Author Topic: BIG PAYBACC LETS U RATE HIS VERSE (NEW MATERIAL)  (Read 1594 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BIG PAYBACC LETS U RATE HIS VERSE (NEW MATERIAL)
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »

aite thats waz up
thanx for clearin that up!
ima check it out but str8 up you got heat and fucc tha haterz, keep doin ya thang!

nah i was bein serious havin never listened to your muzik or actually knowin you, the lyrics was str8 cracc

and also havin found out that many dont write their own shit i jus wanted to make sure instead of assumin
no disrespect or nuthin!
(shit im still shocked that goldie wasnt writin his own ryhmes and others)
but shit you need to be ghostwritin IMO, you got heat folx str8 up!
drop some traccs in zhsare if you can I wanna listen
good lookin out

big paybacc, who writes your lyrics?
im not sayin you dont, im jus askin?
are you being funny???
appreciate the the props!!! i do write my own shit...and if you wanna checc me out go to my myspace ...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »
I'M MR.PAYBACC BETTER KNOWN AS THE BIG HOMIE, DON'T GO FOR NO BOLOGNA AND STAY WITH THE SIG ON ME
RENEGE ON ME AND I'LL PUT 6 IN YA WIG PHONEY,AND MUTHA FUCC THE CAUSE CUZ I RIDE FOR MY NIGGS ONLY
IF THE PIGS ON ME, SHOULD I GON AND" BRUSH MY SHOULDERS OFF", "FUCC NAW" JUST BLOW THEY MUTHAFUCCIN SHOULDERS OFF  THEN I'M BACC TO THE BLOCC TO GET THESE QUOTAS OFF,AND YOU DON'T WANT NO DRAMA BOY... CUZ I KNOW YOU SOFT
I STAY WITH BEEF LIKE STROGANOFF,THE LEAD WILL LEAVE A RED STAIN ON YA HEAD LIKE MIKALL GORBACHOV
I GOT NO PROBLEMS GOING TOE 2 TOE,BLOW 4 BLOW OR WE COULD DO IT FLOW 4 FLOW,EMPTY THE WALLETS NIGGA DOE FA DOE AND WHEN IT'S ALL SAID IN DONE MUTHAFUCCA I'LL BE FOE FA FOE,THEM EAST SIDE NIGGAS GO 4 BROKE SO YOU DONT NEED TO TOKE CIGARETTES NIGGA FOR YA THROAT 2 SMOKE...(GET IT)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2008, 02:25:17 PM »
looks like heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »
looks like heat
good lookin bruh!!! i make sure i bring it every time i spit... my style is HOSTYLE!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »
its nuthin lets get it!
STR8 WESTCOAST SHIT!

and I was wonderin, are you the same paybacc that was down wit mr tan and the militia or is that another paybacc?

looks like heat
good lookin bruh!!! i make sure i bring it every time i spit... my style is HOSTYLE!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:38:30 PM by enyce »
Cube