Author Topic: Eminem Leftovers  (Read 1558 times)

Doggystylin

Eminem Leftovers
« on: October 08, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »
What are some of his Leftovers from his albums, he has some amazing leftovers i really don't understand why some of them have been left off his albums

MMLP - Kids
Encore - We As Americans, Love You More, Ricky Ticky Toc

The Encore leftovers were better than the songs on the album

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Leftovers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
^could you hook up we as americans in CDQ by any chance please?

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:51:15 PM »
If i remember right he has a track called "Hazardous Youth" thats a SSLP leftover. Other than that and what you mentioned i don't think its confirmed which of his unreleased tracks that have leaked are actual leftovers from any of his albums.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:03:22 PM »
"We As Americuns" will go down in history as the last great Eminem song.   When I first heard it I was like "shit, Eminem's done it again".  I thought it was Em taken his game to the next level and that his next album would be an even further progression on his past work, and he could set the trend for other serious emcee's to follow....

...along with "Americuns" there were a few other dope tracks that leaked like "Bully" and it really sounded like the album was coming together with the same quality as all his past albums.  This was from hearing the bootleg they called "Straight From The Lab"...I don't know how many of u heard it, but it was sick, it also contained a hilarious canibus diss track.

Then he comes out with the album "Encore" and I felt like only 3 tracks were up to expectations and the rest were trash.   I think al he did was opened the album well with "Evil Deeds" and closed it well with "Encore" feat. Dre and 50, but in between the rest was garbage, he even resorted to burping and farting to add humor to the album.

...also, to stay on topic I want to mention that one of my all time favorite Eminem leftovers was "Our House" that he supposedly did with Limp Bizkit and it sampled that old song... our house in the middle of the street... and the track was hilarious, it contained a piece where Em was acting out an argument between him and his mom over 2pac, and his mom said 2pac was a criminal while Em was claiming he was framed.... and the whole shit had multiple rhymes in every line!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »
dubz, i'll have to look for it

beatz, where can i hear hazardous youth?

infinite, good post, did our house ever leak in CDQ?, that was pre MMLP days right?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 01:10:33 PM »
preciate it homie

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
sslp: till hell freezes over (dissing ICP), 2nd song he recorded with Dre

mmlp: brian, mike & jeff, our house, violence, original version of "amityville" with pacewon added

eminem show: none im aware of

encore: none im aware of, all the "leftovers" listed were on a bonus cd
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 03:33:33 PM »
What are some of his Leftovers from his albums, he has some amazing leftovers i really don't understand why some of them have been left off his albums

MMLP - Kids
Encore - We As Americans, Love You More, Ricky Ticky Toc

The Encore leftovers were better than the songs on the album

All dope tracks

kemizt

Tha Crip

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »
Stimulate is a leftover from The Eminem Show, it was on the bonus disc to the 8 mile soundtrack but i think i remember hearin it was a leftover from eminem show, theres probally alotta songs from em we aint heard that were leftovers  from his albums.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 05:02:01 PM »
"We As Americuns" will go down in history as the last great Eminem song.   When I first heard it I was like "shit, Eminem's done it again".  I thought it was Em taken his game to the next level and that his next album would be an even further progression on his past work, and he could set the trend for other serious emcee's to follow....

...along with "Americuns" there were a few other dope tracks that leaked like "Bully" and it really sounded like the album was coming together with the same quality as all his past albums.  This was from hearing the bootleg they called "Straight From The Lab"...I don't know how many of u heard it, but it was sick, it also contained a hilarious canibus diss track.

Then he comes out with the album "Encore" and I felt like only 3 tracks were up to expectations and the rest were trash.   I think al he did was opened the album well with "Evil Deeds" and closed it well with "Encore" feat. Dre and 50, but in between the rest was garbage, he even resorted to burping and farting to add humor to the album.

...also, to stay on topic I want to mention that one of my all time favorite Eminem leftovers was "Our House" that he supposedly did with Limp Bizkit and it sampled that old song... our house in the middle of the street... and the track was hilarious, it contained a piece where Em was acting out an argument between him and his mom over 2pac, and his mom said 2pac was a criminal while Em was claiming he was framed.... and the whole shit had multiple rhymes in every line!

i had that our house but the quality was pretty poor, the argument with the mum always made me laugh though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
Yeah We As Americans was great, smh @ that not being on the album

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »
sslp: till hell freezes over (dissing ICP), 2nd song he recorded with Dre

mmlp: brian, mike & jeff, our house, violence, original version of "amityville" with pacewon added

eminem show: none im aware of

encore: none im aware of, all the "leftovers" listed were on a bonus cd

were any of those leaked or available? and what was the 2nd song he recorded with dre?

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
the 2nd was till hell freezes over, the first was 'my name is' i think, it was all covered in the book he did
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
which book is that?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
which book is that?

Some book I have with all the lyrics to Em's song and an explanation for how the songs came together.  Although I think his explaination of how the songs came together could have been more descriptive, and I wish they would of contained more of his rare tracks.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)