how I did come in here; College kids are stupid, a lot of them anyway. I used the frat girl example to show that much worse things happen in colleges that are very normal for a college. I doubt you'll find all that many black faced kids on campuses.

And I'm not trying to clown you, but this is a non story and you're making it seem like a big deal. And I can't agree that it is.
I'm not trying to make it seem like a big deal. Just clearly letting people know they should stay on there toes because those kids don't even look like that type. This was posted on a bulletin on myspace and i thought it was interesting thats it.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 09:18:04 PM »
some fucked up shit but it's reality for blacks, latins, arabs, etc. at the end of the day we're all americans.  instead of fighting those who attack this country, those drug cartels, and providing a better envirnoment for all.  cleaning up our streets so that my lil brother and my kids in future don't have to go through the same bullshit i did, we're fighting amongst ourselves and that shit is unacceptable but just goes to show how far we've come since MLK Jr. and Ceasar Chavez
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 09:43:45 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

I'm not trying to make it seem like a big deal. Just clearly letting people know they should stay on there toes because those kids don't even look like that type. This was posted on a bulletin on myspace and i thought it was interesting thats it.

Fair enough. But what is the end result, that black people wonder whether normal looking whites are racist too? I think most blacks already wonder about that. And that is part of the problem, not the main part, maybe not even an important part but looking for racism can lead to finding racism when it doesn't exist and acting against that racism can lead to confrontation and confrontataion can lead to violence. And I don't need to tell you what happens to a black man that attacks a an upper class white in Ameriica, particularly when it wasn't racism. But what the hell. I noticed your props is at 99. Here's a 100.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 10:15:39 PM »
Hell nahhhhhhh.

Fair enough. But what is the end result, that black people wonder whether normal looking whites are racist too? I think most blacks already wonder about that. And that is part of the problem, not the main part, maybe not even an important part but looking for racism can lead to finding racism when it doesn't exist and acting against that racism can lead to confrontation and confrontataion can lead to violence. And I don't need to tell you what happens to a black man that attacks a an upper class white in Ameriica, particularly when it wasn't racism. But what the hell. I noticed your props is at 99. Here's a 100.
true thanks for the prop 1+ right back at you  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 03:55:09 PM »

I'm not sayin' you said, don't be black.

But you said 'My whole point, is that blacks should be on their toes and cut all the bullshit we do..'
Well like 7even said, how's du-rags, jerseys, shine, chicken, etc. etc., bullshit we do? It's not OUR faults, white kids wanna go out and act like that. If rocking tight blue washed jeans and vans was our culture, you think they wouldn't make fun of that? I'm wit chu, I get just as heated when I see shit like this, this ignorance but don't blame us. You're soo 'for black people' you going against them.

And about the word nigga, you needa to stop jumping on cats for that or hip hop music becuz they choose to say it, becuz the music you listen to, uses it just as well, so again...