Author Topic: this is sickining and most of yall contribute  (Read 1289 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this is sickining and most of yall contribute
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 07:20:24 AM »
One girl I know claims to be a vegetarian but she still eats eggs, fish, cheese. lol

kemizt

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »
How the hell could you lose 55lbs due to working out then? Old kinda fat people would lose that amount of weight when getting into shape. Now how is that even possible when you've never ate meat in your entire life? Too much pasta? Lol... that said, I said vegan not vegetarian. If you feel so bad about those animals, you should stop drinking milk, stop eating eggs, stop eating any kind of cheese and so on.
i use to play football so i was built, then i cutt off hella muscle weight and fat weight.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 08:54:59 AM »
One girl I know claims to be a vegetarian but she still eats eggs, fish, cheese. lol
eggs, fish, cheese is koo for most vegiterians, vegans dont eat any of that, but i eat cheese and drink milk and shit

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
eggs, fish, cheese is koo for most vegiterians, vegans dont eat any of that, but i eat cheese and drink milk and shit

Yeah, cheese is okay, I guess. But eggs and fish ? That ain't veggy

kemizt

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 09:08:33 AM »

Yeah, cheese is okay, I guess. But eggs and fish ? That ain't veggy
yea but some people consider sea food to be ok if their vegiterian. but fuck that, shit is still meat to me. and eggs too.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »
damn if you dont eat eggs, you cant eat bread, and other kinds of dough, becuz eggs are very importtant ingredients for that.. ???

and i cosign FIRE WILLIE NOW's post on human rights

i eat meat and i eat fish. i eat everything!...damn now im hungry
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Blu Lacez

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 03:24:08 PM »
Well it depends on what kind of Vegetarian one is..
Peep Below:

Usually, when you think of vegetarians, you think of people who avoid eating any type of animal flesh including beef, pork, lamb, poultry, fish, etc. There are several types and variations to vegetarianism. While many of the vegetarians are lacto ovo vegetarians who will everything but any kind of meat, some others will avoid eating eggs and dairy products and others will say no to beef, pork and poultry but will include fish and other seafood in their diet.

1) Lacto Ovo Vegetarians:
The most common type of vegetarians is the lacto ovo vegetarians. Lacto is the Latin word for milk and ovo means eggs in Latin. The lacto ovo vegetarian do not eat any kind of meat including beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, etc. However, they will eat dairy products and eggs.

The lacto ovo vegetarian category is divided into two categories:
a) A Lacto Vegetarian does not eat meat and eggs but does eat dairy foods.
b) An Ovo Vegetarian does not eat meat and dairy products but does eat eggs.

2) Pescatarias:
The pescatarian or pescetarian are vegetarians who avoid eating meat but will continue eating fish and shellfish. The rationales behind the pescatarian diet are varied. Many choose this lifestyle for health concerns rather than ethical reasons. While others would claim that the fish industry is less cruel than the meat industry. Others will simply justify their decision by arguing that fish are less intelligent than farm animals.

Dedicated vegetarians would put the pescatarian under the category of semi vegetarians. In the same category you can find the pollo vegetarians who will include poultry in their diet, the flexitarianism who will avoid eating meat that derived from an animal that was brought up and died in cruel conditions. The flexitarianism are similar to the freeganism that would not mind eating any type of meat unless any part of its process involved environmental damage or human or animals exploitation.

3) Vegans:
They do not consume any product that was derived from animals including, of course, any kind of meat, fish, dairy products, eggs as well as honey and foods that contain gelatin. Some vegans would not touch cane sugar, beer and wine since animal products involve in the finishing process: cane sugar is filtered with bone char and some beer and wines are clarified with egg white. As part of the vegan ideology, vegans would not consume products made of leather, furs, pearls, etc.

4) Raw Vegans:
Also called raw foodists limit themselves to unprocessed food that has not been heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit or 46 degrees Celsius. Therefore, their diet mainly consists of raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. However, some of the raw foodists do consist raw food that was derived from animals in their diet including raw eggs, unheated dairy products and sushi.

5) Macrobiotics:
The macrobiotic diet is part of the macrobiotic methodology that was originated in Japan. The macrobiotics practitioners follow strict diet rules based on the principle of balance between yin and yang. The macrobiotic diet is based on whole grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and soy products. They are allowed to include seaweed and certain types of fish in their diet.

Me??..I'm A Lacto Vegetarian!

Hope That helps!

Hey Ma

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 11:05:13 PM »
You first two cant be serious. There's a thing in nature (unless you guys are jesus freaks) known as the food chain. Most carnivores (humans) survive by intaking the proteins and nutrients from other animals flesh. Thats just the way it goes. If you guys are worried about poor defenseless animals volunteer in Darfur and save the innocent humans over there being slaughtered. dont get shooken up by this shit

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 12:02:35 AM »
You first two cant be serious. There's a thing in nature (unless you guys are jesus freaks) known as the food chain.

even jesus was a slaughtered lamb
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 10:34:23 AM »
cmon man hanging cows upside down slitting the throat? slamming pigs till they just die? Standing on them then shooting em? i mean WTF!? is their even a point to most that shit? their are other ways, its like they get a kick out of some of that shit. their is alot less cruel ways to do that kind of shit...whats the probly with going out of your way to do it? sure food chain, is the food chain....but there is still no reason for the stupid shit they do, but we're not the most intelligent specie in the world anyways

Hey Ma

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 10:04:14 PM »
cmon man hanging cows upside down slitting the throat? slamming pigs till they just die? Standing on them then shooting em? i mean WTF!? is their even a point to most that shit? their are other ways, its like they get a kick out of some of that shit. their is alot less cruel ways to do that kind of shit...whats the probly with going out of your way to do it? sure food chain, is the food chain....but there is still no reason for the stupid shit they do, but we're not the most intelligent specie in the world anyways

what is?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »
damn if you dont eat eggs, you cant eat bread, and other kinds of dough, becuz eggs are very importtant ingredients for that.. ???

i like women who eat meat  ;D

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »

i like women who eat meat  ;D

8) 8) 8)
[J-Live]

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
fuck it dubcc barbeque!!! ribs/tri tip/fish/chicken/burgers for everyone!!!

don't be scared yall we got enough for everyone with plenty o sweet bbq carrots potatoes mushrooms chili anything you want baby

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
there is still no reason for the stupid shit they do, but we're not the most intelligent specie in the world anyways

Just for the sake of your credibility, I assume you're pissing about now.