Author Topic: to the older guys on the forum  (Read 714 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: to the older guys on the forum
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
naa for germans its an obligatory tax...its the idea they had back in the dark ages when the church was sacularized, so everyone had to pay the chruch a tax( it was called a"10th" it is still called that way) to compensate for the dispossession
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
^^ Who cares, if they want to convince themselves of having a community backing them which they really don't have; let them have all the ghost members they want. You're making it sound like unsubscibing for an e-mail newsletter anyway :D
If youre forced to pay the church then it's wrong!... In Denmark it's pretty much like unsubscricing an e-mail newsletter.. I don't really get why I'm still a member hehe..

You're forced to pay? I don't remember the catholic church being in power of the monetary system. They can't impose taxes, since you don't get your income through them. Only the state can do that. You would have to give your money to them. Voluntarily. At least, I don't remember the church forcing people to pay at gun point. If they make a claim over your money and you give in to their demands, that's you acknowledging their thievery. That makes you just as guilty of a moral crime.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 02:17:38 PM »
^^ Who cares, if they want to convince themselves of having a community backing them which they really don't have; let them have all the ghost members they want. You're making it sound like unsubscibing for an e-mail newsletter anyway :D
If youre forced to pay the church then it's wrong!... In Denmark it's pretty much like unsubscricing an e-mail newsletter.. I don't really get why I'm still a member hehe..

You're forced to pay? I don't remember the catholic church being in power of the monetary system. They can't impose taxes, since you don't get your income through them. Only the state can do that. You would have to give your money to them. Voluntarily. At least, I don't remember the church forcing people to pay at gun point. If they make a claim over your money and you give in to their demands, that's you acknowledging their thievery. That makes you just as guilty of a moral crime.
You're not forced to pay churchtaxes in Denmark since you are free to sign out of the church..

But according to *Z* you are forced in Germany because it's an obligatory tax. And you can't sign out again if you signed in. And that is fucked up IMO :)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »
BTW. In Denmark, just by paying ordinary taxes to the state, you are paying the church. Because the church is being payed by the state. But far from as much as if you are a member of the church and pays churchtaxes..

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2007, 02:31:46 PM »
lol @ making more or doing something you like

as if it's easy to just make lots of money

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
Leave the US, its a sinking ship. There is a tonne of money to be made out here in Asia, it is a life of luzury here. Plus it would be even better if i was single man, beautiful asian chicks everywhere its a real struggle to stop myself doing something bad. IF i wanted I could have a different girl every night....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 08:53:07 PM »
Leave the US, its a sinking ship. There is a tonne of money to be made out here in Asia, it is a life of luzury here. Plus it would be even better if i was single man, beautiful asian chicks everywhere its a real struggle to stop myself doing something bad. IF i wanted I could have a different girl every night....

Which region do you reside in?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »
i'm in Korea, but i've been all over same shit everywhere.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »
Thanks Don Rizzle, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of markets/opportunities have you been involved with?