Author Topic: in response to lil wayne's dumb ass comment on steven tyler and white people  (Read 759 times)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Here´s my WHITE friend Gunther,even him can sing better than Lil Wayne;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RX9E7Me3lM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RX9E7Me3lM</a>

this is a better video of that song
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LzOss_IpAK8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LzOss_IpAK8</a>

Nah homeboy,my WHITE friend Gunther has done a better video for that joint;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffnRoEph2A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffnRoEph2A</a>
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:16:35 PM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Lil Wayne is wack as hell and I don't know what he said exactly......

BUT....

Black people are way better singers than white people.  Steven Tyler can't sing.  And black people have always made better music than whites.  That's why black people created rock-n-roll a long time ago, got bored with it, and quickly elevated their game and progressed to making hip-hop.  While white people are still sportin long hair and tight pants listenin to Bruce Springsteen, lol.
As long you can sing you can sing no matter what. American Idol is just a prime good example of the variety of different races that can sing. But what did lil wayne say?

Why would you make the mistake of taking Infinite seriously and responding with anything other than rhetoric?

Infinite, you're right; black men used to sing rock and roll and now they've abandoned it. Black men used to be married to the women they got pregnant and now they abandon them. Black men used stick around and raise their sons, and now they abandon them. They used to have a sence of purpose and a will to succeed and now they've abandoned it. Black men used to love music and have musical talent and now they've abandoned it.

And where is the place they've gone now that they have abandoned all these things? The place where they smoke and sell crack. Kill each other on the street. Collect welfare cheques. Have sex and impregnate random women. And worst of all, a place where they now rap instead of sing.

They used to love Jesus and now they've abandoned him. I blame Islam. They turned their back on the Gospel, the word of God (who was with God in the beginning and is God at the same time) for the word of a self conscious warlord who didn't know any way to spread his ideals other than by force. Something he must have thought of while he was fucking his 11 yeard old slave girl wife.

And all this started happening in the 60s.

P.S. the long hair tight pants look was never really part of the Springsteen scene. But they are still listening. His new album is number 1 all over the world, including the US. An album with lyrics that put the best rappers to shame.

everlast1986

BUT....

Black people are way better singers than white people.  Steven Tyler can't sing.  And black people have always made better music than whites.  That's why black people created rock-n-roll a long time ago, got bored with it, and quickly elevated their game and progressed to making hip-hop.  While white people are still sportin long hair and tight pants listenin to Bruce Springsteen, lol.

Thanks for clearing that up hip hop professor Brian  ::)

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
I wasnt expecting it too, he has a incredible voice, what's his name?

peep home boys teef

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

BUT....

As long you can sing you can sing no matter what. American Idol is just a prime good example of the variety of different races that can sing. But what did lil wayne say?

Why would you make the mistake of taking Infinite seriously and responding with anything other than rhetoric?

Infinite, you're right; black men used to sing rock and roll and now they've abandoned it. Black men used to be married to the women they got pregnant and now they abandon them. Black men used stick around and raise their sons, and now they abandon them. They used to have a sence of purpose and a will to succeed and now they've abandoned it. Black men used to love music and have musical talent and now they've abandoned it.

And where is the place they've gone now that they have abandoned all these things? The place where they smoke and sell crack. Kill each other on the street. Collect welfare cheques. Have sex and impregnate random women. And worst of all, a place where they now rap instead of sing.

They used to love Jesus and now they've abandoned him. I blame Islam. They turned their back on the Gospel, the word of God (who was with God in the beginning and is God at the same time) for the word of a self conscious warlord who didn't know any way to spread his ideals other than by force. Something he must have thought of while he was fucking his 11 yeard old slave girl wife.

P.S. the long hair tight pants look was never really part of the Springsteen scene. But they are still listening. His new album is number 1 all over the world, including the US. An album with lyrics that put the best rappers to shame.

tell me you aint serious about that shit about black people and are just playin with infinite cuz that shit aint funny

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT....

tell me you aint serious about that shit about black people and are just playin with infinite cuz that shit aint funny
Thats why I like Shallow. He keeps it real and what he says is close enough to the truth. Those are problems that are damn near ubiquitous amongst Blacks; problems that only us, Blacks can fix. One thing I just found out or was brought to my attention in reference to the women getting pregnant and the men abandoning them; is that the situation could be the same for white, but good majority of white women get abortions.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
oh well, if white people cant sing its a small loss cuz black people cant function in the real world without being uncle toms

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

BUT....

Well I did start the post as a response to Boy Cried Worlf with this;

I think that is enough of a tip off that I was simply responding to infinite with the same level of intelligence he chooses to display.

I'm well aware that the vast majority of black men do none of the things I mentioned except children out of wedlock according to statistics and hip hop isn't the reason any aspect of black culture went down hill. I blame society for hip hop. Not hip hop for society.

P.S. Boy Cried Wolf; I don't think the abortion rate is high enough to make the white illegitimacy rate go up to 70%.