Author Topic: Black people we better get our shit together  (Read 335 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Black people we better get our shit together
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 07:17:50 AM »
So, we should cancel the thangs we do in our culture becuz 'white people' make fun of it?
Hell nahhhhhhh.
But if cats haven't realized our culture is now copying the 'white people' or 'punk rock culture' so...

And them cat's is jokes. Point blank. They got their shit coming. That's why I'm like 'fuck it' now. Becuz what goes around comes around and it's a bitch.

My whole point, is that blacks should be on their toes and cut all the bullshit we do
And how the fuck can we get out shit together when they are in mudd. Ya born black, ya born black. That's not our bullshit culture. That's our fuckin' race nigga.

It's just plain ignorance on they part.

Ain't that the truth.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 07:20:09 AM »
i think the government should give black black Americans reparations, just to see what they do with it. that way niggers (ignorant people, no racist) can't still use that as en excuse if they blew a 100,000 dollar check on 10 escalade trucks. then they will be forced to get their shit together
You know...I just saw dave chappell show about that....  who knows.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 08:32:15 AM »
I have never and will never see a problem with using the word nigga(s) instead of homie, people etc.

It brings people together and creates a laid-back atmosphere. I guess some niggas just like to create a problem where no real problem is so they don't have to deal with the actual problems. Or maybe they're just assholes doing it out of spite.
Well I don't know if your black or not, but that why you'll stay a black zombie/ mental slave. It creates a laid back atmosphere LOL thats retarded.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 08:55:46 AM »
I have never and will never see a problem with using the word nigga(s) instead of homie, people etc.

It brings people together and creates a laid-back atmosphere. I guess some niggas just like to create a problem where no real problem is so they don't have to deal with the actual problems. Or maybe they're just assholes doing it out of spite.
Well I don't know if your black or not, but that why you'll stay a black zombie/ mental slave. It creates a laid back atmosphere LOL thats retarded.

What has this to do with being a mental slave or a zombie? You read too much into it. Try to take life a little lighter, man. Stop being all self-conscious, all the time worrying bout stuff and shit. Saying the word nigga will not keep me (or anyone for that matter) from writing a dissertation, gaining happiness or money or whatever the heck else you aim at. Saying the word nigga will not hurt anybody (the ones who are seriously hurt deserve it for being ridiculous people). Saying the word nigga will not keep me from thinking for myself. It is just a casual expression, and I feel good while saying it and better after I said it. Therefore it makes perfect sense to say it. If you don't wanna say it, fine.

If you want to blame rappers for things, you should rather go against the glorification of the lavish life, of "baby momas" instead of wifes, of guns and pointless violence, of robbin instead of working, etc. and not against vocabulary. You can be the most eloquent motherfucker and still say nigga whenever you're god damn pleased.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »

What has this to do with being a mental slave or a zombie? You read too much into it. Try to take life a little lighter, man. Stop being all self-conscious, all the time worrying bout stuff and shit. Saying the word nigga will not keep me (or anyone for that matter) from writing a dissertation, gaining happiness or money or whatever the heck else you aim at. Saying the word nigga will not hurt anybody (the ones who are seriously hurt deserve it for being ridiculous people). Saying the word nigga will not keep me from thinking for myself. It is just a casual expression, and I feel good while saying it and better after I said it. Therefore it makes perfect sense to say it. If you don't wanna say it, fine.

If you want to blame rappers for things, you should rather go against the glorification of the lavish life, of "baby momas" instead of wifes, of guns and pointless violence, of robbin instead of working, etc. and not against vocabulary. You can be the most eloquent motherfucker and still say nigga whenever you're god damn pleased.
My fault in the beginning your right, it does creat a chill relaxed atmosphere (disregard the second part i don't know what thats all about)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OVRwGCqLmsg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OVRwGCqLmsg</a>
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:20:18 AM by boycriedwolf619 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
^You can ridicule the most noble thing if you just try hard enough. Of course those 2 are overdoing it. Conveniently they are also losers. That makes it easy to imply that most people who use this word have no job and shit. So I guess not saying nigga anymore would solve this problem. To get a job and the ability to participate in insightful conversations, all you have to do is not to say nigga anymore. This is great.

The word nigga is not the problem, the whole attitude is. If you want to give a low life a therapy, it might be a start to tell him to not say nigga anymore, lol. But there is no problem when a person with the right attitude chooses to say "Them niggas is tight" instead of "Those people are good at what they are doing" in front of friends...

I'm done with this now, mayne. See I would never call you a nigga because I know you don't like it. But please try to not preach too much about it in the future.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:43:47 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »

I'm done with this now, mayne. See I would never call you a nigga because I know you don't like it. But please try to not preach too much about it in the future.
Cool appreciate that, and I'll try not to.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »

thats because you live a nigga free area in pale ass Europe

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:22 PM »

thats because you live a nigga free area in pale ass Europe
7even u live in europe?