Author Topic: i hope kanye west was right  (Read 1230 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: i hope kanye west was right
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2007, 12:20:30 AM »
first off i just want to say. thanks tanj for having my back on this

second i want to say everyone jump off tanj, he's a smart dude, i never expected anyone to get what i was saying in my post...weird. must be a mexican thing lol. but seriously people

third..it's just a fucking WORD. and yes i said it, and i've said it to and in front of black people....and guess what i've walked away from the experience 1) alive 2) with a new black friend . in no way was i being racist when i said it. but i think it's fucking SILLY that someone can get so hyped up about a word no matter how demeaning it is. because lets face it and black people will be the first to tell you this (peep any comedic performance) there's an underbelly to every race.

1) white people- Hicks, hillbillies, red necks
2) latinos- spics, paisas, wet backs
3) woman - bitches
4) black people........dun dah daaaaaaaaah- nigggggggggers

these people exist and fulfill this stereotype to the tee. why tuck my sack in and be PC, if some mexican dude i know is acting like a low life, i'm calling him out as acting like a spic/wet back/paisa.....simple as that.  There's guys out there in this world who are afraid of everything...are we so nice as a culutre , or fake that we wouldn't call this dude a pussy or a wussy?

black people get flack for not finishing things, or being dumb ........i say don't fufill that stereotype by dropping out........especially since a fucking idiot rapper made it cool. that act initself is more racist and detrimental to the black race than some random mexican kid on the internet of a west coast message board saying "don't be a nigger"

seriously i'm tired of seeing black people i know fall into a stereo type, or even worse being not true to themselves because they're expected to be a certain way.

good example

dude i know LOVES metal music, loves the culture......so why not live that way?  well according to him it's cuz he's black. he tells me he feels he needs to wear all those hip hop fashions even though he hates them. in public he talks like a fucking baboon like e-40, even though he HATES ebonics. he tells me he wouldn't be black enough if he lived the way he really wanted......true story
so i tell him what i told dude in the post right now. Don't be a nigger. straight up.

seriously if you're that stuck in a box to not know where this is coming from then you need a box of tampons

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »
when I stop hearing all the 'fag' 'kike' shit from rappers and hip hop heads alike, I'll be more sympathetic. until then it feels like many blacks/hip hop culturites feel like racism is okay as long as it's not directed at them

-T
Man now your just fucking retarded. How are you bringing in rappers/hiphop/ and all the extra bullshit you trying to tie in. You make no sense at all. WHERES THE RAPPER ON HERE WHO OFFERED HIS OPINION!?!!
ain't no one talking about hip hop in general, but what he is saying is

mainstream hip hop has set black people back so much it ain't even funny.

baby and cash money are bragging about how many cars they got and how much they spent on them.....and its' got the whole nation going out dropping money on big ass suv's and rims , which puts them in debt and depreciates their money AND their investment.............all this after black leaders like bishop TJ jakes had black people inveting in better things like reality and shit. anyone who knows anything knows that cars are the worst investment you can make unless you're a NASCAR driver. this is example one , one negative step BACK

want more?

mainstream hip hop culutre has poor black kids buying the most expensive ass clothes in the whole mall, you're not cool or how the kids say it now , you don't have "swag" if you don't have all the right gear. seriously why are there t shirts in the mall for 35bucks?   why do jordans cost 200 bucks?  fashion is the worst thing you can spend your money on, and hip hop culture is telling kids......don't try to take care of yourself , just buy ICE and GRILLS and DIAMOND earings and you'll be okay in life. what happend to the old afrocentric message of keeping it smart and classy?  that got flipped real quick didn't it.

like i said

present main stream hip hop is like 80's hair metal, it serves all the wrong purposes and sends all the wrong messages.

AndrE16686

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2007, 04:18:34 AM »
^

real talk.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2007, 08:28:46 AM »
when I stop hearing all the 'fag' 'kike' shit from rappers and hip hop heads alike, I'll be more sympathetic. until then it feels like many blacks/hip hop culturites feel like racism is okay as long as it's not directed at them

-T
Man now your just fucking retarded. How are you bringing in rappers/hiphop/ and all the extra bullshit you trying to tie in. You make no sense at all. WHERES THE RAPPER ON HERE WHO OFFERED HIS OPINION!?!!

baby and cash money are bragging about how many cars they got and how much they spent on them.....and its' got the whole nation going out dropping money on big ass suv's and rims , which puts them in debt and depreciates their money AND their investment.............all this after black leaders like bishop TJ jakes had black people inveting in better things like reality and shit. anyone who knows anything knows that cars are the worst investment you can make unless you're a NASCAR driver. this is example one , one negative step BACK

want more?

