Author Topic: Blog From Carl Winslow  (Read 245 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Blog From Carl Winslow
« on: October 07, 2007, 03:22:20 AM »
Posted by someone with a MySpace account, posing as Carl Winslow (from "Family Matters"):

Hey kids, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy at work and with Harriet (she's a handful.) Anyway, I thought I'd share this little story.
I came home from work one night, and it was a bad night. I had this kid, about 19 or 20, come up to me a say "SUP PIG BITCH!?" Now, I really wasn't in the playing mood, and weight issues are a whole different story, so I had to use the baton and break the poor kid's nose. But anyway, I come home, plop myself down on the couch and start watching a little C.O.P.S. (heehee.) Harriet comes in halfway through it and we start talking about each other's days and whatnot. She starts giving me a foot massage and I'm all "Oooo, girl, you know how you get me going" So then..

(INSERT AGGRESSIVE BLACK SEX HERE)

Afterwards, she heads on up to bed and I watch a little more tv. All the sudden, Waldo, our neighbor and Eddie's friend walks in and does not knock. I hate that. He says "Sup nigga, where's Eddie?" Waldo's gotten a little more "gangster" since the last episode of our show so you might not know him as he used to be. I explained to him how I didn't like to be called "nigga" because.....well... it just hurts my feelings. Anyway, he said "Man, I don't give a fuck, where's Eddie?" After my day, I WAS NOT in the mood for this little kid's shit. I reached down where my pants were, on the floor, and got the taser. Guess what I did with that taser ladies and gentlemen? That's right! I TASERED THE SHIT OUT OF THAT YOUNG BLACK HOODLUM. So he's convulsing and smoking on the ground. Then I explained to him nicely it's not nice to use racial terms and headed upstairs. I took a pee, trimmed my moustahce and climbed in bed with Harriet. I woke up that morning and Waldo was gone. Hope he doesn't have any hard feelings. Oh well, time to head off to work. Goodbye kids!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Blog From Carl Winslow
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »
I could've done much better myself.  He was right about Waldo being different now though, that motherfucker is gay and plays a fag on that show "Girlfriends"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »
I could've done much better myself.  He was right about Waldo being different now though, that motherfucker is gay and plays a fag on that show "Girlfriends"
lmao, does he really? I always wondered what happened to him and that dude that played Weasel.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:04:44 PM »
lmao, does he really? I always wondered what happened to him and that dude that played Weasel.
yea, but something about weasel says he just does a bunch of roles in low budget hood movies now.  I don't know for sure but that's what I would guess

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
yea, but something about weasel says he just does a bunch of roles in low budget hood movies now.  I don't know for sure but that's what I would guess
You're not the only one that thinks that bro. I'm right there with ya.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 08:50:37 PM »
Weasel's character had low budget hood movie written all over him.  One character I missed was Larenz Tate as Willie Fufner, he made for some classic episodes like when they got Urkel drunk at the party.  Earlier today that episode where Steve's cousin OGD(Original Gangster Dogg) came on, we couldn't stop laughing at work