Author Topic: so fuckin hungry  (Read 714 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: so fuckin hungry
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
^^what's wrong with you? LOL...I wasn't flip-flopping on shit. Everything I said was true...quit babbling on with your typical nonsense.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
^^what's wrong with you? LOL...I wasn't flip-flopping on shit. Everything I said was true...quit babbling on with your typical nonsense.

Quote: ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. / The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting /Being fat usually comes from being lazy and not giving a shit enough to apply a certain effort into your life/ I have no right to tell someone that it's best for them to be healthy?/You don't see why a fat muthafucka digging his grave with a fork should stop

and then suddenly, Quote: I don't give a FUCK what those people do with their own lives/ Do I care if they stop? Not really

so much for the flip-flopping
what im saying is not just some bunch of nonsense if you took time to think about what i said you would understand it, but since you dont give a fuck. well i dont give a fuck either. so keep your truisms for yourself if you like.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »

Quote: ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. / The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting /Being fat usually comes from being lazy and not giving a shit enough to apply a certain effort into your life/ I have no right to tell someone that it's best for them to be healthy?/You don't see why a fat muthafucka digging his grave with a fork should stop

and then suddenly, Quote: I don't give a FUCK what those people do with their own lives/ Do I care if they stop? Not really

what im saying is not just some bunch of nonsense if you took time to think about what i said you would understand it, but since you dont give a fuck. well i dont give a fuck either. so keep your truisms for yourself if you like.

I noticed that you like to speak for the sake of speaking...seriously, what are you "arguing" here? Everything I said was true, and you failed in your attempts to prove me a "flip-flopper". So what are you saying now? I completely understood your point, but you came at me in a pathetic manner, trying to say I was "wrong", when all I spoke was opinion...I STILL don't give a fuck if someone chooses to be fat, and I STILL think it's retarded that someone would choose to put their life at risk and look bad at the same time...what's your response now?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »

I noticed that you like to speak for the sake of speaking...seriously, what are you "arguing" here? Everything I said was true, and you failed in your attempts to prove me a "flip-flopper". So what are you saying now? I completely understood your point, but you came at me in a pathetic manner, trying to say I was "wrong", when all I spoke was opinion...I STILL don't give a fuck if someone chooses to be fat, and I STILL think it's retarded that someone would choose to put their life at risk and look bad at the same time...what's your response now?

i could ask you the same question...i said i find your opinion to be immoral. this is my legitimate opinion, just as much as yours is legitimate. i was trying to convince you of something, but you proved to me that talking to you is like talking to a wall. and plz QUOTE me when i said you were wrong...i said its immoral and i said its ignorant, and this is my opinion, my judgement, i have the legitemacy to express my opinion. FULLSTOP.
and the response to what you say is the same as b4: the only reason you think its retarded of someone to choose to lead their life in their own way and being overweight, is that youre just blindly following the social standards created by our great media to control ppl's minds and their way of life.
nough said
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »

i could ask you the same question...i said i find your opinion to be immoral. this is my legitimate opinion, just as much as yours is legitimate. i was trying to convince you of something, but you proved to me that talking to you is like talking to a wall. and plz QUOTE me when i said you were wrong...i said its immoral and i said its ignorant, and this is my opinion, my judgement, i have the legitemacy to express my opinion. FULLSTOP.
and the response to what you say is the same as b4: the only reason you think its retarded of someone to choose to lead their life in their own way and being overweight, is that youre just blindly following the social standards created by our great media to control ppl's minds and their way of life.
nough said

So my opinion, which is that I think it's retarded for people to choose to put their life in danger while looking bad is "immoral"?...And now you're tryna tell me why I think being fat is unhealthy? LMFAO. Seriously, girl, you're either insane, or you just love me...

Check yaself...PeACe

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2007, 01:12:32 PM »
^^hm yeah, youre right for once:

the right answer to every single post you made was supposed to be: no comment

peace
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »
I'm always right. 8)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2007, 09:50:40 AM »
^^ dream on...  ::)
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2007, 12:37:23 AM »
 ??? :-\
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2007, 12:41:09 AM »
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2007, 04:33:10 PM »
I think you got her wet.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »
I think you got her wet.

I think someone is really desperate for getting fucked in the ass  ::)
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
^^Damn...I was only talking about your snatch.