Author Topic: so fuckin hungry  (Read 715 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so fuckin hungry
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 10:50:58 AM »
i think it should be a rule in parking lots that the fattest people have to park the farthest away.

LMAO, +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 11:55:43 AM »
I feel you. I stopped eating fast food, and have eaten nothing for breakfast and lunch expect cereal and sandwiches for the past week and a half. I think I'm starting to get use to it now. And no, I'm not overweight.

Wow u really dont know anything bout looseing weight do u? Hahah most stupidest thing ive heard in awhile, thanks, +1!!!

i dont think Ted said he was trying to lose weight, just that he had quit fast food...  ???

Brian, everyday when i break my fast my food seems to take the form of a figure giving me the thumbs up... does that happen to you? i think this whole Islam thing is wrong for me...

Why else would u want to skip breakfast and lunch and eat nuthin bout cereal and sanwhichs for the past week n half.........wtf?

believe me ted is anything but fat lol

i think its so retarded tho to feel all better by only dieting and being thinner than other people... this just shows how the media is brainwashing you... i mean its ok if you wanna lead a healthy life and stuff, but such statements like "all fat people should be dieting" are simply ignorant and disrespectful of overweight people... everyone should be able to decide for himself what is most comfortable for him. sometimes ppl look even better when they overweight
i mean imagine kevin james being skinny...

Are you okay? It's a health issue as well...ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. :grumpy:

why dont u just leave it up to them...
you also dont walk around and tell everyone to stop smoking becuz its ruining their health, or stop taking Es and drugs and drink too much alcohol...its their choice isnt it? so whats the big diff?

The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting. People who abuse themselves with E and alcohol are just as bad, though...PeACe

ok of course its your moral judgment, its an ignorant judgment, but its the way you think... still i dont think you have the right to judge other people and what they do with their lives...i dislike weed and people who get high constantly still i dont jump onn your balls and try to tell you how disgusting you are, becuz its your thing yaknowamean.

It's an ignorant judgement to say fat people are unhealthy and should diet for their own sake? Please get help, Z. Sometimes your stubborn beliefs can be outrageous. You dislike people who get high constantly? And what would your reason for that be? I, myself, don't dislike fat people. But I have a reason for disliking the way they treat themselves...what's your reason for disliking people who get high? Your fucking analogies suck ass, girl...PeACe

you just said that you find fat people to be disgusting so plz dont flip flop now... i find smoking weed to be pointless, i know people who are complete retards becuz they get high everyday and dont give a shit about anything anymore...well i find this way of life to be disgusting...still i dont tell them wha to do cuz this is their life...i think youre just too brainwashed by social standards to udnerstand that. cuz mocking "fat people" and denigrating them is sooo cool and socially accepted

If you read what I said, you'd see that I said "fatsos CAN be disgusting"...That means that I don't think everyone who is fat is disgusting. Get the point? It doesn't mean that being fat is not unhealthy, though. Being fat usually comes from being lazy and not giving a shit enough to apply a certain effort into your life...The way you brought up smoking weed into this was quite pathetic. I smoke weed and I'm very productive. You find smoking weed to be pointless, but many people don't. So your reasons for not liking people who smoke weed are invalid...And I never told a fat person what to do. However, I have heavily suggested dieting and exercising to fat people around me. In fact, I've helped change someones life for the better like that...So don't tell me that it's not okay to disagree with people fattening themselves up because it's convenient for them...PeACe

Paul

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
i eat what the fuck i want, but i exercise
funkyfreshintheflesh

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »
I feel you. I stopped eating fast food, and have eaten nothing for breakfast and lunch expect cereal and sandwiches for the past week and a half. I think I'm starting to get use to it now. And no, I'm not overweight.

Wow u really dont know anything bout looseing weight do u? Hahah most stupidest thing ive heard in awhile, thanks, +1!!!
I'm not trying to lose weight. If anything I need to hit the gym and gain weight. It's just that sometimes I'd eat out twice in one day, which I needed to stop.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 12:09:18 PM »

i dont think Ted said he was trying to lose weight, just that he had quit fast food...  ???

Brian, everyday when i break my fast my food seems to take the form of a figure giving me the thumbs up... does that happen to you? i think this whole Islam thing is wrong for me...

Why else would u want to skip breakfast and lunch and eat nuthin bout cereal and sanwhichs for the past week n half.........wtf?

i think its so retarded tho to feel all better by only dieting and being thinner than other people... this just shows how the media is brainwashing you... i mean its ok if you wanna lead a healthy life and stuff, but such statements like "all fat people should be dieting" are simply ignorant and disrespectful of overweight people... everyone should be able to decide for himself what is most comfortable for him. sometimes ppl look even better when they overweight

Are you okay? It's a health issue as well...ALL fat people should be on a healthy diet. :grumpy:

you also dont walk around and tell everyone to stop smoking becuz its ruining their health, or stop taking Es and drugs and drink too much alcohol...its their choice isnt it? so whats the big diff?