mainstream hip hop culutre has poor black kids buying the most expensive ass clothes in the whole mall, you're not cool or how the kids say it now , you don't have "swag" if you don't have all the right gear. seriously why are there t shirts in the mall for 35bucks?   why do jordans cost 200 bucks?  fashion is the worst thing you can spend your money on, and hip hop culture is telling kids......don't try to take care of yourself , just buy ICE and GRILLS and DIAMOND earings and you'll be okay in life. what happend to the old afrocentric message of keeping it smart and classy?  that got flipped real quick didn't it.

like i said

present main stream hip hop is like 80's hair metal, it serves all the wrong purposes and sends all the wrong messages.
All the stuff that your saying is nothing new to me. i already know how fucked up the priorities of young blacks in America are. What I'm saying is, if you want to get a message across like don't be lazy etc. saying don't be a nigger isn't the best way. It just show how ignorant the person saying it is and that sucks because, from hearing what you got to say, you seem like a smart guy. But I don't care that tanj guy is retarded he makes no sense. My whole thing is what makes someone think that, like whats the thought process because from what the thread starter posted, that was far from what I was thinking. Like to call someone a nigger because their are lazy is stupid. That is a trait that some people possess, I know plenty of people who are lazy every now and then does that make them a nigger- NO. They can only be seen as niggers only if they have the same mentality of the people that started using that word to demoralize blacks back in the day.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »

-T

want more?

like i said

All the stuff that your saying is nothing new to me. i already know how fucked up the priorities of young blacks in America are. What I'm saying is, if you want to get a message across like don't be lazy etc. saying don't be a nigger isn't the best way. It just show how ignorant the person saying it is and that sucks because, from hearing what you got to say, you seem like a smart guy. But I don't care that tanj guy is retarded he makes no sense. My whole thing is what makes someone think that, like whats the thought process because from what the thread starter posted, that was far from what I was thinking. Like to call someone a nigger because their are lazy is stupid. That is a trait that some people possess, I know plenty of people who are lazy every now and then does that make them a nigger- NO. They can only be seen as niggers only if they have the same mentality of the people that started using that word to demoralize blacks back in the day.

dude it's simple

rappers often bash gays. from gangsta rappers like WC to smarter ones like Felt and Murs. and to me it's a huge statement of hypocrisy to do that because these same cats  bitch about racism/discrimination against blacks and shit

secondly, rap fans bash gays and jews often. All rap fans? No, but not all rappers bash gays either. It's a generality but stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason. anyway, rap fans bash gays and jews alot of the time. this board is a good example but i see it in life as well, and i hang with other groups of other scenes and go to other scene forums and it's way different. I'm just speaking based on my observations of rappers, rap fans especially in comparison with other scenes and their followers.

just saying, i can't take anyone from hip hop culture seriously when they bitch about discrimination unless I KNOW they ain't bashing gays and jews
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »

-T

want more?

like i said

dude it's simple

rappers often bash gays. from gangsta rappers like WC to smarter ones like Felt and Murs. and to me it's a huge statement of hypocrisy to do that because these same cats  bitch about racism/discrimination against blacks and shit

secondly, rap fans bash gays and jews often. All rap fans? No, but not all rappers bash gays either. It's a generality but stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason. anyway, rap fans bash gays and jews alot of the time. this board is a good example but i see it in life as well, and i hang with other groups of other scenes and go to other scene forums and it's way different. I'm just speaking based on my observations of rappers, rap fans especially in comparison with other scenes and their followers.

just saying, i can't take anyone from hip hop culture seriously when they bitch about discrimination unless I KNOW they ain't bashing gays and jews
-T
And like i said from the very beginning you totally digressed to a whole different part of an area. You sitting up here trying to be all smart and intellectual actually thinking your making a point-which you are not doing. I don't know if its just me or something. Or maybe your just justifying the use of word because you use it throughout your day. Yea I know its simple but your trying to make it all complicated like " oh hip hop says this and that". So if you have a problem with rappers certain choice of words go fuckin complain to a rapper. Because I don't recall any rapper input in this thread. Also, I really couldn't care if he used  the word because I know thats how the majority of people think of us. (NO secret in that) It was just totally random and far away from any possible smart reply to the subject.- "Don't be a nigger" wow thats really a good way to respond to someone who's making a life changing decision.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2007, 07:58:21 PM »

-T

want more?

like i said

dude it's simple

-T
And like i said from the very beginning you totally digressed to a whole different part of an area. You sitting up here trying to be all smart and intellectual actually thinking your making a point-which you are not doing. I don't know if its just me or something. Or maybe your just justifying the use of word because you use it throughout your day. Yea I know its simple but your trying to make it all complicated like " oh hip hop says this and that". So if you have a problem with rappers certain choice of words go fuckin complain to a rapper. Because I don't recall any rapper input in this thread. Also, I really couldn't care if he used  the word because I know thats how the majority of people think of us. (NO secret in that) It was just totally random and far away from any possible smart reply to the subject.- "Don't be a nigger" wow thats really a good way to respond to someone who's making a life changing decision.

