Author Topic: so fuckin hungry  (Read 717 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so fuckin hungry
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 12:38:32 AM »
I feel you. I stopped eating fast food, and have eaten nothing for breakfast and lunch expect cereal and sandwiches for the past week and a half. I think I'm starting to get use to it now. And no, I'm not overweight.

Wow u really dont know anything bout looseing weight do u? Hahah most stupidest thing ive heard in awhile, thanks, +1!!!

i dont think Ted said he was trying to lose weight, just that he had quit fast food...  ???

Brian, everyday when i break my fast my food seems to take the form of a figure giving me the thumbs up... does that happen to you? i think this whole Islam thing is wrong for me...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 01:08:42 AM »
I feel you. I stopped eating fast food, and have eaten nothing for breakfast and lunch expect cereal and sandwiches for the past week and a half. I think I'm starting to get use to it now. And no, I'm not overweight.

Wow u really dont know anything bout looseing weight do u? Hahah most stupidest thing ive heard in awhile, thanks, +1!!!

i dont think Ted said he was trying to lose weight, just that he had quit fast food...  ???

Brian, everyday when i break my fast my food seems to take the form of a figure giving me the thumbs up... does that happen to you? i think this whole Islam thing is wrong for me...

Why else would u want to skip breakfast and lunch and eat nuthin bout cereal and sanwhichs for the past week n half.........wtf?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 01:25:24 AM »
maybe just to have a healthier diet........wtf?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 08:31:10 AM »

Why else would u want to skip breakfast and lunch and eat nuthin bout cereal and sanwhichs for the past week n half.........wtf?

believe me ted is anything but fat lol

i think its so retarded tho to feel all better by only dieting and being thinner than other people... this just shows how the media is brainwashing you... i mean its ok if you wanna lead a healthy life and stuff, but such statements like "all fat people should be dieting" are simply ignorant and disrespectful of overweight people... everyone should be able to decide for himself what is most comfortable for him. sometimes ppl look even better when they overweight
i mean imagine kevin james being skinny...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »
No i aint fasting, i aint muslim

I wish all fat people thought like you. Props.
true story
fat people disgust me. unless you have a health problem theres no reason you should be fat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »

why give him negative karma after that enlightening speech?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »

when the hell did he say he skips breakfast and lunch?...do you read?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 09:52:07 AM »

i think its so retarded tho to feel all better by only dieting and being thinner than other people... this just shows how the media is brainwashing you... i mean its ok if you wanna lead a healthy life and stuff, but such statements like "all fat people should be dieting" are simply ignorant and disrespectful of overweight people... everyone should be able to decide for himself what is most comfortable for him. sometimes ppl look even better when they overweight

Are you okay? It's a health issue as well...ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. :grumpy:

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »

Are you okay? It's a health issue as well...ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. :grumpy:

why dont u just leave it up to them...
you also dont walk around and tell everyone to stop smoking becuz its ruining their health, or stop taking Es and drugs and drink too much alcohol...its their choice isnt it? so whats the big diff?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 09:58:58 AM »
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 09:59:51 AM »

you also dont walk around and tell everyone to stop smoking becuz its ruining their health, or stop taking Es and drugs and drink too much alcohol...its their choice isnt it? so whats the big diff?

The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting. People who abuse themselves with E and alcohol are just as bad, though...PeACe

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 10:09:57 AM »
i think it should be a rule in parking lots that the fattest people have to park the farthest away.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 10:38:35 AM »

The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting. People who abuse themselves with E and alcohol are just as bad, though...PeACe

ok of course its your moral judgment, its an ignorant judgment, but its the way you think... still i dont think you have the right to judge other people and what they do with their lives...i dislike weed and people who get high constantly still i dont jump onn your balls and try to tell you how disgusting you are, becuz its your thing yaknowamean.

[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 10:40:25 AM »

ok of course its your moral judgment, its an ignorant judgment, but its the way you think... still i dont think you have the right to judge other people and what they do with their lives...i dislike weed and people who get high constantly still i dont jump onn your balls and try to tell you how disgusting you are, becuz its your thing yaknowamean.

It's an ignorant judgement to say fat people are unhealthy and should diet for their own sake? Please get help, Z. Sometimes your stubborn beliefs can be outrageous. You dislike people who get high constantly? And what would your reason for that be? I, myself, don't dislike fat people. But I have a reason for disliking the way they treat themselves...what's your reason for disliking people who get high? Your fucking analogies suck ass, girl...PeACe

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »

It's an ignorant judgement to say fat people are unhealthy and should diet for their own sake? Please get help, Z. Sometimes your stubborn beliefs can be outrageous. You dislike people who get high constantly? And what would your reason for that be? I, myself, don't dislike fat people. But I have a reason for disliking the way they treat themselves...what's your reason for disliking people who get high? Your fucking analogies suck ass, girl...PeACe

you just said that you find fat people to be disgusting so plz dont flip flop now... i find smoking weed to be pointless, i know people who are complete retards becuz they get high everyday and dont give a shit about anything anymore...well i find this way of life to be disgusting...still i dont tell them wha to do cuz this is their life...i think youre just too brainwashed by social standards to udnerstand that. cuz mocking "fat people" and denigrating them is sooo cool and socially accepted
[J-Live]