Author Topic: Wed to a Mexican: It's time to end the stereotypes  (Read 407 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wed to a Mexican: It's time to end the stereotypes
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 10:09:55 PM »
just stop it. stop bullshitting me, stop bullshitting the dub, youre just trying to take advantage of younger and dumber cats here by tugging at their heart with your little bullshit tot posts.
younger? how old are you middle school or something. And why the fuck would I need to take advantage of anybody, you cant be serious. If you can't take what I drop in here whose fault is that?? Last time I check TOT-A place for reflection on religious, political, psychological, social, life and more serious issues.
the point is people who hold stereotypes and prejudices, are ignorant and don't deserve an opinion, and shouldnt be taken seriously...

mos def, and my main thing about this bitch is that she is furthering stereotypes by suggesting to us caucazoids that we all despise Mexicans...
When did to many equal to all?

BANANAS

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 10:12:52 PM »
oh wait a minute it says boycriedwolfs from tampa florida he is surrounded by narrow minded shit all the time. dude come to cali i'll show u true harmony to the point where we can say racist things and have it be actually funny!! where a buncha white girls i know have mexican and philipino and black husbands, dude its all love now that i know ur from hicksville, your racism towards whites suddenly makes sense. its all good baby, come to the coast, you'll become way more chill

BANANAS

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 10:17:07 PM »
yo man we can do this all night no homo, but bottom line is your opinion comes from being a backwards ass place in the south so you really dont have any experience with tru racial harmony. thats why you'll always be gassed up about malcolm and anything anti white. theats the bottom line. so i dont got anything else to say to you except take a chill pill and learn to love your caucazoid brothers and their culture cuz it's yours too.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 10:17:11 PM »
oh wait a minute it says boycriedwolfs from tampa florida he is surrounded by narrow minded shit all the time. dude come to cali i'll show u true harmony to the point where we can say racist things and have it be actually funny!! where a buncha white girls i know have mexican and philipino and black husbands, dude its all love now that i know ur from hicksville, your racism towards whites suddenly makes sense. its all good baby, come to the coast, you'll become way more chill
hahahaha wow do not assume. for your info I lived out in California southern California  and new jersey and now I live in Tampa and if you think Tampa is hickville your in for some surprise. lol at your looking at my profile thinking you exposed someone and matter of fact i be out in daygo damn near ever summer. so please man with all that. true def of a clown

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 10:20:49 PM »
yo man we can do this all night no homo, but bottom line is your opinion comes from being a backwards ass place in the south so you really dont have any experience with tru racial harmony. thats why you'll always be gassed up about malcolm and anything anti white. theats the bottom line. so i dont got anything else to say to you except take a chill pill and learn to love your caucazoid brothers and their culture cuz it's yours too.
Your right we can and im actually done after this but you just played yourself assuming you know shit about me. Also how do you get to the conclusion that I get hyped up from everything anti-white. Foday is anti white if you need clarity. man people these days but im out we cant get back on this tomorrow

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »
you know the funny thing? People categorize mexicans as a different race, when in fact most are mestizoshalf white, and half amerindian (Mongoloid race)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:28:48 PM by Machiavelli »

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
Fuck a spic.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 10:43:02 AM »
LMFAO Bananas is one of those fucking morons who says "come to where i live, over here its like this and that and this"....you fucking ignorant moron, you must be kidding right? Cali is SO MUCH DIFFERENT than florida is...just stop. and I been at Tampa too...and their are mad white girls running around married to minorities too. O SHIT WATCH OUT NOW florida is on some crazy shit! cali here we come!...LOL o wow. This is america...diversity is everywhere just about. Cali isnt any different.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 03:48:10 PM »
LMFAO Bananas is one of those fucking morons who says "come to where i live, over here its like this and that and this"....you fucking ignorant moron, you must be kidding right? Cali is SO MUCH DIFFERENT than florida is...just stop. and I been at Tampa too...and their are mad white girls running around married to minorities too. O SHIT WATCH OUT NOW florida is on some crazy shit! cali here we come!...LOL o wow. This is america...diversity is everywhere just about. Cali isnt any different.

BANANAS

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »
dont be mad guys be glad