Author Topic: Black people we better get our shit together  (Read 1091 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Black people we better get our shit together
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
^You can ridicule the most noble thing if you just try hard enough. Of course those 2 are overdoing it. Conveniently they are also losers. That makes it easy to imply that most people who use this word have no job and shit. So I guess not saying nigga anymore would solve this problem. To get a job and the ability to participate in insightful conversations, all you have to do is not to say nigga anymore. This is great.

The word nigga is not the problem, the whole attitude is. If you want to give a low life a therapy, it might be a start to tell him to not say nigga anymore, lol. But there is no problem when a person with the right attitude chooses to say "Them niggas is tight" instead of "Those people are good at what they are doing" in front of friends...

I'm done with this now, mayne. See I would never call you a nigga because I know you don't like it. But please try to not preach too much about it in the future.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:43:47 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »

I'm done with this now, mayne. See I would never call you a nigga because I know you don't like it. But please try to not preach too much about it in the future.
Cool appreciate that, and I'll try not to.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »
I have never and will never see a problem with using the word nigga(s) instead of homie, people etc.

thats because you live a nigga free area in pale ass Europe

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:22 PM »
I have never and will never see a problem with using the word nigga(s) instead of homie, people etc.

thats because you live a nigga free area in pale ass Europe
7even u live in europe?