Author Topic: Is this forreal pretty nasty?  (Read 692 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is this forreal pretty nasty?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 03:25:16 PM »
I know those muthafuckaz eat monkey brain...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_brain

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
I know those muthafuckaz eat monkey brain...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_brain
oh yea i def. heard about something like this. think i seen it on the discovery channel

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM »
They're craaazy

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 01:59:26 AM »
seriously don't knock it till you try it

cutthoat..everyone knows a woman of any race is the worst driver LMAO. really, 'nips'? can all the people who got mad at me at jake in that other thread jump on this guy now? didn't think so
nigga nigger nigga.

there now someone cares.

you cats disgust me with your reverse racism sometimes

yay area, it ain't even you, it's the fact that they'll get mad at nigger but not nip is what makes me look down upon the climate of this forum more than anything.

anyway yay area, it's unnecessary to bash a whole race due to the practices of a few.

and i'd eat monkey brains, fuck it why not?

and humans have some of the best diets of any other animal...human meat might be the bombest meat ever. i mean shit...the people eating the babies ain't necessarily the ones who killed 'em.

you guys are always so quick to say 'shoot 'em! fuck 'em!' whenever people do shit different from yall. so typically human.

fuck these rappers for propagating prositution, killing and crack sales is what i say. that shit is what kills the babies in the first place.

think you ass backwards quick to jump the gun reverse racists.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 02:05:18 AM »
basicly youre saying Cannibalism is okay?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 02:40:13 AM »
i'm saying be open minded. don't immediately condemn some shit just cause it's different

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 03:10:25 AM »
eating babies is pretty diffirent, yeah.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 03:49:31 AM »
i'm saying be open minded. don't immediately condemn some shit just cause it's different

-T

I consider myself pretty open minded, but eating human flesh like that? Disgusting.

kemizt

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 04:05:40 AM »

-T

There are limits to being open minded. And those limits are definatly being crossed when it comes to eating dead children. Although some people on this board would label all Asians cannibals after seeing these pics; That is wrong too. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:47:21 AM by Robert de Negro »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 05:43:09 AM »

cutthoat..everyone knows a woman of any race is the worst driver LMAO. really, 'nips'? can all the people who got mad at me at jake in that other thread jump on this guy now? didn't think so
nigga nigger nigga.

there now someone cares.

yay area, it ain't even you, it's the fact that they'll get mad at nigger but not nip is what makes me look down upon the climate of this forum more than anything.

anyway yay area, it's unnecessary to bash a whole race due to the practices of a few.

and humans have some of the best diets of any other animal...human meat might be the bombest meat ever. i mean shit...the people eating the babies ain't necessarily the ones who killed 'em.

you guys are always so quick to say 'shoot 'em! fuck 'em!' whenever people do shit different from yall. so typically human.

fuck these rappers for propagating prositution, killing and crack sales is what i say. that shit is what kills the babies in the first place.

-T
Wow who couldn't see this coming.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 05:45:34 AM »
the people eating the babies ain't necessarily the ones who killed 'em.

people who eat dead babies are the people who create a market for dead babies. It makes 'em as guilty as the real killers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 10:05:29 AM »

nigga nigger nigga.

there now someone cares.

-T

Homie...eating babies is more twisted than rapping about eating babies...Get it? It's wrong as fuck, no matter what way you look at it. LMAO@"don't knock it until you try it"...You can say the same thing about the video of the girls feasting on their shit/puke. Seriously, though, that shit is BEYOND wrong...And you would try monkey brains? :puke:

Consuming the brain and other nerve tissue of animals is not without risks. Besides the high fat content of brains, brain consumption can also result in contracting fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathies such as Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and other prion diseases in humans and mad cow disease in cattle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_brains#Brains_as_food

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 10:06:12 AM »
the people eating the babies ain't necessarily the ones who killed 'em.

people who eat dead babies are the people who create a market for dead babies. It makes 'em as guilty as the real killers.

On point.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »
some people on this board would label all Asians cannibals after seeing these pics; That is wrong too. 

-robert de negro

this is my main point^^

the rest is to play devil's advocate

-T

westcoastavengers.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 02:07:04 PM »
some people on this board would label all Asians cannibals after seeing these pics; That is wrong too. 

-robert de negro

this is my main point^^

the rest is to play devil's advocate

-T
This guy just goes against anything even if its sick. someone rape a lil girl " Oh hey man dont knock it till u try it, im so sick of human blah blah blah " and then to finish it got to tie it in with hip hop.  shut.... up.