Author Topic: they better not ruin my beers  (Read 502 times)

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
Re: they better not ruin my beers
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2007, 09:44:58 PM »
lol, ruining milwuakees best

Mygla

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »
i like a beer that taste like beer ....

Then you need to take a trip to Europe... American beers are like beer-flavored water.

But they can be refreshing tho, if you have them ice cold on a hot summer day...

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2007, 12:37:38 AM »
can't fuck with Canadian beer!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2007, 01:35:56 AM »
i like a beer that taste like beer ....

Then you need to take a trip to Europe... American beers are like beer-flavored water.

But they can be refreshing tho, if you have them ice cold on a hot summer day...

no offense to europe/// but im sayin what i call a beer may be dif from they beer. so when  i say beer taste i mean a cold MGD ya knoa.. just a beer... no weird shit

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2007, 02:43:28 AM »
i like all kind of beers,they all good but i've been drinking steinlager a lot these days

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »
everything is a pissing contest with you guys?

to me beer is like weed in the sense that there a bunch of different kinds that are bomb and fuck you up.

you got kush, skunk, haze etc. and they're all bomb.

Miller is good shit and wisonsin DOES know what the fuck is up. I like Miller. But I also like Corona, heineken, newcastle, guiness, sierra nevada, hefe weizen, mickey's, and lately I've been fucking with dos equis. that shit is delicious.

beer is like different kinds of bread to me cause that's what that shit liquid alcoholic bread. it even tastes bready. and i love bread.

no need to say anyone has bad taste. there's a bunch of different bomb kinds, just like weed.

-T

Is everything with you a pissing contest? Have you ever thought that maybe people would much rather voice their opinion of what like and dislike? Jump off your imaginary high horse douche.

I hate Miller. I'll drink it if I have to, but I wouldn't jump for it. Same goes for Coors. Tecate, Bud Light, New Castle, Brahma, Sam Adams, Pacifico, Dos Equis, Imperial, Sapporo, Singha... as an example, are the beers I fucks with. Corona is not my favorite, but I will drink it from time to time. But people who drink Steel Reserve, Natural Ice, MGD, Miller Lite etc. trip me out. Those are some janky ass beers.

Saying they like and dislike things is one thing but these cats is like

"american beer ain't shit at all, only what I like is good" and vice versa. It's one thing to say what you like is bomb and the other shit doesn't impress you but these cats are for no reason dissing other shit and saying other people's taste is poor because it's not the same as theirs and shit and that's ridiculous.

It's not a high horse I just know that when i don't like some shit, I just say i don't like it. I don't say it's whack and then criticize the taste of the person that does like it. Nice try though. You seem to be going through all of my posts desperately trying to find some shit to call me out for. I'm legit in this case man I'm sorry but I assure I'm not perfect. You'll find something sooner or later. Reach for the stars!
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

SGV

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
All your posts? Yes, two posts out of the 50+ you've probably posted in the last week. Damn I'm reaching!!!!!!!!!! Haha. Ol' weenie ass dude.

DR. DRE

• Lil Geezy
  • AFTERMATH ENTERTAINMENT CEO/PRODUCER
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2007, 01:38:50 PM »
Drink Coors everybody. they paying me
Detox is coming!!
Aftermath weight bench press champion ( I see you Busta )