Author Topic: 22 year old gets 21 years in road rage death.  (Read 344 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

22 year old gets 21 years in road rage death.
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:04:18 PM »
Driver gets 21 years in road rage death
An Orange man who caused the road rage death of a young father is sentenced to 21 years in prison.

By LARRY WELBORN
The Orange County Register

SANTA ANA – An Orange man who caused the road rage death of a young father when he knocked him off the road following an argument was sentenced to 21 years in prison today after he pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter.

Jonathan Chacon, 22, stood up in court with his hands cuffed behind his back and apologized to the mother and brother of Javier Adame, 24, who died when his Ford Explorer crashed into a light pole on Garden Grove Boulevard at Safford Street on Mother's Day 2005.

Garden Grove police said Chacon started shouting obscenities at Claudia Torres, Adame's wife, at a bank ATM on Harbor Boulevard when he was unable to withdraw money. Torres, to avoid a confrontation, returned to her husband's Ford Explorer and they drove off with their 2-year-old daughter.

But Chacon, still angry, gave chase in his Nissan pickup, according to police reports. The two vehicles were speeding south on Garden Grove Boulevard when Chacon rammed into the rear back panel of Adame's Explorer, causing a spinout.

The SUV slammed into a concrete light standard in the center median, and Adame suffered fatal injuries. Torres and the couple's daughter were also injured.

Superior Court Judge Francisco Briseno sentenced Chacon to 17 years for vehicular manslaughter, causing multiple injuries and fleeing the scene of an accident. Briseno also tacked on four additional years for probation violations for two prior possession-of-methamphetamine convictions.

Road rage is a bitch.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: 22 year old gets 21 years in road rage death.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
thats fuckin crazy. road rage aint no joke. i know ive terrorized people on the road before. not that im proud of it just shit that happens sometimes. we all have bad days
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 07:41:44 PM »
thats fuckin crazy. road rage aint no joke. i know ive terrorized people on the road before. not that im proud of it just shit that happens sometimes. we all have bad days

I feel ya.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 08:50:16 PM »
i chased a white bitch one time  ;D

they think there tough and shit when they cutt you off and give you the finger for honking, but its pretty funny how they start doing crazy turns and shit when they realize that your following them telling them to pull over.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »
i chased a white bitch one time  ;D

they think there tough and shit when they cutt you off and give you the finger for honking, but its pretty funny how they start doing crazy turns and shit when they realize that your following them telling them to pull over.

LMAO...I feel you on that. I think I once gave this little white fee a heart attack following her down the street just for a scare.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 11:21:23 PM »
Damn, my tio got killed back in 2000 bcuz of road rage, other dude shot him in the head at point-blank range n got only 7 years.

Hey Ma

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 11:37:11 PM »
Damn, my tio got killed back in 2000 bcuz of road rage, other dude shot him in the head at point-blank range n got only 7 years.

condolences bro, the rest of yall actin tough tryin to play it off by saying youre not. that shit isnt a joke i had some "white bitch" pull a revolver on me and my homey while we were driving on 880 north right thru milpitas, yall might say she wouldnt really pull the trigger but believe you me when you got a gun pointed at you goin that fast you do some crazy shit to get out of that situation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »
^LOL@a white bitch with a revolver.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:49:05 AM »

condolences bro, the rest of yall actin tough tryin to play it off by saying youre not. that shit isnt a joke i had some "white bitch" pull a revolver on me and my homey while we were driving on 880 north right thru milpitas, yall might say she wouldnt really pull the trigger but believe you me when you got a gun pointed at you goin that fast you do some crazy shit to get out of that situation.
nigga u should have popped a ak47 out the window