Author Topic: BISHOP AND OMAR CRUZ 60 SECONDS OF FAME IS OVER! CROOKED WON!!  (Read 1006 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BISHOP AND OMAR CRUZ 60 SECONDS OF FAME IS OVER! CROOKED WON!!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 12:36:35 AM »
L.A. is such a big place. It's pretty hard to gauge the buzz of a rapper just based on whether the people that you know in your circles know of these artists or don't. I am certain that if you go to different parts of the city, you will have people that know or don't know of all the artists named.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
L.A. is such a big place. It's pretty hard to gauge the buzz of a rapper just based on whether the people that you know in your circles know of these artists or don't. I am certain that if you go to different parts of the city, you will have people that know or don't know of all the artists named.

True!!! Crooked I should have a much more stronger buzz then bishop & omar combined. Crooked I has been around for a long time now!!! Bishop & Omar have only been around for like 2 or 3 years & there buzz is strong as crooked I buzz makes no sense. All 3 artist are good artist & they all rep the west real strong.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »
All can benefit by getting out to every part of the city.... do appearances at local stores (the one's that are left)... having cd's handed out at the High Schools... posters at the bus stops or major street crossways... get a big map of L.A. county and target a different part every week or so... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2007, 11:39:45 AM »
All can benefit by getting out to every part of the city.... do appearances at local stores (the one's that are left)... having cd's handed out at the High Schools... posters at the bus stops or major street crossways... get a big map of L.A. county and target a different part every week or so... 

I have seen them at diffrent spot's thru out L.A so they defently doing what it takes. I think they are all 1 hit away from blowing up.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2007, 06:35:05 PM »

I have seen them at diffrent spot's thru out L.A so they defently doing what it takes. I think they are all 1 hit away from blowing up.

Hopefully they all blow up that would be good for the coast.