Author Topic: Jim Jones inks major deal with...  (Read 1116 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jim Jones inks major deal with...
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 11:17:16 AM »
thats cool for him, but if you dont have loyalty you dont have shit.

smegma

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 11:50:37 AM »
Jim was Cam's hypeman for years, Jim aint got that much real talent and everyone knows it,  without cam there would be no JJ, thats a fact

You're like Cam's #1 nutrider, but that was on point.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »
^^Shut the fuck up you nutridin faggot.  I listen to all rap, I would run circles around your faggot ass in any discussion.  Jim was Cam's hypeman for years, Jim aint got that much real talent and everyone knows it,  without cam there would be no JJ, thats a fact nutridin faggot.  why dont you spend some more time hovering around my every post, you pathetic fuck

Yah thats exactly my point, why the fuck do u care? Who gives a shit, its just music, thats there issues they gotta deal with, its non of ur concern, u dont know what really goes on when the cameras and all that bullshit is off, are u there manager or something, do u spend days with them in the studio or something, dude u dont know shit hahaha, so calm the fuck down and get off his nuts, ur fucked!!!

Money

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 12:38:11 PM »
but is he still on dipset?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »
thats cool for him, but if you dont have loyalty you dont have shit.

Word

kemizt

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »
^^Shut the fuck up you nutridin faggot.  I listen to all rap, I would run circles around your faggot ass in any discussion.  Jim was Cam's hypeman for years, Jim aint got that much real talent and everyone knows it,  without cam there would be no JJ, thats a fact nutridin faggot.  why dont you spend some more time hovering around my every post, you pathetic fuck

he's right about one thing, jj got nothing but charisma, no flow, no lyrics, can't ride a beat, my grandmama sounds better than him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 09:34:27 PM »
Yeah Spice is in his own world sometimes but there's no denying what he said. Jim Jones has a weak flow, boring delivery, and no swag. For the most part people were only feelin him cuz of his street cred. His name is only relevant cuz Cam created Dipset and gave his boy a chance (very similar to 50 with Yayo). There's no denying he's a smart dude and a real hustler, but please lets not start pretending he's a great rapper who we turned on cuz he's workin with G-Unit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »
^ Exactly.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 10:37:02 PM »
Yeah Spice is in his own world sometimes but there's no denying what he said. Jim Jones has a weak flow, boring delivery, and no swag. For the most part people were only feelin him cuz of his street cred. His name is only relevant cuz Cam created Dipset and gave his boy a chance (very similar to 50 with Yayo). There's no denying he's a smart dude and a real hustler, but please lets not start pretending he's a great rapper who we turned on cuz he's workin with G-Unit.

Yah i know exactly what Spice was talkin bout, but he over does it sometimes. Jim Jones aint that great of a rapper and every1 knows that, i just dig his voice n shit, its different and he can create dope songs!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »
Jim Jones owes all off this success to Cam'Ron and he fuckin knows it,  its time he starts showing somw god damn loyalty.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »
he's a fucking moron

someone tell me the last rapper sony DIDN'T screw over?? ::)

Nas
Lil Flip
Xzibit
G.Malone

the list goes on and on...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
Jim Jones owes all off this success to Cam'Ron and he fuckin knows it,  its time he starts showing somw god damn loyalty.

kemizt

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 01:48:24 PM »