The BIG difference is that fatsos can be disgusting. People who abuse themselves with E and alcohol are just as bad, though...PeACe

ok of course its your moral judgment, its an ignorant judgment, but its the way you think... still i dont think you have the right to judge other people and what they do with their lives...i dislike weed and people who get high constantly still i dont jump onn your balls and try to tell you how disgusting you are, becuz its your thing yaknowamean.

It's an ignorant judgement to say fat people are unhealthy and should diet for their own sake? Please get help, Z. Sometimes your stubborn beliefs can be outrageous. You dislike people who get high constantly? And what would your reason for that be? I, myself, don't dislike fat people. But I have a reason for disliking the way they treat themselves...what's your reason for disliking people who get high? Your fucking analogies suck ass, girl...PeACe

you just said that you find fat people to be disgusting so plz dont flip flop now... i find smoking weed to be pointless, i know people who are complete retards becuz they get high everyday and dont give a shit about anything anymore...well i find this way of life to be disgusting...still i dont tell them wha to do cuz this is their life...i think youre just too brainwashed by social standards to udnerstand that. cuz mocking "fat people" and denigrating them is sooo cool and socially accepted

If you read what I said, you'd see that I said "fatsos CAN be disgusting"...That means that I don't think everyone who is fat is disgusting. Get the point? It doesn't mean that being fat is not unhealthy, though. Being fat usually comes from being lazy and not giving a shit enough to apply a certain effort into your life...The way you brought up smoking weed into this was quite pathetic. I smoke weed and I'm very productive. You find smoking weed to be pointless, but many people don't. So your reasons for not liking people who smoke weed are invalid...And I never told a fat person what to do. However, I have heavily suggested dieting and exercising to fat people around me. In fact, I've helped change someones life for the better like that...So don't tell me that it's not okay to disagree with people fattening themselves up because it's convenient for them...PeACe

hm, so, nik you justify your interventions in other peopls lives by discribing a heroic act you have accomplished by helping a guy to change his life...well this is cool for you, thats not what im talking about tho.
i said that you have no right whatsoever to tell other people what is best for them...and that it is just low to judge people according to their appearence. you say most of them are just lazy and dont wanna make any efforts...indeed this can be true in some cases, and i dont wanna generalize, but there are so many deseases as well that lead to overweight but it doesnt even matter, who says youre there to judge wether its rightous or not? hows that your business? this is what im talking about
its great you have no problems with smoking weed, i frankly dont give a flying fuck whether you smoke or not, i told you im not there to judge other ppls habits, what i know is that there are many potheads i know who ruin their lives and the lives of their children.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:12:15 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
If being fat usually comes from being lazy (in regards to one's life) then being thin-or not fat- usually comes from being hardworking(in the same respect)...hmm...well, that takes a leap of faith...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 01:36:26 PM »

hm, so, nik you justify your interventions in other peopls lives by discribing a heroic act you have accomplished by helping a guy to change his life...well this is cool for you, thats not what im talking about tho.
i said that you have no right whatsoever to tell other people what is best for them...and that it is just low to judge people according to their appearence. you say most of them are just lazy and dont wanna make any efforts...indeed this can be true in some cases, and i dont wanna generalize, but there are so many deseases as well that lead to overweight but it doesnt even matter, who says youre there to judge wether its rightous or not? hows that your business? this is what im talking about
its great you have no problems with smoking weed, i frankly dont give a flying fuck whether you smoke or not, i told you im not there to judge other ppls habits, what i know is that there are many potheads i know who ruin their lives and the lives of their children.

I have no right to tell someone that it's best for them to be healthy? Why the fuck not?...If everyone thought like you, no one would help eachother and give eachother opinions. Your mind-state sucks, and I have every right to state whatever the fuck I feel without you jumpin all up on my nuts for it like some PTA mom with a fat child or some shit...The fact that you judged weedsmokers based on the potheads you know who ruined their lives right after you told me not to talk about obesity being a concern is ABSURD...I dunno how you don't see it, Z, but seriously, I know you're better than that...PeACe

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 01:50:11 PM »

I have no right to tell someone that it's best for them to be healthy? Why the fuck not?...If everyone thought like you, no one would help eachother and give eachother opinions. Your mind-state sucks, and I have every right to state whatever the fuck I feel without you jumpin all up on my nuts for it like some PTA mom with a fat child or some shit...The fact that you judged weedsmokers based on the potheads you know who ruined their lives right after you told me not to talk about obesity being a concern is ABSURD...I dunno how you don't see it, Z, but seriously, I know you're better than that...PeACe

nik, see you dont get it...i didnt say people shouldnt help each other, i said people shouldnt JUDGE/PREJUDGE!
i find it to be terrible to see overweight ppl suffering some really fucked up disease and then people are making fun of them....this is how it all emerges...becuz ppl say: "fat ppl are lazy, fat ppl are ugly, fat ppl dont do shit, fat ppl are on welfare" or whatever...if  there is a overweight person who likes to eat and doesnt feel like changing his life, i dont see why he should? it has nothing to do with me being personally attacked...i dont defend only issues that have to do with me personally...i just have such a feeling that is called compassion and this is what i act upon.

peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »

nik, see you dont get it...i didnt say people shouldnt help each other, i said people shouldnt JUDGE/PREJUDGE!
i find it to be terrible to see overweight ppl suffering some really fucked up disease and then people are making fun of them....this is how it all emerges...becuz ppl say: "fat ppl are lazy, fat ppl are ugly, fat ppl dont do shit, fat ppl are on welfare" or whatever...if  there is a overweight person who likes to eat and doesnt feel like changing his life, i dont see why he should? it has nothing to do with me being personally attacked...i dont defend only issues that have to do with me personally...i just have such a feeling that is called compassion and this is what i act upon.

peace

You don't see why a fat muthafucka digging his grave with a fork should stop if he doesn't "feel like it"? Then you're the one who needs help...I have more compassion than you'd imagine. In fact, you saying that fat people should carry on with their deadly ways only implies that you have LESS compassion. If someone is suffering from some illness where there's no chance for them to lose weight, then they're a rare exception. But who the fuck was even talking about that?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 08:30:09 PM »
Yo no lie I had a double double w/ fries and chocolate shake for lunch today.  Jesus christ it was good.

Dinner was sick as well, wifey made stir fry w/ chickin, yellow peppers, green peppers, red peppers, onions, carrots, ginger snap peas, and cous cous ya bitches!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
mmmmm mmmm good.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 07:01:56 AM »

peace

You don't see why a fat muthafucka digging his grave with a fork should stop if he doesn't "feel like it"? Then you're the one who needs help...I have more compassion than you'd imagine. In fact, you saying that fat people should carry on with their deadly ways only implies that you have LESS compassion. If someone is suffering from some illness where there's no chance for them to lose weight, then they're a rare exception. But who the fuck was even talking about that?

oh please, this is what you call compassion? now you gotta be kidding me nik. i think everyone should carry on with his life the way he imagines it to be best for him YES this is my opinion... if a guy smokes 100 cigerattes a day, he should do that becuz one can see that he doesnt quite care about it. he lives in fact in a deadly way too. still ive never seen people jumping around such a person saying: "ohh youre so disgusting, you should finally stop this shit, dont be so lazy and just stop!", NO somehow in this case everyone realizes that its not that easy to just stop. but as soon as a person is fat its scandalous becuz the person looks CONVENTIONALLY ugly! this is why youve started talking about it in first place, it had nothing to do with your compassion. it had nothing to do with you caring about other peoples health. the only thing you care about are social standards!
[J-Live]

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »
i think it should be a rule in parking lots that the fattest people have to park the farthest away.

LMAO, +1

instead of the letters that are designated around the parking lots, they should just go by weight.  nobody would ever forget where they parked there car.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 12:07:14 PM »

peace

oh please, this is what you call compassion? now you gotta be kidding me nik. i think everyone should carry on with his life the way he imagines it to be best for him YES this is my opinion... if a guy smokes 100 cigerattes a day, he should do that becuz one can see that he doesnt quite care about it. he lives in fact in a deadly way too. still ive never seen people jumping around such a person saying: "ohh youre so disgusting, you should finally stop this shit, dont be so lazy and just stop!", NO somehow in this case everyone realizes that its not that easy to just stop. but as soon as a person is fat its scandalous becuz the person looks CONVENTIONALLY ugly! this is why youve started talking about it in first place, it had nothing to do with your compassion. it had nothing to do with you caring about other peoples health. the only thing you care about are social standards!

Dude, you're missing the point...I don't give a FUCK what those people do with their own lives, as long as it doesn't harm me or the people I care for...It's just my opinion that they should stop feasting and live healthier lifestyles. Don't you say that people who get abortions should stop? That's you having an opinion about someone elses lifestyle...Do I care if they stop? Not really. Do I think they should stop? Yes. Does it matter to me? Again, NO....Get the picture? I don't give a fuck, it's just my opinion, so shut the hell up with your dumbshit judgements.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 12:11:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 12:38:22 PM »

peace

Dude, you're missing the point...I don't give a FUCK what those people do with their own lives, as long as it doesn't harm me or the people I care for...It's just my opinion that they should stop feasting and live healthier lifestyles. Don't you say that people who get abortions should stop? That's you having an opinion about someone elses lifestyle...Do I care if they stop? Not really. Do I think they should stop? Yes. Does it matter to me? Again, NO....Get the picture? I don't give a fuck, it's just my opinion, so shut the hell up with your dumbshit judgements.

first:fuck you, nik. you cant shut me up, second: youre flipflopping like shit on the topic. but lets leave it aside
third: ive never claimed i was absolutely against abortion, i was argueing on a different topic. it was about guys perceiving it as something that is not much of a problem although it is.
fourth: you can have your own opinion or point of view on everything, this is what they call freedom of speech and im absolutely in favour of it, i was expressing mine!
fifth: fuck you, nik
[J-Live]