Author Topic: Had trouble (again) with another crazy ass muslim last night  (Read 569 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Had trouble (again) with another crazy ass muslim last night
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 01:29:56 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 01:40:22 PM »
oh, like the shriners, no he wasnt wearing this
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:01:50 PM by Bitch, dat aint my baby! »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 01:56:19 PM »
hahahahhahahhahah u guys shoulda stompd out his face

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
lmao at not knowing what a fez is...

also, you sorta had it coming...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »
i could name 156 000 things you don't know and i could be like lmao what a dumbass

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 04:35:38 PM »
lmao...

dude is def morrocan. my best friend when i lived in florida was the same way you described tall french morrocan...and yeah, he was crazy as fuck man, no1 would fuck with him.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »
the first time i got some shit was with a muslim european, i think he was from yougoslavia or some shit cuz he was praising allah, that was just after the 911. He was screaming loud on the mezzanine of a restaurant so i got there and told him to stfu cause we were trying to eat in peace. Dude was a in an electric wheel chair and he ran up on me so i picked up the chair and lift it up near the staircases. His friend was throwing some trash at me. that was crazy the cops came but i got out a few minutes before and hide behind some cedars

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 05:38:43 PM »
So what does him being muslim have to do with the whole issue? I mean, do you happen to have problems with muslims all the time? Do they have some behaviour that you think causes all that problems?

There are all kind of people who do stupid shit like that. I don´t want to defend muslims by saying that but I´m curious. It´s not the race or belief who make people do stupid shit. And yeah, if he gave you shit for nothing you should have stomped him out. I hate people like that, just to clarify.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »
one punch nigga would have been sleepin  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 09:57:56 PM »
when i was younger i was thinking like you, but i came to learn that some people think that they gotta represent their culture and they push it as far as associating their own integrity with it. Just laugh in someone's face and he'll take it personnal just because he is from a race that is mentally opposed to yours.

Hey Ma

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 10:03:07 PM »
sounds like an exciting night, he got his kufi slapped for sure. good luck hopefully they didnt have a tape with your plates on there

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »
maybe they have, I'll let you know if the cops come knock at my door

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
Me and my homie we were drinking and smoking in the underground parking of a bar and that crazy ass tall ass muslim came in that goofy looking car and he opened his door. So i said hi! with a big smile in my face and he asked us agressively what was our problem. We were high and wanted no problem so we replied nothing, so he stepped back in his car he was barely fitting in, and we both started to laugh. Then he came real quick toward us, and pushed my friend, so i step behind him, dude was tall like 6'5", i push him in the back and hit him hard in his side and my homie said Oh you want some? he picked up a steel bar on the floor and we both ran on him to beat the fuck out of him, but he climbed up the stairs after a few hit and screamed like a bitch that he was gonna get his homies who where working as security guards at the place. Me and my friend ran to my car, and got the fuck out of there real quik but near the exit him and one security dude where there. I dont think he had enough time to read my license cause i was rolling fast. out the parking we saw the popos car getting there they didn't do us shit though, didn't know what was going on. What the fuck is up with these crazy arabs?? they're all up to cause some trouble but dont want to fight after they started some shit.

Well.. I couldn't really understand what happened from listening to your story.  But Arabs definitely don't go around looking to pick fights with kids smoking and drinking in underground parking lots outside of bars.  Arabs are hard working family people.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
yes I was waiting for the muslim fanatic to put his two cents in

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »
yes I was waiting for the muslim fanatic to put his two cents in

The story wasn't even coherent, nor were any of the responses.  Just a bunch of kids trying to act cool and impress people over the internet.  But until people are willing to share themselves as they really are, they can never grow into their greater potential; and they will always be reduced to some image they've pretended to be.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)