Author Topic: Quik's Career In A Nutshell  (Read 502 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Re: Quik's Career In A Nutshell
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
He's not taking Snoop's verse defensively...He's just pointing out how Snoop says he's never caught slipping looking R & B when he's flipping the script fucking with that R & B shit....

W

You can't put his career in a nutshell..........dude is still in the rap/production game. He's not at his peak but he's not done with either. >:(

It's his career up until "Under Tha Influence" genious. I'm not gonna get specific on the title juz cuz your sensitive ass is bitching...

Just like Quik...I am a genius. Next time spell check BITCH!

To quote the great Pimp C "CHUUURCH!"

OOOOHhh wow! I just can't believe how hard and gangsta you are!!!!! Ebanging!!!
Get your bitch ass off the net if you're intending to be gangbanging homeboy, you're making a straight fool out of yourself.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »
He's not taking Snoop's verse defensively...He's just pointing out how Snoop says he's never caught slipping looking R & B when he's flipping the script fucking with that R & B shit....

W

You can't put his career in a nutshell..........dude is still in the rap/production game. He's not at his peak but he's not done with either. >:(

It's his career up until "Under Tha Influence" genious. I'm not gonna get specific on the title juz cuz your sensitive ass is bitching...

Just like Quik...I am a genius. Next time spell check BITCH!

To quote the great Pimp C "CHUUURCH!"

OOOOHhh wow! I just can't believe how hard and gangsta you are!!!!! Ebanging!!!
Get your bitch ass off the net if you're intending to be gangbanging homeboy, you're making a straight fool out of yourself.

W

I don't bang...........I don't go for all that jawjackin either. I'm done with it BITCH! CHUUURCH!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
not that anyone cares...but i didn't read the article...i thought the 'nutshell' was going to be much smaller.

fag

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »

"Unfortunately, The Source had me pegged out as some f*cken fickle, temperamental artist that can't control his emotions and I'm always depressed, and when I'm depressed, I go do music. What kind of bullsh*t is that?" he exclaims transforming back to DJ Quik. "What kind of bullsh*t - if that's the case you mothaf*ckaz, I'd take ten Viacodins and beat it if I can't deal with the pressure. No, I do music because music keeps me out of trouble. I'm human too. So, what did I do, I filed a lawsuit against The Source Magazine and the police - f*ck 'em all - you ain't gon' disrespect me." Ironically, Under Tha Influence received an honorable four mics in the "Record Review" in the May 2002 issue of The Source. In the review there was also mention of Quik battling with depression.

[/quote]

Question?......Quik's stuff is mostly party joints; but has he been battling depression his entire career? Damn :o