Author Topic: Life Of Da Party  (Read 439 times)

Re: Life Of Da Party
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 08:18:21 AM »
T.I.s version would be good without bitch boy R Kelly.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 08:22:04 AM »
LOL at calling T.I. a punk for this when he made his version before Snoop :laugh: 

T.I.'s version is a TI VS TIP leftover and he didnt leak the song, he has no intentions of using it - it was leaked on some mixtape

the snoop version is much, much better because the TI hook is downright awful, but dont forget TI's is a throwaway track
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

love33

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 12:37:17 PM »
I think T.I.'s has a good story line behind it but I think Snoop, Too Short, and Mr. Fab got the better of the two.  This is the type of track that the West could do a lot more of and do it big on the club scene and mainstream circuit.  That R Kelly verse is one of the most cocky verses i've heard on wax -- "i ain't tryin to shake hands and meet your girl" "all up on the VIP on my cell phone, tryin to get seen next to me just to get your stunt on"  --  he really shits on his fans that made him all that money.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 01:30:39 PM »
I dint like snoops version at first but after a few listens and bumpig in the whip, this song kills it.

T.i version.... i mean its on par with hip hop today. The drum rolls are cool i guess lol.