Author Topic: in response to lil wayne's dumb ass comment on steven tyler and white people  (Read 760 times)

Hey Ma

Thats why it's just better to underestimate rappers intelligence, that way you don't get let down when they inevitably say stupid things

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Don what did Lil Wayne say about White Folks???

I know the Irish tenors over sing exceptionally well!!
You Guys forget Enya!!1
Damn that Lady Can Sing!
I heard she made up her own langauge for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy!!

A few
Frank Sinatra
Dean Martin
Keny Rogers
Willie Nelson
the List Goes On And On...
i think u mean Sinadarian but Tolkien made that up himself...you can even study it in some English Universitys

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^how many units is that class. i'd take it,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KURUPTION-81

what exactly did wayne say ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Lil Wayne is wack as hell and I don't know what he said exactly......

BUT....

Black people are way better singers than white people.  Steven Tyler can't sing.  And black people have always made better music than whites.  That's why black people created rock-n-roll a long time ago, got bored with it, and quickly elevated their game and progressed to making hip-hop.  While white people are still sportin long hair and tight pants listenin to Bruce Springsteen, lol.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT....

Black people are way better singers than white people.  Steven Tyler can't sing.  And black people have always made better music than whites.  That's why black people created rock-n-roll a long time ago, got bored with it, and quickly elevated their game and progressed to making hip-hop.  While white people are still sportin long hair and tight pants listenin to Bruce Springsteen, lol.

Youre a clown.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
hip hop > white music

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
heavy metal> hip hop

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
steven tyler =the man

Snoopafly-1986

heavy metal> hip hop

now way man heavy metal is whack LOL

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT....

Youre a clown.

and WHITE. sometimes you amaze me with your stupidity...

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^how many units is that class. i'd take it,lol.
http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/

try that link to learn lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT....

Youre a clown.

and WHITE. sometimes you amaze me with your stupidity...

thank you, dude has to be put in his place

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
heavy metal is some wack shit IMO...lol......anyways jacob what did he say about white cats?

and what y'all saying? that white cats make better music than blacks?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT....

As long you can sing you can sing no matter what. American Idol is just a prime good example of the variety of different races that can sing. But what did lil wayne say?