Author Topic: Is this forreal pretty nasty?  (Read 687 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is this forreal pretty nasty?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
what does nip mean? is that supposed to be a derogatory word towards asians? i never heard that word before

AndrE16686

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
^

'Nip', as in Nippon. Japanese call themselves Nippon. but it gets used to apply to all Asians, not just Japanese.

Ive heard that;

Koreans eat dog.

Vietnamese eat monkey brains.

Filipinos eat chicken fetus/embryo. (tried it too ;D)

Shit is rightly fucked-up. But remember that not all Asians get down like that, its largely a minority who eat that weird stuff (except Koreans LOVE dog).

Asian food in general is delicious and is unfuckitwable by any other culture (except probably the French).

« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 07:14:03 PM by The Overfiend »

SGV

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
Devil's Advocate or not, that was an extremely douchey thing to say Tanj. Fuck having an open mind for something like that.

We Fly High

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2007, 08:22:12 PM »
this was done as "art". i definitely dont agree with whatever the fuck the fool was doing. But i hope that you guys are intelligent enough to know that its not a common practice among asians, nor any race. so get your shit straight..

=========

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/archives/2001/03/23/0000078704

Baby-eating photos are part of Chinese artist's performance

STAFF WRITER
Friday, Mar 23, 2001, Page 2
Following the publication of an article in a Malaysian weekly tabloid that alleged a Taiwanese restaurant served the meat of human infants, the Taiwan government has taken steps to ensure the publisher prints a retraction.

Yuan Kai-sheng (???), a Government Information Office (GIO) official, said the government had filed a complaint with the Perdana newspaper and requested that a correction be published. He said the tabloid had apologized to the GIO for publishing the story.

The offending article was first made public on Wednesday by People First Party Legislator Chin Huei-chu (???).

The pictures were in fact part of a performance by Shanghai-based artist Zhu Yu (??), entitled Man-eater (??).

However, Perdana's news story claimed that the photos were of a Taiwanese restaurant in which human fetuses are served to customers.

Zhu has created a series of art performances entitled Infatuation on Injures (??????) -- among them are the works he named Man-eater and Canned human brains (????).

The Chinese-language press quoted Zhu as saying during an interview on Wednesday that he intended to discuss life and death through his works.

By eating six-month-old human fetuses obtained from abortions, he posed a challenge to traditional ethics, he maintained to the press.

Born in 1970, Zhu said that he wanted to know if we could change our human culture in which we fear death and pursue eternal life.

To create Man-eater, he said he cooked the corpses of babies that had been stolen from a medical school.

Zhu admitted that the meat obtained from the bodies tasted bad, and said he had vomited several times while eating it. However, he said, he had to do so "for art's sake."

Though his works have sparked criticism, Zhu has achieved fame within China's avant-garde art circles.

In another work, Canned human brains, Zhu immersed human brains in glass jars, which also caused a stir.

SGV

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

you cats disgust me with your reverse racism sometimes

yay area, it ain't even you, it's the fact that they'll get mad at nigger but not nip is what makes me look down upon the climate of this forum more than anything.

-T

Jake's "Nigger" statement was out of left field and you sat there and tried to defend it. Why are you not defending this Nip statement? Are you subconciously telling us that it's ok to say Nigger but not Nip? Geez, this is whats wrong with hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers these days. No wonder all of my friends think hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers are lame. Look at how racist they are. Statements like these make me proud that I'm into Hip Hop and didn't follow the hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers crowd. Thank God for Hip Hop!!!!!!!!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2007, 12:17:07 AM »
^

'Nip', as in Nippon. Japanese call themselves Nippon. but it gets used to apply to all Asians, not just Japanese.

Ive heard that;

Koreans eat dog.

Vietnamese eat monkey brains.

Filipinos eat chicken fetus/embryo. (tried it too ;D)

Shit is rightly fucked-up. But remember that not all Asians get down like that, its largely a minority who eat that weird stuff (except Koreans LOVE dog).

Asian food in general is delicious and is unfuckitwable by any other culture (except probably the French).

Nippon is Japan...'Nip only refers to the Japanese, not ALL asians (i would know)...and Koreans do eat dogs...they actually served real "hot DOGS" at the 2002 World Cup in Korea.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2007, 12:42:33 PM »

you cats disgust me with your reverse racism sometimes

yay area, it ain't even you, it's the fact that they'll get mad at nigger but not nip is what makes me look down upon the climate of this forum more than anything.

-T

Jake's "Nigger" statement was out of left field and you sat there and tried to defend it. Why are you not defending this Nip statement? Are you subconciously telling us that it's ok to say Nigger but not Nip? Geez, this is whats wrong with hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers these days. No wonder all of my friends think hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers are lame. Look at how racist they are. Statements like these make me proud that I'm into Hip Hop and didn't follow the hippie/white/mexican/pot head/singers crowd. Thank God for Hip Hop!!!!!!!!

I'm not defending the nip statement because 'nigger' is the only racial slur this forum seems to take issue with. That's the whole point. I'm not asking everyone to agree with me, I'm just saying be consistent. Either we're so down for free speech that all racial slurs are ok, or we're not down for any. I'm not down with this 'protect blacks and no other race' mentality.
Alot of people would say it's okay to be like that because hip hop is 'black' or some such bullshit, but anyone that listens to hip hop would know that the art form/genre actuall propagates equality.

and as far as it being douchey to play devil's advocate in this situation, I was just commenting on how quickly people are to not only lambast people for doing shit different than them but make racial generalizations based on said practice.

People weren't just saying "I'm not down with that..." they were like "these motherfuckers need to die" and other ridiculously extreme shit. Reminds me of the dumb ass mobs in South Park that will start barking at the first 'different' thing they see.

This ain't be all bitter that I called you out for being cruel like 2 months ago and try to trump me morally. Well you win buddy. I'd be lying if I said I was a perfect moral being but I do my best to be fair. Sorry I hurt your feelings but I swear I'm not looking through your shit trying to find moral things to call you out on. And this is a perfect example of people focusing on the negative and not the positive. For the first several months of my return, I would not only defend you from other people that would unprovokedly attack you, I would ask people why you were so hated because at that point you had never done shit to me and I didn't understand their relentless hate for you.

I even defended you in the is SGV fat thread after we had our little spat in your gay coworker thread. I hate the sin not the sinner. Just cause you've been a dick to me in the past doesn't mean I don't recognize when people are being unprovokedly cruel to you as well. You should recognize that shit too and not just these double standard moral semantics you're trying to call me out for.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

SGV

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2007, 01:35:29 PM »
LOL. My post was just to make fun of you... you came with the paragraphs homeboy... I think you're the one that's a little bit hurt right about now.