Author Topic: Parent of the year award.  (Read 370 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Parent of the year award.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 11:06:35 AM »
beer. it's in a photo album. i was so pissed when i saw it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 12:29:36 PM »
^LMAO...Terrible. At least you came out normal, though...or did you? :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »
Not only she's ridiculous but so is the nigga who printed that in the paper. How retarded.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 03:07:05 PM »

i guess.lol. i stopped growing in the 6th grade, i went from the tallest kid at 6th grade graduation to being somewhere in the middle during highschool graduation. 5'8" and fused.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 05:19:52 PM »

i guess.lol. i stopped growing in the 6th grade, i went from the tallest kid at 6th grade graduation to being somewhere in the middle during highschool graduation. 5'8" and fused.
whats up little guy
lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »
what's funny is i wear like a size 12 , 12.5 ...hell even 13

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 08:52:17 AM »
im just playin

im 13 too. now we can share our shoes!! (no homo)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »

My mom smoked when she was pregnant, and dude, simular story. I grew to 5'8" in 6th grade, and only one inch after that. So now I'm 5'9", wear a size 12 shoe and I have a 6'1" wing span.... hum.... any connections in our stories. Damn mothers. At least she quit drugs for the year before being pregnant.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 09:03:59 AM »

My mom smoked when she was pregnant, and dude, simular story. I grew to 5'8" in 6th grade, and only one inch after that. So now I'm 5'9", wear a size 12 shoe and I have a 6'1" wing span.... hum.... any connections in our stories. Damn mothers. At least she quit drugs for the year before being pregnant.
im 6'2, size 13 shoes, makes me think    :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »

i have a really long wingspan too, i know how to measure wing span but how do you measure reach? cuz mine is out there.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 02:56:22 PM »
im just playin

im 13 too. now we can share our shoes!! (no homo)

i remember when i use to play against rober swift back in the day(from the super sonics) we had the same shoes

i OWNEd that clumsy mother fucker too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 03:23:57 PM »

The only connection is that you're both Mexican, which is most likely the true reason you're so short...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 03:29:52 PM »

i have a really long wingspan too, i know how to measure wing span but how do you measure reach? cuz mine is out there.

not sure... I remember in elementry, people use to call me spagetti arms 'cause they were long... lol.

As for Sccit, usually wingspan and shoe size has a lot to determain how tall you'll be. If it doesn't match up, (wingspan is usually equal to height, so on) then there was something wrong in development. I was tripping in high school when I was taller than everyone in high school, and they fuckin' shot up and I never grew. So I researched it, though very lightly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 03:33:42 PM »
^^Wingspan can vary...Some short people can have long winspan and vice-versa...You should know this if you're into sports...PeACe