Not liking when Jake gets tons of unwarranted heat is trying to be all smart and intellectual and shit? Okay buddy. Sitting up where? What the hel are you imagining?

Justifying my use of the word? I don't say discriminatory shit about sects of people period. In fact, if you'd read anything I'd written in this thread you'd see that that shit is part of the shit I'm attacking is discriminatory things said about sects of people.

and just cause we're in the g spot doesn't change the fact the fact that the vast majority of people talking on here are hip hop fans. It's a factor in the conversation and you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 08:06:00 PM »
What I'm saying is, if you want to get a message across like don't be lazy etc. saying don't be a nigger isn't the best way.

i disagree. i strongly disagree. how else are you going to grab someone's attention.  "ummm hey there mr. african american , you know you really shouldn't be copying this rapper, because statistics...blah blah blah"
no way.....i'm going to be like "HEY! will you quit acting like nigger for two seconds and act the way you really are please!"
it's like my homie, he's cuban and for whatever reason he hates puerto ricans/or being called that.....but he always acts a fool in public, so to grab his attention i tell him he's acting like a puerto rican. now whatever negative message that sends to him in his brain, it straightens him out.  it's my own personal shock and awe.

It just show how ignorant the person saying it is and that sucks because, from hearing what you got to say, you seem like a smart guy.

being ignorant means i don't know what i'm speaking on. a nigger is a negative stereotype of black people, which has evolved over the years. it's also derived from other words such as niggle and niggard, ect. which ecompasses ALOT. that's probably why it's such a powerful word is because it's not just some random slur like "wet back" it's a real word.

to use the word in a racist way would be "i fucking hate the utah jazz, there's not enough niggers on that team " <--------- that's racist, it's generalizes and encompassing a whole race

saying "don't be a nigger" isn't, it's saying ...in a nutshell don't be a stereotype. but it's like saying the word FUCK in church, it's unhollowed to say. but there is IMO a time and place for it, ala right now.

it's like eminem when he broke down "fag" on mtv a while ago

But I don't care that tanj guy is retarded he makes no sense. My whole thing is what makes someone think that, like whats the thought process because from what the thread starter posted, that was far from what I was thinking.

tanj is a very smart and mature  dude for his age, and i think he's displays that more consistantly than msot people on this board.

Like to call someone a nigger because their are lazy is stupid. That is a trait that some people possess, I know plenty of people who are lazy every now and then does that make them a nigger- NO. They can only be seen as niggers only if they have the same mentality of the people that started using that word to demoralize blacks back in the day.

isn't that what fits in te stereotype of a 'nigger' though is laziness. it's just a word, and words can hurt but it's all about context.  remember a word only has as much power as you give it. i'd never say to some black person sitting down on my newspaper at work.........get off my newspaper nigger, that's wrong .

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »

-T

want more?

like i said

dude it's simple

-T

Not liking when Jake gets tons of unwarranted heat is trying to be all smart and intellectual and shit? Okay buddy. Sitting up where? What the hel are you imagining?

Justifying my use of the word? I don't say discriminatory shit about sects of people period. In fact, if you'd read anything I'd written in this thread you'd see that that shit is part of the shit I'm attacking is discriminatory things said about sects of people.

and just cause we're in the g spot doesn't change the fact the fact that the vast majority of people talking on here are hip hop fans. It's a factor in the conversation and you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

-T

-T
^^ Thats really attacking discriminating, If you were really attacking discrimination like you claim you would've been like DOn Jacobs " Hey theres better ways of getting a message across". I attack discrimination like when that fool Foday or whatever is name is the RUf dude come into a thread saying stupid shit I comment on his ignorance.

