Author Topic: to the older guys on the forum  (Read 713 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: to the older guys on the forum
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 07:33:40 AM »
It sounds very cliche, but follow your passion in life, and if you truly love it, you will want to improve yourself in this regard, and eventually you will get ahead

even if u dont make the big bucks, youll have the peace of mind and love of ur work that some people would kill for

i studied political science in university, and i got dissed by alot of my family and friends for it, they used to tell me there was no money in it, they mocked my decision

but within a couple months of finishing i was able to land a real sweet internship. now im gaining valuable experience, making some great contacts and proving the detractors wrong.....of course life isnt all set for me, but i got my foot through the door which is what counts

at the end of the day, do you
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Blu Lacez

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 08:33:59 AM »
It sounds very cliche, but follow your passion in life, and if you truly love it, you will want to improve yourself in this regard, and eventually you will get ahead

even if u dont make the big bucks, youll have the peace of mind and love of ur work that some people would kill for

i studied political science in university, and i got dissed by alot of my family and friends for it, they used to tell me there was no money in it, they mocked my decision

but within a couple months of finishing i was able to land a real sweet internship. now im gaining valuable experience, making some great contacts and proving the detractors wrong.....of course life isnt all set for me, but i got my foot through the door which is what counts

Co-Sign!!!!!
Post of The Day!!!
Props+1

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »

Co-Sign!!!!!
Post of The Day!!!
Props+1

true, very impressive....
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
It sounds very cliche, but follow your passion in life, and if you truly love it,

For real! Everybody I know always complains about they job. That's your fuckin' life right there. After school, life is nuthin' but work. Why do somethang your whole life if you don't like it? I don't get that. I don't know.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 01:02:20 PM »
To quote Ayn Rand, there's nothing more depraved than the man without purpose. To have a purpose, that means doing you and flourishing while doing it. That's not in some random well-paid (or even worse, badly paid) nine to five. It's in finding your passions, and going after them. Choosing a future solely based on the money you'll earn, brings very little justice to other kinds of profits and needs. You don't buy happiness, you achieve it.

u guys happy with your life? dunno know really what do to , like a career for instance whether to do something that makes more or do some thing i really like.

People think that happiness is in a job, or wealth, or a woman; but those things come and go.  But true, sustaining, and fulfilling happiness comes from Allah.  Allah created happiness no Creator but Allah.  He gives it to whom he pleases. 

Allah gives us a program which is Islam.  Islam is the religion that purifies worship, and makes it for the Creator only.  Thus, when we put the Creator (Allah) first, then Allah puts all our affairs into order after that.  And our whole life, and whole day becomes a means of worship. 

We don't just work, but we work for the sake of Allah.  We don't just eat, but we eat with gratitude towards Allah for providing the Earth with vegetation.  And we don't just have sex with our wives, but we are grateful to Allah for the good that he has put in him and the pleasurable things he has given us in this life.

Life must really suck when happiness through women comes and goes. Perhaps with the way you look at life, it's not hard to figure out just why according to you people come and go. Their happiness wouldn't last five minutes around you.
It must stink to be so depraved that the only thing in life you trust, is a creature of your imagination that you so willingly resign yourself to. The absolute power that rules all, and makes you so little that life on earth is about nothing but him. According to his laws, do you even exist, or are you just a piece of Allah's imagination, or a nonexistant puppet at that? And since you don't exist anyway, why then is Allah so cruel as to forbid you take your own life, which isn't really yours anyway?

Yes, pray to Allah; you've got something to thank him for. And in the mean time, convince poor Looney to become such a lunatic as yourself. Mindlessly devoting his life to Allah, that'll obviously answer all his questions. Allah is the undisputed answer.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 01:16:29 PM »
I agree with We Fly High and King Tech Quadafi

I think I hate religion, it brainwashes people... Which reminds me, I gotta sign out of the church..

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 01:17:15 PM »

I think I hate religion, it brainwashes people... Which reminds me, I gotta sign out of the church..

lol
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »

lol

I'm forreal though... I'm not sure about the english words for this part but I'll try anyways :P : I became a part of the church when I got baptized when I had my confirmation.. But I don't believe in god anymore, so I wanna sign out again.. I don't wanna pay any tax to the church..

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2007, 01:29:52 PM »

lol

I'm forreal though... I'm not sure about the english words for this part but I'll try anyways :P : I became a part of the church when I got baptized when I had my confirmation.. But I don't believe in god anymore, so I wanna sign out again.. I don't wanna pay any tax to the church..

know what youre talking about...i still gotta pay the "10th" for the church...it really sucks i got baptized and had to do all the communion and confirmation bs
[J-Live]

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 01:33:01 PM »

lol

know what youre talking about...i still gotta pay the "10th" for the church...it really sucks i got baptized and had to do all the communion and confirmation bs

Can't you just sign out?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »

lol

Can't you just sign out?

no in germany you can't
[J-Live]

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »

lol

Can't you just sign out?

no in germany you can't

That's fucked up!! So you are forced to be a part of a religion that you don't believe in?

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2007, 01:47:39 PM »
^^ Who cares, if they want to convince themselves of having a community backing them which they really don't have; let them have all the ghost members they want. You're making it sound like unsubscibing for an e-mail newsletter anyway :D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »

lol

Can't you just sign out?

no in germany you can't
thats wrong

fuckin germany   :nawty:

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2007, 01:56:27 PM »
^^ Who cares, if they want to convince themselves of having a community backing them which they really don't have; let them have all the ghost members they want. You're making it sound like unsubscibing for an e-mail newsletter anyway :D
If youre forced to pay the church then it's wrong!... In Denmark it's pretty much like unsubscricing an e-mail newsletter.. I don't really get why I'm still a member hehe..