I'm done with you your corny and whack, matter of fact I wish I could smash your fucking head into your monitor and ash your blunt on your fucking face, shave all your hair off and give it to some voodoo chick because you make no sense & aggravated me.
What I'm saying is, if you want to get a message across like don't be lazy etc. saying don't be a nigger isn't the best way.

i disagree. i strongly disagree. how else are you going to grab someone's attention.  "ummm hey there mr. african american , you know you really shouldn't be copying this rapper, because statistics...blah blah blah"
no way.....i'm going to be like "HEY! will you quit acting like nigger for two seconds and act the way you really are please!"
it's like my homie, he's cuban and for whatever reason he hates puerto ricans/or being called that.....but he always acts a fool in public, so to grab his attention i tell him he's acting like a puerto rican. now whatever negative message that sends to him in his brain, it straightens him out.  it's my own personal shock and awe.

It just show how ignorant the person saying it is and that sucks because, from hearing what you got to say, you seem like a smart guy.

being ignorant means i don't know what i'm speaking on. a nigger is a negative stereotype of black people, which has evolved over the years. it's also derived from other words such as niggle and niggard, ect. which ecompasses ALOT. that's probably why it's such a powerful word is because it's not just some random slur like "wet back" it's a real word.

to use the word in a racist way would be "i fucking hate the utah jazz, there's not enough niggers on that team " <--------- that's racist, it's generalizes and encompassing a whole race

saying "don't be a nigger" isn't, it's saying ...in a nutshell don't be a stereotype. but it's like saying the word FUCK in church, it's unhollowed to say. but there is IMO a time and place for it, ala right now.

it's like eminem when he broke down "fag" on mtv a while ago

But I don't care that tanj guy is retarded he makes no sense. My whole thing is what makes someone think that, like whats the thought process because from what the thread starter posted, that was far from what I was thinking.

tanj is a very smart and mature  dude for his age, and i think he's displays that more consistantly than msot people on this board.

Like to call someone a nigger because their are lazy is stupid. That is a trait that some people possess, I know plenty of people who are lazy every now and then does that make them a nigger- NO. They can only be seen as niggers only if they have the same mentality of the people that started using that word to demoralize blacks back in the day.

isn't that what fits in te stereotype of a 'nigger' though is laziness. it's just a word, and words can hurt but it's all about context.  remember a word only has as much power as you give it. i'd never say to some black person sitting down on my newspaper at work.........get off my newspaper nigger, that's wrong .
I guess Kramer's latest antic was also his own personal shock and awe. Also, in whose eyes is that fitting a stereotype....You're whatever you have this weird way of trying to get a message across. I can stomach having a conversation with you. But at the end of the day I just  think its a cop-out.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:34:17 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »
lol di you read my post at all. what kramer said and did was blatantly racist ...quote "you'd be hanging from a treeeeeeeee!!!!"  lol seriously.

"dude don't be a nigger" and "he's a niggger he's a nigger!!!" are two vastly different things.

and if i'm racist. wtf am i doing on this message board,lol.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »
Man, I still love Kramer too though.

Voodoo chick? Man I really pissed this guy off, huh jake?

sorry dude, I have nothing against you. I'm just a politically incorrect devil's advocate and I'm sorry that my attempts at discussing ideas infuriate you. Next time stay out of any thread I'm in and we'll probably all be unannoyed.
anyway, it's good that you don't like Foday sankoh either though. That guy is annoying as shit. +1 for that

-T

westcoastavengers.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2007, 01:58:19 AM »
Where are all you guys when Tanj is calling out people for saying "fag"?  Do you fight that fight as well, or only care when it's "nigger"?

People need to understand you can't have it both ways.  It's either everybody get's called names or nobody does.  You can't be offended by "nigger" if you simultaneously call someone a "fag" or "bitch" or whatever.  It's hypocritical to the max.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2007, 02:06:21 AM »
Where are all you guys when Tanj is calling out people for saying "fag"?  Do you fight that fight as well, or only care when it's "nigger"?

People need to understand you can't have it both ways.  It's either everybody get's called names or nobody does.  You can't be offended by "nigger" if you simultaneously call someone a "fag" or "bitch" or whatever.  It's hypocritical to the max.

Thanks man, +1

that's what the fuck I'm talking about.

you can't be hip hop when there's a cool artist out and then have nothing to do with it when the culture and its members  are being called out for their bullshit.

roads go two ways baby

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Paul

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2007, 10:36:48 AM »
dude dont' be a nigger.

lmfao

man people get way too offended in this world
funkyfreshintheflesh

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2007, 10:50:37 AM »

And I don't simultaneously call someone a fag or bitch. So what I'm saying is not hypocritical. But I tell you what hypocritical is, tanj because he claims he attacks discrimination all times. Also how you guys trying to equate words like "nigger" "gook" "spic" etc. to "fag" & "bitch".
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:53:51 AM by boycriedwolf619 »